Closed.

readingraebow said:
Lol they're two different things. Intermediate is where you teach students how to meet the requirements for Detailed roleplays. So three paragraph per post, fleshing out the plot and characters. Advanced let's the students tell you what they want to work on. It's also where you give them ad ice on world building and running roleplays.
For fantasy to you mean a made up world or fantasy based in the real world ?
Ah, my bad, so advanced then.

A made up world, I believe.

I'm Grey. I'm The Meanest Senpai.

My specialties are worldbuilding, dice systems, effective prose, plotting, and general GMing.

I work from home every day, writing (see my sig, if you're curious). This means I can usually be expected to assist private pupils one a day at least, depending on their needs, and can keep one group operating daily.

I am exacting, but patient. As long as you're willing to learn and at least tell me before you quit, we'll be fine.

I'm also willing to take a group of at least four players who are willing to take pre-made characters and remain actively engaged until the plot is resolved, for an Intermediate RP which should still be relatively friendly to beginners.

The RP will be about a group of ordinary folks in Seattle who have developed insomnia, and will become a surreal horror experience as we proceed. It will involve dice.

Below, you can find my various tutorials and a link to one of my most enduring RPs.

Journal - Grey's Learning Annex

Closed - Issue 1, Episode 2: And Full of Terrors

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey said:
I'm Grey. I'm The Meanest Senpai.

My specialties are worldbuilding, dice systems, effective prose, plotting, and general GMing.

I work from home every day, writing (see my sig, if you're curious). This means I can usually be expected to assist private pupils one a day at least, depending on their needs, and can keep one group operating daily.

I am exacting, but patient. As long as you're willing to learn and at least tell me before you quit, we'll be fine.

Below, you can find my various tutorials and a link to one of my most enduring RPs.

Journal - Grey's Learning Annex

Closed - Issue 1, Episode 2: And Full of Terrors

Awesome! Was there any particular kind of group roleplay you were interested in? We have both intermediate and beginner slots still available.

Edited because I forgot a small detail.

Intermediate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm new to role playing and don't know where to start if read about all your tutors I think either yourself @readingraebow or @CloudyBlueDay would suit well as I love fantasy reading but if been told role playing may be very hard for me because of my autism but would also be good therapy and a learning curve. Any help and guidance is very appreciated.

Activers said:
@readingraebow Are you available for private tutoring?
lol so sorry i realized i hadn't responded to this. yes indeed i am. currently mostly available at night 5 - 10pm EST.

Zephyrina said:
Hi I'm new to role playing and don't know where to start if read about all your tutors I think either yourself @readingraebow or @CloudyBlueDay would suit well as I love fantasy reading but if been told role playing may be very hard for me because of my autism but would also be good therapy and a learning curve. Any help and guidance is very appreciated.
I would love to help you out -- though I am put down for group, but we don't have enough people for a group, so I would be happy to do private with you :) You can just shoot me a pm if you like~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back