• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[closed] VampirexHuman FxF Romance Wanted ♡

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a partner to roleplay a romance between my female vampire character and female human character ♡

Honestly I'd just love a dramatic high-school romance where one of the partners happens to be a vampire >:^) I love angst, drama, tragedy, hurt/comfort, and eventual fluff. My character has a pretty miserable backstory, so if you have any triggers please let me know so we can avoid them.

I can respond probably every day or at least most days, and I prefer a semi-detailed style of a couple of paragraphs, depending on what's appropriate, and parts of the story could occur through (bbcode) text message/email format.

My character is called Katya, I came up with her like 6 years ago, and she's pretty much an angsty, bitter emo kid with an assortment of emotional issues and a soft spot for cute girls. In a relationship she would probably be the 'dominant' one, and can be jealous, possessive and over-protective (yeah, kind of like Edward from Twilight, shhhhhh). If there's any interest, I can post a full character sheet for her, and some reference images (I'm shy about my own art so I like to create my characters in the sims 4 haha).

Feel free to PM me or reply to this with interest or questions ♡

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't done a FxF rp before.

But,would you like to do a FxM rp sometime with the same theme as this?It's ok if you don't,I was just wondering.^^

Last edited by a moderator:
This one seems pretty nice! ^^

I would love to try it out, although i've never done a FxF before :3

JoshMackMurph said:
I haven't done a FxF rp before.
But,would you like to do a FxM rp sometime with the same theme as this?It's ok if you don't,I was just wondering.^^
Thank you for the interest but I'm only comfortable with FxF relationships ♡ I hope you find a partner that suits you though!

KaylyTheFae said:
I love this! Count me in. ^.^
Yay! If you like I can PM you a character sheet when PMs are unlocked for me? ♡

FurlGurl said:
This one seems pretty nice! ^^
I would love to try it out, although i've never done a FxF before :3
That's okay! If you wanted we could work that into a plot -- a character's first relationship with a girl just happens to be her first relationship with a vampire, too ;^) Could you send me a PM?

ghostling said:
That's okay! If you wanted we could work that into a plot -- a character's first relationship with a girl just happens to be her first relationship with a vampire, too ;^) Could you send me a PM?
Oh, that would be really cool ^^ I can't... Just registered, ugh. that 24 hour thing "-.-

JoshMackMurph said:
You know what,screw it.I might try a FxF rp. xD .I'm bored,so why not.Does it matter that I'm a male? xD
Why don't you try with @FurlGurl? :^)

FurlGurl said:
Oh, that would be really cool ^^ I can't... Just registered, ugh. that 24 hour thing "-.-
That's okay, I have the same issue :P when PMs unlock for you, feel free to message me ♡

Thank you for the interest but I'm going to close this thread now, I've found enough partners to keep me going for the time being ♡ ♡ ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back