• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Closed until after i move houses

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Alright alright this should be fairly easy.

Rules.
No NSFW

I’ll add more rules if I think of any.

For now I will not be coloring any of them because my materials are limited at the moment.

Here’s some samples from my normal art page where I share my art work

I’ll color them as soon as I get more supplies

Here's a list of things I can do

Original/custom characters

 humans/demons( adult/teen male or female)
 anthro (furries)
 pets (dogs. Cats. Rats. Etc) (if I don't think I can do it I'll let you know and If i try to do it but can't I'll offer to make you something else)

Fan art

Disney
(Enconto: Maribel. Bruno. Dolores)
(Aladdin: Jasmine. Aladdin. Abu. Jafar. Lago)
(mulan: mulan. Mushu. Cricket)
(frozen: olaf. Troll)
(zootopia: Judy hops)
(make a request I don't bite and I'll take a look at references and check to see if it's manageable) (I'll add more as time goes on)

games (undertale: sans. Papyrus. Mtt. Grillby. Napstiblook. Alphys . Maybe undyne undyne may take longer. Frisk. Chara. )
(FNAF: FOXY. Spring trap. Puppet. )
(ILL ADD MORE AS TIME GOES ON)

Last edited:
Ello! I love seeing how other artists draw my characters. Could you attempt one (or more if you’d like) of my Ocs?

I’ve got references I’ve drawn that I can put in some spoilers

Ello! I love seeing how other artists draw my characters. Could you attempt one (or more if you’d like) of my Ocs?

I’ve got references I’ve drawn that I can put in some spoilers
Sure! Send them over and I’ll get started when I’m free!

wow, your drawings are so cool! could you be willing to draw an oc for a rp i'm in?
Sure what do they look like?

Skin color.
Name of hair style (so I can look it up)
Hair color
Eye color
Species: if none human: fur? Scales? Etc?

I have a few picrews of her as well that i'll give. sorry, should have specified more sooner. but yes, she is a human.
1687648932195.png
this is her, and in terms of oufit, i think it would be kind of amusing to put her in the red dress from the finale of Anastasia the musical. again, thank you so so much!

I have a few picrews of her as well that i'll give. sorry, should have specified more sooner. but yes, she is a human.
View attachment 1097013
this is her, and in terms of oufit, i think it would be kind of amusing to put her in the red dress from the finale of Anastasia the musical. again, thank you so so much!
Sure that’s manageable I think! I’ll get started when I’m free in the order the request came

View attachment 1097013
Your commission will be done soon! I say another day or two! This one’s taking longer cuz I’m a little busy with other things aswel and the dress is taking more time to do! ^^

Your commission will be done soon! I say another day or two! This one’s taking longer cuz I’m a little busy with other things aswel and the dress is taking more time to do! ^^
Of course of course!! Take as much time as you need, Mon Ami! I’m just so stoked for this!

View attachment 1097013
HELLO!

I REALLY TRIED ON THIS I got the drawing done! But I struggled a little. Okay a lot. I never done a pointy chin before and the dress was a little more difficult then I'd like it to be. All in all I went through 8 pages of erasing and redrawing until the paper tore in order to get this to be decent.

I hope you like it and I'm sorry it's not the best of quality...1688786017430784930468.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back