• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] Supernatural Roommates

phibglib

“Together we is a fart, apart we is a butt.”
This was the premise for 2 RPs that I was part of for a while. Sadly, they’re pretty dead now.

The basic idea is that supernatural creatures (vampires, demons, werewolves, elves) are living in our world (or in one case, a multiverse which contains our world), and they move into a house together.

Part of the concept for the one I was in before was that it’s a whole bunch of people who are roommates instead of just 2-3. If there are enough people who are interested, we can do that. I’ll set a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12.

By the way, this takes place in a universe where COVID-19 never happened.

One other thing - my last RP had a vampire who murdered a pizza man. This led to the Police getting involved and the end of the RP. I’ll ask that your characters not do anything like that (murdering people randomly).

I’ll post the RP thread one week from now. One week from then, this RP will become closed.

Last edited:
Here’s the character I’d be playing. You can use this as a template.

Name: Felicia Watson
Race: Witch
DOB: March 6th, 1997 (Pisces)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 156 cm/5’1”
Weight: 47 kg/105 lbs

633B6CBC-BD47-49CC-B09B-F45287C16684.jpeg

Felicia comes from a family of multimillionaires. She recently graduated from UCLA and then purchased a mansion in California. She posted messages on the paranormal corners of the Dark Web to see who would be interested in living in a house with her. Like most witches, her magic is just a hobby. Professionally, she’s involved in running a scientific instruments manufacturing company.

Last edited:
Name: Wendell willson
Race: ghost/demon
Dob: September 16th 1998
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 172ibs.
1c9a6828b1a960e.png
Voice claim:

Backstory:
He originally worked as a bouncer/assasin to pay the bills for him and his younger sister, until one job he got captured, he was tourtured and murderd there his sister was later found dead by the police. He still takes on the job of an assassin.

name: birch
gender and pronouns: agender (she/her)
sexuality: aromantic bisexual
race and ethnicity: werewolf, chinese
date of birth: september 28 1998 (libra)
height: 5'7
weight: 127lbs

backstory: raised by a very large werewolf family, primarily by the matriarch (who's known by auntie). doesn't know her parents, doesn't quite care. one of the younger members. was found wandering the woods at a young age, taken in by the family. decided to try out the whole "integration into society" thing. saw an ad about roommates needed and decided this was just the thing she needed.

description: short dark hair in a bob cut to the chin, sometimes pulled back into a ponytail or bun. sharp teeth, almond eyes (color and shape) w/short eyelashes. scarring around the arms and hands, some of them burns (she's highly allergic to silver). short nails.

personality: generally high-energy and friendly. protective of friends and her own space (does not like being touched by strangers, loves her personal space). mildly confused about electronics, likes to pretend she doesn't know what certain things are so she can watch the disbelief on other's faces. a bit mischievous. likes to work with her hands and is fairly athletic (climbing, running, and gymnastics/parkour? sign her up!!)

Name: Alexander Bleakwood.
Race: Wendigo
DOB: 1994 Sep 23
Height: 7'4
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance:
human formbob.jpg
Wendigo formyOIP.jpg
Background: Alex was born a normal human to a pair of loving rich parents, this changed however when he and his parents went on a trip and there plane crashed into a mountain. He was 10 then and was the only survivor. He had built a shelter in a nearby cave out of parts of the plane and anything else he was able to scavenge. He survived on snacks he fout in the few suitcases that he could find but those soon ran out. He went 6 days without eating when he finally gave into hi hunger and ate the only food he knew he could find. The other passengers. After that night something changed in him and his hunger only grew but unlike a human he didn't get weaker with the hunger but stronger. It was 8 years later when he was found by a group of hikers and made it back to civilization. He now works as a mortician.

I know supernatural technically includes centaurs, it be alright for my character to be a centaur (he'd have the capabilities of disguising himself as a human)? I don't imagine it would be easy for him to hide his lower body in public without it haha.

I know supernatural technically includes centaurs, it be alright for my character to be a centaur (he'd have the capabilities of disguising himself as a human)? I don't imagine it would be easy for him to hide his lower body in public without it haha.
Yep!

Name:
Aztec Equus

Race:

Centaur
(Has the lower body of an American quarter horse)

DOB:

Feb 7, 2001

Appearance:
Centaur OC.png

(This ref is a sketch so the horse anatomy is absolutely atrocious so please forgive me in that regard ^^ I swear his lower body looks more real than this haha)

While in his regular centaur form, Aztec is a centaur with decently peculiar colouring. Instead of having the stereotypical bay, grey or buckskin coat like many centaurs (whom of which tend to be nomadic), Aztec has a lovely black pinto coat with a grey tail and hair. On top of that, he has heterochromia in his eyes thanks to his spotty coat having control over certain features of his human half (of which would be the lack of pigment in his left eye). This is because Aztec has come from a more secluded, modern civilisation of centaurs where their coats ended up becoming more intricate and unique as it was a desirable fashion trait embedded within the community. Aztec's ears are perched on the top of his head, and he has somewhat messy hair. He usually wears darker clothing, though his most favoured attire is a muted brown, long-sleeved striped undershirt and a simple black shirt with a white horseshoe on its left.

Aztec will wear a simple black wristband around his hand whenever he needs to disguise himself as a human (as it was enchanted by a wizard specifically for use of centaurs). In his human state, both of his eyes appear brown and his hair remains grey (telling people it's because of a genetic disease easily sways curious by-passers). Whenever he's disguised as a human, he'll just put on a pair of regular jeans and black sneakers and he'd be ready to go.

Sexuality:
Asexual, aromantic

Height:

5' to his withers
7'5" total (roughly? I struggle to calculate his realistic character height)

5'8" Human form

Weight:

580 kgs while in his regular form
68 kgs while in his human form

Background:

Aztec, as stated before, has come from a smaller, modern civilisation of centaurs whom of which understand modern technology and the way regular human civilisations work (adjusting it to suit their different physical needs of course). They are just as literate as people and just as reformed, meaning that they can easily blend into human society so long as they can keep themselves disguised.

Aztec was raised in this society since foalhood and had quite the nice time growing up there. He was a quiet foal (which has carried over into adult hood, though he often pushes aside his tendency to be quiet just to engage in conversation and be nice) and didn't struggle with any form of bullying thanks to his nicer looking coat (which was a source of envy to some), meaning now mentally he's quite stable. Because of this though, he is a little more emotionally fragile. It was also because of his more quiet life that lead to the hurried abandonment of his town to hurt far more. Around three years ago, word had spread that a small bunch of wandering humans had discovered the town from a distance which spread fear that human authorities would come to investigate the town. The town was very uneasy for weeks. Said authorities eventually arrived, quite stealthily at that, and before any preparation to avoid the catastrophe from unfolding (for instance, every centaur universally disguising themselves as human). The entire town, in fear of being discovered, spiralled into a panic and fled. The town is presumed seized by humans, and because of this, the centaurs lost their home. Some of them decided to propose they move on and make a new town, while others, not wanting to have such a close encounter again, decided to leave to either live alone or hide within human society. Aztec happened to be one of these centaurs and did so.

The town incident has left a lasting impression in Aztec's mind, and he couldn't find himself able to live with other humans. He wanted a place where he could literally be himself and share a home with others that were similarly outcast like him. So he could bond with them and feel as secure as he used to before his town was captured.

Outside of this remarkable life event, Aztec has had a pretty boring background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back