• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Closed] OC roleplays and more

Astral_Ink

Prisoner
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I’m Astral!
Sorry for the terrible formatting
I have a couple of RP ideas in mind, but if you have something else that you’re really wanting to do at the moment, don’t hesitate to propose it!
I’m looking for more character-driven RPs, in which I can use my character I’ve been really wanting to play recently. I look forward to getting to know yours!

I have one roleplay idea which I’d like to explore with someone- two runaways (or perhaps a few more if more people are interested) running from the law, or their past- it’d be fun to explore how they hide and what they’re running from. They could end up in prison as I think that might make for a good roleplay? I just like exploring these situations and relations between characters and am completely open to more ideas or even genres to expand on this- it would be great.

|
V

I also specifically want to play a certain character of mine- he’s a 17 to 19 year old (depending on the progression of the story I am writing him in) Serbian inventor, working on the idea of a Perpetual Motion machine. He’s been to prison and his memories still can’t tell him if the crime was his fault or not. That’s the short version.

So I suppose a college/university roleplay could fit with this? I also have a version of him with sort of powers after his accident if that helps too.

Here are a few ‘rules’ first of all:
•Do not write anything 18+/NSFW, or any sexual content.
•I am under 18, but on the slightly older side of that, so I would generally prefer someone who is around the same age as me, though I don’t hold fast to that rule.
•I don’t generally do romance, but if the relationship between our characters develops in that direction, I ask that it’s done subtly and in a PG style (and as a subplot). I feel more comfortable doing mxf. Of course, romance is not necessarily preferred.

I can write a fair amount- sometimes 3 to 4 paragraphs if the situation allows. There’s a bit more info about me on my profile.
If you want an example of my writing style, there’s an RP I did on here a year or two back- if you search up ‘Sehrli College’ it should come up. Here’s an excerpt (not the most thrilling, I know):
Folding his hands carefully in his lap, Glass listened to what retorts Nestor had to make, though he was half surprised he had anything to say after Glass’ impressive speech. He was relentless, this Evrim. Like a fly who wouldn’t go away no matter what you tried. Watching all his hard work unravel before his eyes - and so it felt - as Nestor talked on, he wondered what Father would tell him to do. Eventually he’d have to fight his own battles. He hated to admit it, but Nestor was probably right: he couldn’t go running to his family or the law to protect him every single time.
Hope, however, wasn’t completely gone - though Glass had been concentrating during his speech, he hadn’t failed to just notice the look in Nestor’s eye as Glass spoke of his family. It wasn’t entirely what he had been expecting, but it was something, nonetheless.

I really enjoyed doing that rp and would love something similar…

Last edited:
Hey! Really liked your idea of RPing runaways, especially the OC you made! I would be interested in RPing if your up to it.

Awesome!! Thanks so much- I’ll be able to make a conversation tomorrow if that’s ok since I can’t be on right now :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back