• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Closed] Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

Fuinjutsu won't be discouraged, however it is something that will be, like Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, etc., its own thing, and so it will be extremely slow to work with unless a character goes full-blown support mode from the get-go. (Not to say going full-blown support wouldn't be amazing to see someone try out. Bonus points for creativity in your support methods ^^)

Hmm Hmm! I'll have to come up with something interesting then!

Ask away!
Ight so

I'm assuming this is after the death of Yahiko and Hanzo, but before Konan is killed by Tobi? Or is this like post their death with a new leader for the Rain village, and Nagato and Konan are legends in the Amegakure Culture? And if it's that, is this next gen? I guess what I'm really trying to ask is, when are we placed? Or is this a different universe with a separate progression of events from the main timeline?

Also on that, what sort of environment are we in? Amegakure is a war torn country if I remember correctly, it's people live in a desolate area of rain, with most of them being raised in war or the decendents of people raised in war, though the classic shinobi system exists. What would be the class curriculum to graduate? Is this a sort of war torn environment? Or is it a more peaceful environment? If this needs to be hidden for now, I'm just curious as to what sort of area my oc would be raised in.

Last question, more of an idea, I have two character ideas. One is a member of an unknown clan, who is more balanced between taijutsu and ninjutsu, leaning more towards taijutsu. With an affinity for earth release. Nothing too major, kinda basic. The other however I feel might be more problematic. They'd be a person raised in a cult that worshipped the ideals of the God Nagato and his Angel desciple Konan. They would have been raised to one day be sacrificed to the holy figures, until the cult was destroyed by village heads and her life was saved. They'd have a fighting style similar to Konan, using Yang release to change their body to paper, or something relating to paper. I like the second one, but I know it sounds a bit much, so I wanted your opinion on it?

I think I might be interested but I'm not sure what type of ninja I'd play. I mean I have a ninja wolf in my photobucket but they are wearing a leaf headband.

Ight so

I'm assuming this is after the death of Yahiko and Hanzo, but before Konan is killed by Tobi? Or is this like post their death with a new leader for the Rain village, and Nagato and Konan are legends in the Amegakure Culture? And if it's that, is this next gen? I guess what I'm really trying to ask is, when are we placed? Or is this a different universe with a separate progression of events from the main timeline?

Also on that, what sort of environment are we in? Amegakure is a war torn country if I remember correctly, it's people live in a desolate area of rain, with most of them being raised in war or the decendents of people raised in war, though the classic shinobi system exists. What would be the class curriculum to graduate? Is this a sort of war torn environment? Or is it a more peaceful environment? If this needs to be hidden for now, I'm just curious as to what sort of area my oc would be raised in.

Last question, more of an idea, I have two character ideas. One is a member of an unknown clan, who is more balanced between taijutsu and ninjutsu, leaning more towards taijutsu. With an affinity for earth release. Nothing too major, kinda basic. The other however I feel might be more problematic. They'd be a person raised in a cult that worshipped the ideals of the God Nagato and his Angel desciple Konan. They would have been raised to one day be sacrificed to the holy figures, until the cult was destroyed by village heads and her life was saved. They'd have a fighting style similar to Konan, using Yang release to change their body to paper, or something relating to paper. I like the second one, but I know it sounds a bit much, so I wanted your opinion on it?
1) Post Third War. Nagato and Konan were never known as living people, and the same goes for Yahiko. Sannin as well, as far as Amegakure is concerned.
2) War-torn to an extent. Functioning village that has decent defenses and hasnt been attacked directly or fought within for a good bit since there's no active war. Enough resources for living.
3) First character, okay. Second character? No cult, and no using paper like Konan. At least, not turning their body or anything not already paper into paper. If you've seen the padrt about Jiraiya teaching them, Konan starts out only able to manipulate paper objects in her hands.

1) Post Third War. Nagato and Konan were never known as living people, and the same goes for Yahiko. Sannin as well, as far as Amegakure is concerned.
2) War-torn to an extent. Functioning village that has decent defenses and hasnt been attacked directly or fought within for a good bit since there's no active war. Enough resources for living.
3) First character, okay. Second character? No cult, and no using paper like Konan. At least, not turning their body or anything not already paper into paper. If you've seen the padrt about Jiraiya teaching them, Konan starts out only able to manipulate paper objects in her hands.
Ight cool

Alright, understandable.
Real quick, just to make sure there'sno misunderstanding, actual summoning (like toads, snakes etc.) is currently too difficult, but things like summoning of a specific weapon stored in a scroll, or similar summoning methods for inanimate objects, is possible currently, although limiting on what else you can do.

Real quick, just to make sure there'sno misunderstanding, actual summoning (like toads, snakes etc.) is currently too difficult, but things like summoning of a specific weapon stored in a scroll, or similar summoning methods for inanimate objects, is possible currently, although limiting on what else you can do.
Good to know. So original season Tenten level summoning.

I'm interested, but I have a quick question regarding Fūinjutsu. At our characters' levels, would I offensive Fūinjutsu be possible?

I'm interested, but I have a quick question regarding Fūinjutsu. At our characters' levels, would I offensive Fūinjutsu be possible?
I've covered this with aner player, and I've determined that offensive Fuinjutsu wold be above the starting skill f the characters. At least, significant harmful Fuinjutsu that's designed as such. Now, if you can come up with creative methods, then this imitation may or may not matter, as rthis limit affects what techniques your characters can perform, not what they can think to do with them.

I've covered this with aner player, and I've determined that offensive Fuinjutsu wold be above the starting skill f the characters. At least, significant harmful Fuinjutsu that's designed as such. Now, if you can come up with creative methods, then this imitation may or may not matter, as rthis limit affects what techniques your characters can perform, not what they can think to do with them.
Alright, can't wait for cs to be up then.

For those of you here in the Interest Check thread, this is the link to the Character Sheet thread. I'll soon be updating the first post of all related threads to have links to each other soon. Also, I suggest moving over to the OOC thread whenever possible, as posted by HunterJJ above.

Please give feedback on the character sheet, and do note that there is no related combat system, as I'm hoping to not have to implement one.

Fandom - [Characters] Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

Alright thank youuu. And would it be okay to precreate a cell with two others or do you randomly create the cells?
I'm going to be doing the sorting out of teams myself, rather than by randomness or player-choice, though if you were to wish a specific team compilation, you may request it and I'll give it thought.

I'm going to be doing the sorting out of teams myself, rather than by randomness or player-choice, though if you were to wish a specific team compilation, you may request it and I'll give it thought.
mhm alright thanks. I'll see what happens from here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back