• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rpnation theme?

• 💡 (light)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 🌙 (dark)

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

labyrinic

down down down by the river (by the river)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hey guys i am tired and suffering from mental illness (aren't we all)
so this is going to be
very under polished
gomennn

but this is my mostly anime search, with some other shit thrown in there for ✨spice✨

me: any permutation of my handle is fine, late twenties (please be at least twenty if not twenty-three+), i am triggered by substance abuse, mentions of smoking/vaping/similar, drugs, and alcohol, and sexual assault pls dont include them while talking to meee

pms here, email, gdocs, disc servers, some random private proboard - all fine with me
i'm a paragraph / novella style writer but i did do script style in my youth
200-3k is my range, i tend to average out at like 850? just gimme something to work with and we'll be golden 💜
i write present tense usual but can write past, just lmk
doubling doubling doubling kudasaiii
jsyk in anime i do use honorifics (-san/-chan/-kun, etc), select japanese specific terms like sensei, certain foods like omurice, i might even use familial words like aniki or onee/onii-san or chichi/haha in sxf because just "brother" doesn't feel like a 1:1 translation of aniki, right. chichiue isn't just father it's formal and kind of stuffy or stiff or even posh right, and also like with sxf i feel like what anya has chosen to call loid and yor are significant, and the ✨vibes✨ of words is pretty important to me. however, if you don't like that, just ask me to not and i won't. i just don't want anyone being jumpscared by the fact i'm a geriatric weeb and thinking they can't ask me to knock it off lmao
i'll write canon or oc for you, any genders, whatever you like
my side tends to be (queer) mxf canonxoc but sometimes it's fxf or oxo
also there is a secret hidden option of "i will play damn near any fandom you want (so long as i know about it, but i might get into something new if it's easy enough like a 12e anime) or even originals, if you are okay with playing one of two canons for me in that new setting" those canons being either tony stark, or gale dekarios
if you wanna do something original or not listed here and you're down with playing either of those sad pathetic big brown eyed men for me?
i will fucking write anything, i'm a cheap date

i am looking for: so many things! all the things! mostly fandom things. entirely fandom things, actually. mostly anime. but not all anime!

the more , the more i wanna rp it!
i'll list who i'd like to write for you, but know i will write anyone including an oc!

ouran
my love interest: hikaru, or hikaru and kaoru love triangle (with hikaru being the main boy)
who i'd like to write for you: mori, kasanoda, tamaki

kingdom hearts
my love interest: axel, sora
who i'd like to write for you: riku, marluxia, demyx, disney character, namine, sora, mickey, goofy, donald (yes i'm serious, furries exist, and these are all good boys), minnie

fullmetal alchemist
my love interest: edward elric
who i'd like to write for you: roy mustang, olivier armstrong, riza hawkeye

bbc merlin
my love interest: arthur, merlin
who i'd like to write for you: merlin, arthur, gwen, morgana

disney au / disney inspired
my love interest's role: flynn rider / eugene fitzherbert, 2003 peter pan, 2003 (m!)wendy darling
who i want to be: rapunzel, 2003 wendy darling, 2003 (f!)peter pan
who i'd like to write for you: hook, prince phillip, prince charming, cinderella, eric, ariel, jim hawkins, milo thatch, kidagakash, kristoff, hans, naveen, literally anyone you could ask for!
alternate universe buzz words: medieval fantasy, modern/urban fantasy, gothic fantasy, regency fantasy, victorian fantasy, listen i like fantasy and magic asjdkfkgh
ghibli films - howl, laputa, kiki
my love interest: mmm no one, really, make me an oc maybe?
who i'd like to write for you: howl, osono, ursula, idk man i just love ghibli stuff. i also like using them as AUs if you want

boku no / hero academia (this one u might have to convince me i havent even finished s5 yet and im upset about spoilers from the manga alskjdkfh)
my love interest: aizawa
who i'd like to write for you: yagi toshinori, inko midoriya, hizashi yamada, nemuri kayama (but my heavily au'd version of nemuri bc i don't,,,, like the treatment she got in canon. the very clearly written by a man is sexually inappropriate with minors thing just... isn't it.)

labyrinth
my love interest: no one, oc?
who i'd like to write for you: jareth

crown of candy
my love interest: sir theobald gumbar
who i'd like to write for you: lapin, saccharina, amethar, liam, anyone <33

pokemon
my love interest: gary / blue oak, lillie, james
who i'd like to write for you: literally anyone name names

jujutsu kaisen (haven't seen s2 yet)
my love interest: sukuna, gojo, megumi, toge
who i'd like to write for you: yuji, nanami, gojo, todo, maki

barakamon
my love interest: kido hiroshi
who i'd like to write for you: handa sei

tokyo mew mew (haven't seen the original since 2007 and haven't seen tmm new yet :< )
my love interest: ryou, kisshu/quiche?? (still reeling about that one asjkdfhg), ichigo
who i'd like to write for you: keiichiro, lettuce, mint, kisshu/quiche, ichigo, zakuro

legend of zelda
my love interest: idk, link? maybe? i play as an oc link more than anything else so idk. i just love this series
who i'd like to write for you: link? midna? zelda? who do people even like in this fandom kajshdfkg i like link x peatrice and link x midna and midna x zelda if you're interested in canon x canon. i'm also like totally down with aus like ganondorf if he wasn't cursed to always be the evil villain, a termina version of ganondorf (or anyone really who doesn't have a termina version aklsdhjfdg i've just seen a termina version of ganon i like a lot so it's on the mind LOL), switching the triforces around, making ocs out of monsters, like, whatever u want man this is a very free and open kind of franchise askldjfhg
my favorite games: skyward sword, minish cap, twilight princess, breath of the wild, wind waker (but i've played almost all of them)

baldur's gate 3 ✿✿✿ (mid-act 3, no spoilers pls)
my love interest: gale dekarios
who i'd like to write for you: astarion, karlach, halsin, wyll, shadowheart, lae'zel

kung fu panda
my love interest: oc? t..tigress? tai lung? i'm not sure, this is less i want to kiss someone and more i want to write po for you so bad
who i'd like to write for you: PO, PLEASE, tigress, shifu, tai lung, shen, crane, whoever! name names!

spy x family
my love interest: not a love interest, but i'd like for my oc to fill anya's role (due to the fact i wanna play loid or yor for you) and i'd be happy to continue the anya + damian like baby crush tsundere territory the show's got going on
who i'd like to write for you: twilight / loid forger, yor briar

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in roleplaying King Fu Panda with you. If you like. ^^ I really like writing Shen, but writing Tigress or Tai Lung could be really fun as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back