• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (closed) misery business

Chione Chione - Poor thing! I've had way too many all-nighters this summer. Hope you get a good sleep whenever you can 💞
✨also, I'm completely, utterly in love with Lucky Blue Smith✨
Honestly, I feel ya. It's like, you pull one all-nighter and that's that, you've ruined your sleep cycle for a good week or so.
And yeesssss Lucky Blue Smith is a gorgeous human being 💘 My eyes were blessed when I was looking for pictures 😍

I'm really loving the look of everyone's characters so far - there's definitely gonna be some interesting dynamics! ^^

I agree! I’m really loving everyone’s characters 💖 There’s just way too many females right now. 😔

Mhm I was thinking that when I was having a look through 🤔 Maybe you should put a cap on females now for future joiners?

hey!
noticed the gender ratio was a bit off and i planned on submitting two characters (male & female, brother & sister). would that be alright? and i wouldnt get upset if only one was accepted due to the ratio being off < 3

oops. just saw the one that said females r off limits haha. that answers my question!

✨ bixby bixby - Hey there! Yeah I'm super sorry about that. Depending how the gender ratio turns out soon I'll let you know! That is if you still want to make a sister! 💞 💝

im writing both sheets as if they go to the same school, but if only floyd is accepted and not frankie just read the cs as if frankie goes to a private school that floyd wasnt accepted to (:

yeah, I was going to have step-siblings (male and female) and I was halfway through the girl's sheet when you decided to only accept male sheets. (Which is super valid.) so I'm going to finish both, for the aesthetic. but I'm not expecting her to get accepted or anything. ;)

🧡 blackglassesaa blackglassesaa apolla apolla - You both can certainly send in a male and female application, given I have not officially accepted any characters yet and this isn't first come first serve. However, please be aware that both characters may not be accepted (mainly because of the gender ratio atm).

Currently just want to have a good set of both genders in the cs thread, and right now the male count is awfully low compared to the females.

✨ Sook Sook - Definitely still open, lovely!

summerwine summerwine You could always limit the amount of people in the RP. Just get as many character sheets as possible and narrow them down later??

okay! i am actually done with my cs this time lol, is there a place where I should be talking for ooc stuff or is here good for now?

aurnia aurnia - I'm contemplating either a future discord server or rpn group pm for this rp in the near future for all ooc and updates. For now I'll create a ooc thread. ✨ 🥰

im rescinding my application for frankie, i just wasnt feeling her and wanted to make room for another girl char :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back