• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (closed) misery business

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring
[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Literata; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]

[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #000000;[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #D16666;[/class]

[script class=tab on=click]

hide tabsContent

set currentTab (getText)

if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)

if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)

if (eq ${currentTab} setting) (show tabsContentsetting)

if (eq ${currentTab} spots) (show tabsContentspots)

if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentlinks)

[/script]
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]rules
[div class=tab]setting[/div][div class=tab]spots[/div][div class=tab]links[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
I'm in The Business of Misery
chris'coding
At the start of the school year for the student's of Doveport High, an anonymous blog hits the scene a day after the back-to-school bash at the shore. Regrets, secrets spilled and lies said at the party are exposed onto the blog. People who were once friends, lovers, etc. turn on each other and enemies might become closer than ever. What a start to another school year...

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
please read through carefully. thank you.

Please follow all regular rpn rules to ensure a safe rp experience.
Make sure you have read through each tab, if you have any questions shoot me a pm or tag me below!
Fading to black is necessary when in-character actions get too sexual! Common sense should be obvious for this one.
Face claims are mandatory! Must be realistic and be a legitimate celebrity (models, actors/actresses, musicians). Youtuber faceclaims are off-limits.
Face claims must look like the age they're portraying in the roleplay. For example, Adam Levine does not look like an eighteen year old boy.
I for one understand life getting in the way of your online activity. However, if you go for more than seven days without replying oocly or icly you will be automatically kicked from the rp.
Please be mindful of the current gender ratio when submitting your character sheet.
Depending on the interest level of this rp, there will either be a relatively bigger cast of characters or not. The current limit of characters is ten.
This is a semi-detailed rp and I will not accept one-liners. The minimum writing in a ic post should be a paragraph.
In-character drama is obviously encouraged, but any ooc drama must be handled maturely or you can leave.
Just please be a respectful human being. No one likes bullshit ):
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentsetting" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
Welcome to Doveport, New Jersey. From a first glimpse it’s a quaint beach side town where tourists stay during holidays to get away from reality. Right on the shore there is D'Angelo Yacht Club where many townie events take place. At the yacht cub, most upper-class families own a boat or two at the marina; teens like to take their parents boats out from time to time. Near the yacht club is Doveport beach. The beach is open all year round, kids like to throw back-to-school parties there and hang at the boardwalk (until it closes for the winter). In the center of Doveport lays Dove High, restaurants, the local shopping mall and a classic Jersey diner. The rest of the townies that aren't the middle or upper class live past the mall - further in the town which isn't meant for tourist eyes. A trailer park, skate park and a smaller beach where most of the keg parties occur. Keggers are the only time teens from high to low class are seen bonding - who doesn't love underage drinking?

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspots" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
This is where all the accepted characters will be organized by females and males. If one or more non-binary characters are made a section for them will be placed below as well.

To get an overall idea of a character without reading through everything, you'll assign your character a stereotype generally seen in a high school setting. For example: the jock, the nerd, the theater geek, etc.

males

Andrew Jayan | 17 | class clown | Jeenu Mahadevan | bixby bixby
August Moon | 17 | golden boy | Choi Soobin | MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Floyd Siplin | 17 | the dealer | Reece King | bixby bixby
Kennith Harper | 17 | hopeless romantic | Jordan Fisher | Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Leon Colbert | 18 | popular charmer | Lucky Blue Smith | Chione Chione
Oliver Rhodes | 17 | the king | Shawn Mendes | summerwine summerwine
Rowan King | 18 | the slacker | Adonis Bosso | jinkx jinkx

females

Aya Calix | 16 | troublemaker | Kimberly Mendoza | diablita diablita
Cynthia Goode | 17 | overachiever | Natalia Dyer | summerwine summerwine
Clara Sneijer | 16 | the rebel | Luanna Perez | animegirl20 animegirl20
Diana King | 17 | jack of all trades | China Ann McClain | jinkx jinkx
Ellie Thomas | 16 | new kid | Zendaya | copacetic copacetic
Leah Choi | 17 | skater girl | Roseanne Park | aurnia aurnia
Lilith Goode | 17 | reckless party girl | Lauren Jauregui | summerwine summerwine
Violet Price | 18 | the loner | Laura Dreyfuss | Lizy Lizy

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlinks" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Awe! A fellow Paramore fan! You can definitely create a cs when the thread is posted. Right now I'm just waiting to see the interest level. 💖 weaktea weaktea

cool, thankyou!
am i good to make a couple of reservation posts? i wanted to try and get some stuff up before i sleep. c:

Ooo I could really go for something slice of lifey right now
Definitely interested! Might go for the Mr Popular stereotype.. or maybe the Flirty Heartthrob.. so many choices 🤔

listen i saw a paramore reference made and i just had to check this out. I would love to be a part of this if you're still accepting characters! I'm thinking of maybe the skater girl or a 'rebel without a cause' stereotype along those lines if yes : )

Dear lorrddd my eyeballs are burninnggg
It's like, almost half five in the morning and I can hear the birds chirping
But at least I'm done now! I'll have to go over and proofread it whenever I wake up

Chione Chione - Poor thing! I've had way too many all-nighters this summer. Hope you get a good sleep whenever you can 💞
✨also, I'm completely, utterly in love with Lucky Blue Smith✨

i think all of us were drawn in by the pmore reference. lmao i have wanted to be like hayley williams since i was in middle school lmao. like i literally saw paramore last summer with my mom because my friend was abroad at the time and i didn’t want to go alone.

copacetic copacetic - Bro Paramore was my shit in middle school and will always be my shit "its not a phase, mom." 🤠
Also, my first (and only) Paramore concert was in 2015 and Fall Out Boy performed along with them. It was a heavenly experience🙏💘

okay! i got Leah up fully, it is now very late so i apologize for any typos lol, but i just wanted to get the cs done all in one go. and yes paramore!! i haven't seen them in concert but it seems amazing, definitely want to some time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back