• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(CLOSED) Light fantasy romance (Middle ages) MxF only

Sarai

RpN's Resident Catechist
Hi, my name is Sarai!  Besides roleplay, I work as a Hostess in an Italian restraint "Part time" (I use scare quotes because I end up picking up a lot of shifts and sometimes it becomes fulltime for a week).  Still, I am still sure to respond at least once each day, even if it is rather late in the evening (EST).  If for some reason I cannot, I will communicate with you as soon as I can.  At this point in my life, I am living at home, helping to care for a disabled father while saving to return to University.  I am a Catholic Theology major with an English minor (which I hope to turn into a major someday).  Long turn I hope to work at a Catholic parish, dioceses, or Catholic school.  In regards to my English minor, I've studied Creative writing in a university setting and I've been a member to two separate writer's guilds and attended workshops.  

My outlook on Roleplaying is to strengthen my writing while away from classes.  After returning to roleplaying one year ago I have successfully brought several RPs to satisfying endings and I only look for partners who are willing to see a RP through.  Anything less is a waste of time, like reading a book only part the way through.  Let’s not do that, let’s read the whole thing!

Rules for us both!

*Respect (I am a Catholic Theologian, I expect my belief system to be respected both IC and OOC.)

*All RpN rules are to be followed (Especially in regards to explicit content)

*Be ready to post at least once a day.  If you will be gone for multiple days, letting me know before I have to ask will go a long way with me.  

*Regular RP rules, no god-modding and so on.

*Third person

*No one liners!  Ever!  There is always more you can say!  At the very least give me a paragraph.

*Be open to OOC former time to time.  (I've found that RPs work well when it's between friends!)

*Stick it out!  I've brought RPs to satisfying conclusions!  I want partners who want to stick it out and see the story concluded, and then talk about a sequel if we're too attached!  lol

*If you really must, let me know if you need to quite.

*Have fun! 

I really enjoy romance (MxF only).  My preference is to be playing the female (sub) and you would be hard pressed to convince me to take the male (dom) role.  I've also found it's best if my partner already prefers the male role.

If you read all that, give yourself a pat on the back and in a PM, let me know your favorite color.  

~*~PLOT~*~

A princess (MC) is born vary sickly and as she grows the doctors find they can do no more to help, besides simply making the girl comfortable.  

Desperate to find a cure for his only daughter the King turns his attention to a known family of healers.  But not just any family of healers, this one is special in many ways.  

He sends his men out to fetch one of the members, but he comes back empty handed.  They refuse to uproot the whole family for only one little girl, even if she is a Princess.  Knowing there is not much time left, the King brokers a deal and pays handsomely for their youngest member...  A boy (YC) of only a few years older than the Princess.  The family is unable to refuse the offer and the young boy is sold into slavery to the royal family.

He became a personal slave for the Princess and he remains ever at her side, becoming a kind of protector as she slowly recovers a little more each day.  However, her illness returns at full strength at night and he's forced to stay up long hours to look after her.

Though the years the princess develops a deep bond to the boy, even after she is at full health.  When she is frightened, she calls for him and he never fails to answer.  In return, she is sure he is well fed and treated with a dignity unheard of for a slave.  In fact, she doesn’t view him as such.  (Though, everyone else sees him this way.) 

He loves her and she him....

But a Princess is not free to choose her husband...  And as it turns out, she was long ago arranged to wed a King from a Kingdom far away...  One known for his short temper.

As it turns out, this arrangement was made around the same time YC was brought into slavery.  The King had made it appear he was so concerned with saving the life of his only daughter, but in truth he wanted the arrangement to go through.  Meaning, the young man who now loves the Princess and has dedicated his life to protecting, unknowingly ensured her fate...

The question is, what will he (YC) do now?  Will he follow orders and help deliver her to her likely abusive betrothed?  Or will he take her and run?  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back