• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed | LGBTQ+ friendly] π‘΄π’š π’“π’π’π’Ž-π’Žπ’‚π’•π’† π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’…π’†π’Žπ’π’

Amethyst Archive

Gimme amethyst pls
e67e6f9bbcf05319f5656f01688ecf60.gif

What would you do if you found out that your room-mate is not human?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for an excuse to use my female OC who is the demon in question! I will be happy to introduce her to you if you're interested.

A few things before you'll message me; this doesn't necessarily have to be a college-related setting or actual room mates. My OC can also be a neighbour, a friend your character has known for a while or maybe someone new, whatever floats your boat I am open for discussion. If you like the Netflix show Lucifer, then this can be quite similar.

While I have an OC, I do not have a fleshed out plot yet. I'm hoping we can take the time to come up with something together. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some rules and precautions:
- I live a busy life. I cannot reply daily.

If this bothers you, you may turn away. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind having to wait a while.

- I am not ghost friendly.
If you wish to drop out, just let me know with a message that you are. I don't need details.

- Please be 18+.
I am 23 years old myself, I will not be comfortable writing with a minor.

- LGBTQ+ friendly.
I welcome any ship in this rp. Though I don't think m// will happen in focus as my OC is female.

- PM or Discord only.
I will not rp in threads. I don't like on-lookers.

- I accept faceclaims and voiceclaims of all types.
Whether you prefer realistic or animated ones, you're welcome to use them for your character.

For questions you are free to reply to this thread or message me. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back