• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [CLOSED] LF Female for Arranged Marriage Plot

flowerblack227

Hello there! Lex is the name. I've been roleplaying for a few years on and off, though I have many more years of writing experience under my belt, and am currently working on a novel as well. Anyways on to the point, I'm currently looking for a female long term partner for a very specific romance plot I would like to dive into. But before we get down to that, let me just share some things I bring to the table, and what I would like to see from my partner:

- Please be able to post at least once a day. I completely understand real life comes first (not necessarily for me but I'm weird so) but I need something to work with every day to stay interested. There's a good chance I will be able to reply multiple times per day especially for shorter posts but once per day at minimum.

- Please be flexible and use common sense when it comes to post legnth. I would like this roleplay to be semi-detailed, so I'm looking for an average of 2-3 paragraphs per post, but obviously not every post needs to be that long and on the other hand I can easily crank out several paragraph replies if necessary, depending on what the scene requires. Quality > Quantity

- Please be 18+ as I am as well, and I like having mature themes in my roleplays. Please let me know if there's anything in specific you're not comfortable with.

- Good grammar please. Typos are perfectly understandable, we all make mistakes, but too frequent errors and poor sentence structure takes away from the immersion.

- Speaking of immersion, I am a HUGE sucker for romance (like seriously I can't get enough) and am looking to get lost in our world. Would like for my partner to feel the same.

- Communicate! I love talking in OOC, getting to know my partner and discussing plot ideas. Most importantly, please let me know if you won't be around to post or are no longer interested. I'll understand of course, but I don't like being left in the dark. I will do the same.

- I prefer to roleplay over PM or Email, but I'm open to other means depending on your situation.

- I only roleplay in third person mxf, me as the male. (this should probably be at the top...)

- I don't double, sorry.

- Anime faceclaims are preferred, but if you really don't like that I suppose we can work around this.

- If you made it to this point, wonderful and thanks! If you are interested in the plot below, when you send your PM be sure to include your ideal room temperature so I know you read closely. (and because I'm curious...mine is 74 F I'm super heat tolerant)

Now onto the plot itself. I'm looking to do an arranged marriage roleplay in a modern, slice of life setting. The premise is there's a business arrangement between two very powerful families, each running their own company. The Head/CEO of each family decides that in order to cement this merger, their next of kin (and consequently, next in line to take control of their companies) would be married to each other, obviously one being a female and the other being male.

Now, unlike typical arranged marriage plots, I don't necessarily wish for them to hate each other starting out. I would like to explore the simple idea of two well-developed characters adjusting to having each other in their lives. Kind of like how they do arranged marriages in India, where they expect it but still there's an adjustment period, I would really like to dive into that. Our pair could go through all of the typical marriage stages, and as they're building their lives together, begin to fall in love. Something along those lines. The emphasis here would be primarily character interaction/development and setting (realism!), although there's certainly a lot that can be done with the plot as well.

Again as I'm looking for a long term roleplay this can really go in all sorts of directions, and I'm very open minded. If you are as well and like this plot, I think we could make great partners! Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back