• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] Let's Make Babies

Ruinel

Well Wisher
...And by babies I mean roleplays that we give all our love and care to ^-^

giphy.gif

Hello, I am Ruinel, roleplayer of idontfuckinknowhowmany years and a general good friend. I've had multiple accounts on RPN which I've lost to site updates and whatnot. I have the most experience doing fantasy RPs but I've done a lot of realistic ones as well.

A lot of my RPs have died or gotten very slow lately, so my primary goal in doing a 1x1 is having someone who is active. This means one post a day. Or at least some form of contact a day. If life comes up, I understand. But if you're in a situation where you will constantly be skipping days, I'd prefer you move on. Sorry :(

Now then, some points on our roleplay:

• Be active, as mentioned already.
  • 2-5 paragraphs is great, but I understand when you can only do one
  • I am a female, and prefer female roles, BUT I am willing to play a male for the right lady ;) or gent ;))
  • I don't care if we plot it out or just get a general idea of what we want to do and wing it
  • I'd prefer to use RPNation PM

Now for the good stuff.

Favorite Themes:

Fantasy Quest/Adventure

Thieves

Vampires/Werewolves

Z O M B I E A P O C A L Y P S E

Time travel

Royalty

Bands (as in, instruments and singer)

Fandoms:

Fallout

The Elder Scrolls

Walking Dead

Dragon Age

Minecraft

Death Note

One Punch Man

If any of those interest you, say so! Tell me what kind of pairings, themes, or whatever you like and we can work together to get a plot going :)

Heyo there. Loving that title, nice work there. I'm totally down for a roleplay on zombie apocalypse or the fallout games. Keep in mind ive only played new vegas and fallout 4.

...And by babies I mean roleplays that we give all our love and care to ^-^

giphy.gif

Hello, I am Ruinel, roleplayer of idontfuckinknowhowmany years and a general good friend. I've had multiple accounts on RPN which I've lost to site updates and whatnot. I have the most experience doing fantasy RPs but I've done a lot of realistic ones as well.

A lot of my RPs have died or gotten very slow lately, so my primary goal in doing a 1x1 is having someone who is active. This means one post a day. Or at least some form of contact a day. If life comes up, I understand. But if you're in a situation where you will constantly be skipping days, I'd prefer you move on. Sorry :(

Now then, some points on our roleplay:

• Be active, as mentioned already.
  • 2-5 paragraphs is great, but I understand when you can only do one
  • I am a female, and prefer female roles, BUT I am willing to play a male for the right lady ;) or gent ;))
  • I don't care if we plot it out or just get a general idea of what we want to do and wing it
  • I'd prefer to use RPNation PM

Now for the good stuff.

Favorite Themes:

Fantasy Quest/Adventure

Thieves

Vampires/Werewolves

Z O M B I E A P O C A L Y P S E

Time travel

Royalty

Bands (as in, instruments and singer)

Fandoms:

Fallout

The Elder Scrolls

Walking Dead

Dragon Age

Minecraft

Death Note

One Punch Man

If any of those interest you, say so! Tell me what kind of pairings, themes, or whatever you like and we can work together to get a plot going :)

Hey! Your idea of an elder scrolls or fallout RP really appeals to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back