• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] Group search!

c_belas

~sparklez~
Looking for party members~

In a high fantasy setting, different characters with possibly overlapping plotlines would eventually meet and bond over quests and journeys.

Initially, they are complete strangers, but the dynamics and relationships start to shift after they are attacked. After facing the fact that they have to fight together to continue their journey, they decide to stick together for a bigger adventure. Slightly cliché, light-hearted and fun. (#squadgoals? i mean, sign me up)

Rules:

- This is not a requirement, but it would be nice if everyone had a set character and their plot ready to play. Group can help otherwise!

- We can go up to 7 players. Five spots are already taken.

- Romance is not the main point of the plot, but it is allowed as long as everyone involved agrees.

- Darker themes work the same way: they are allowed as long and everyone agrees and it would be nice to discuss them!

- RP would be done here on the website.

Last edited:
Name:

Aliases:

Race: (Example: Human, elven, etc.)

PERSONAL

Sexuality:

High Concept:

Relatives: Sister (Izzy), Brother (Braden), and Father (Elijah)

PHYSICAL

Written Appearance or image:

Weapons & Armor:

Items & Personal Belongings:

Skills & Abilities:

Spells & Magic: (this is only for nonhumans)

Weaknesses:

Hobbies:

Quote(s):

Hey! So I initially thought we'd fill the CSs after everything was set lol sorry miscommunication problems happen
But thanks, Zoey!

No problem. I just didn't know if you were online right now so I figured it wouldn't make sense if I made a thread so I did this but hey it works out in the end also if you want you can make the CS a bit better.

No problem. I just didn't know if you were online right now so I figured it wouldn't make sense if I made a thread so I did this but hey it works out in the end also if you want you can make the CS a bit better.

Sorry it took me so long x.x
Yours looks pretty neat!

I'd like to discuss a character concept! Could you please start a conversation to talk in private? My account can't do that yet.

I'm in. But I'll wait for others to post their character sheets before I put up mine. Also, I feel like it'd be a good idea to start off the roleplay with most people together instead of everyone all over the place. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back