• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Click-bait

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome. And Congratulations.

You and several others have been invited for a two-year, all expenses paid, education at our top-notch facilities. This invitation is only forwarded to you and the other winners, you will be the only student
s there.

You will be provide with the followi
ng items and given a sum of money to pay for anything else:
H
ospital care
T
ransportation
ID Cards
Housing
Materials for Education/Ho
bbies

If you are to accept the invite and enter the code hidden on this webpage, we will send your instructions, and plane tickets in the mail.

Last edited:

Rules:
- To be accounted as a Author (Accepted Role-player), you must have the code!
- 1-2 decent paragraphs per character.
- Any plots, ideas, or new characters must be allowed by the entire group or majority rules.
- Any disrespect off character will not be tolerated and will result in character suspension, but the Author will be allowed to stay.
- If disrespect continues, the Author will be kicked out for a designated time.
- The use of BBCode is allowed in character, but please refrain from un-readable text

Last edited:

History - Background of a character, what happened in their life to make them who they are?

Art Major - A type of art that can be used for a career.

Example of Work - What is one of their art pieces?

Last edited:

History - Background of a character, what happened in their life to make them who they are?

Art Major - A type of art that can be used for a career.

Example of Work - What is one of their art pieces?
Okay thank you, I just meant what you meant when you asked for their Art major; I didn't realize they were artist :bishiesparklesr: I'll get right on it now:bishiesparklesr:

Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus
Does it have to be visual art? 'Cause I have characters who don't draw/paint, but are into architecture, clothing design, and things of that nature...

Aato Aato

No. Art can include many mediums, you don't have to be subjected to just one.

Last edited:

We don't have a set amount of Authors, All are welcome! I will need to have at least 1 character per Author to start,but later you can make another if you wish. For now 1 or 2 is fine.

Ah rad! I'll just make one character. Do you have a CS sheet we need to follow or do we make our own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back