• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m getting a new tablet and when I do I plan to write more, thus my new group rp is about the most cliche characters living together. The setting would be high school as 50% of anime is about school in some way.

think baka test/maken ki meets any anime where a bunch of characters live together or close by having awkward hots for each other.

while I will have a serious plot going on in the background I more aim to make the story revolve around the main characters.

for example if I get a generic male MC character and four or more cliche girl characters the arc would focus on the...
tsundere Karate girl,
Lewd scientific genius,
Yandere game designer etc etc

as I am still typing on a phone I’m more looking to see if this has a audience or some characters to pick from.

to put it briefly I’m looking to make a comedy rp with cliche characters,
If you leave rough ideas here or send me a pm with a bit of info I’ll pick some interesting characters to live together and with the help of each person make a arc that focuses on each character while involving all others.

The setting would be some ridiculous high school.
All characters would live in the same place or next door to each other in two houses.

Expect mob/npc characters with non sequential dialogue.

Expect bullshit/comedic leaps in logic.

Expect me to pick one or two main characters and have everyone else revolve around that in some form or another.

if you have a MC character in mind know you will need to be hurt physically whenever the story is at a beach/hotspring because of accidental or intentional peeking of the opposite sex

(important note)
sibling characters,
traps,
as well as same gender ships are welcome. If the main girl/guy has a yandere genius younger sibling who skipped grades to be in the same year I will probably say yes

Last edited:
Delinquent kid,
Rich snobby sort,
The chunnibo,
The perfect plain boy/girl
Short tough and sweet,

I aim to have one or two of the best sorts and stretch the tropes to its extreme.

for example a crowd of students is the hurdle for the main cast...

the delinquent kid could fight or intimidate a crowd of low level mobs

the rich snobby sort could pay off the crowd or bribe a group

the chunni might freak or scare people away with ramblings of delusion

The perfect plain would simply hurry by in as normal a way as possible, preferably before or after the more extreme options.

Always loved the cliches in anime im interested.
same. they're a major guilty pleasure of mine's too ^^ anywho, count me intrigued
If we have three main characters it may only end like that famous yandere scene.

apart from that if you two have character ideas I will match it with a cliche MC/trope
And all of the npcs

Characters I would love playing in this:

A trap type character that people argue over whether their a girl or a boy. And they're just off to the side (or in the middle) trying to butt in to explain and just can't.

A mild yandere younger sister who's a grade or two younger. She tries to protect her older sibling, but they keep brushing her off because she's "too young".

A nerd who nobody liked because they were ugly growing up, but over the summer they got a glow up (braces removed, contacts, haircut, wardrobe restyle, etc.) and suddenly they're really freaking hot.

The shy boy who never spoke up and went mostly ignored. Like, hiding in oversized sweaters, hair in his face, etc. But when you get to know him he's actually very dominant and possessive.

I may add more.

Characters id like to play:

A guy with a god complex who has complex internal dialogues to solve mundane tasks.Views his fellow classmates as pawns in a chess game and suddenly bursts into laughter during classes sometimes.

A rich kid who has been pampered all his life leading him to become egotistical.May or may not include a engagement planned by his parents.

The jock who practices some form of martial arts and has reached the nationals i their sport.

A mute kid who everyone seems to like but in reality is either a pervert or thinks of everyone around him as a nuisance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back