• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CLAWS AND PAWS OOC

FireMaiden FireMaiden I'm not sure if you have to, but you have to be either a saber or a wolf, and the others will recognize you as such. Though, not being in a pack kind of isolates you from everyone else.

Hey! I have a few questions, I hope you don't mind :)

What is it that allows the two groups to identify eachother? Also are their any other known groups of wolves or sabertooths that they have relations to as allies, enemies, or even as naturals? I had assumed that this is taking place in an otherwise modern day/normal society, but is that correct? Also, what is the location and name of the setting?

What is it that allows the two groups to identify eachother? Also are their any other known groups of wolves or sabertooths that they have relations to as allies, enemies, or even as naturals? I had assumed that this is taking place in an otherwise modern day/normal society, but is that correct? Also, what is the location and name of the setting?
When in human form, members of either the sabers of wolves wear an insignia on an obvious part of the body that represents their side. Insignia can be like a ring or necklace, bracelet, etc.
The rest is for Comet Comet to answer. :closedeyessmile:

When in human form, members of either the sabers of wolves wear an insignia on an obvious part of the body that represents their side. Insignia can be like a ring or necklace, bracelet, etc.
The rest is for Comet Comet to answer. :closedeyessmile:

Thank you very much!

Yes, there is other packs around, other packs wouldn't count as the bad guys if theyre the same species. Their is no current surrounding packs, due to these two groups having their own lil town.

(If words are fucked up, I'm sorry, I got nails and they are hard to text with)

I don't know whether to make my character's love interest a Sabre or a Wolf. \_(•-•)_/
(Edit; the thing is if I make it a sabre I'll be able to have my character interact with that character more and they're more likely to have a stable relationship but if I make it a wolf it's a more interesting storyline and would make the fighting between the two species more intense since they aren't supposed to date each other. So I am extremely conflicted. Unless a guy wants to have a crush on Apollo in which case I'm down)

Last edited:
Yes, there is other packs around, other packs wouldn't count as the bad guys if theyre the same species. Their is no current surrounding packs, due to these two groups having their own lil town.

(If words are fucked up, I'm sorry, I got nails and they are hard to text with)

Alright. What is the name of the town and what is it's basic geography like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back