• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Clawed in Blood: Broken Treaty [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
HEY Y'ALL LET'S BE NICE TO OUR FELLOW HUMANS AND CATS--EVEN IF Y'ALL ARE IN DIFFERENT TRIBES ;)
Also I wanted to note that while I am flattered that some of you used my code for your CSs and used the credit, please ask me--or whoever it is!--next time. ^^" Just because I put it there doesn't mean I expect people to use it XD Especially if it's so dull that you edit it to put scrollbars in the accordions like I can't do
Just wanted to say that! Y'all are good though.

MAKE RELATIONSHIPS, TALK CAT THINGS, OR JUST CHAT! OOC IS HALF THE FUN, AMIRIGHT?
AND NOW SOME CAT GIFS
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_n9dswbOO6E1ry46hlo1_500.gif
Y7rdB54.gif
ZVpzwE.gif

Welp I’m still in. Scar cheetah still lives.

HOLY CRAP I KEEP NOT SEEING NOTIFS HERE

Are you still in, by chance? I know I've been terrible about actually checking this thread

WHAT ABOUT MYTHOLOGY ??????????

HUH?

maybe next time specify not to use the code? .3. I thought it was required to

Yeah I'm really terrible about that. It is never required to use that code; I just use it to keep everything organized and make it look nice.
Also I specified to use realistic FCs? And yours is anime?

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Rabies Rabies HI LOOK I'M BEING A GOOD GM FOR ONCE
I THINK

I AM REALLY TERRIBLE AND I'M SORRY ;W; SCHOOL SUCKS

RI.a RI.a Booperboy Booperboy Abyss Abyss Are you guys still in? Cuz y'all posted WIP CSs, I believe?

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ah my bad about the fc, I’ll fix it when I get the chance.

It's no problem, really!
I'm clearly a terrible GM and can't balance IRL and RP life well hahahahahaha it's a wonder you're still interested in this

YAY!
I love Mina, by the way! She's absolutely adorable!
When I finish my Rusty, I have a feeling they'll get along really well! :D

It's no problem, really!
I'm clearly a terrible GM and can't balance IRL and RP life well hahahahahaha it's a wonder you're still interested in this

YAY!
I love Mina, by the way! She's absolutely adorable!
When I finish my Rusty, I have a feeling they'll get along really well! :D
I can't wait c:!

Do we have mythology?

Also, on a side note, could I get some little help with the code? I forgot like two things I'd like to do. I'll start completing my CS (content- and code-wise) today; I hadn't worked on more than what you've seen because, honestly, I haven't had that tiny bit of inspiration we all need to make something good.

Question, though - Do they need a purpose? Do the characters need a purpose? Because I think every purpose, every goal-achieving plan, is quite incomplete. What will you do after you take over the world? Just rule infinitely? Isn't that a bit boring? What will you do after you get all the money in the world? What are your plans after that? What about getting that job you always wanted? Just work your life away?

Actually yes. Yes to the last one. Live in your passion.

Oh, I'm sorry. I digress. But still, do characters need a purpose?

Last edited:
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I'd like to take the Jaguar "princess" Otherwise she'll just be a traveling fighter.

There is only a Jaguar prince, sorry. Keeping it nice and balanced among the monarchies >w>

Do we have mythology?

Also, on a side note, could I get some little help with the code? I forgot like two things I'd like to do. I'll start completing my CS (content- and code-wise) today; I hadn't worked on more than what you've seen because, honestly, I haven't had that tiny bit of inspiration we all need to make something good.

Question, though - Do they need a purpose? Do the characters need a purpose? Because I think every purpose, every goal-achieving plan, is quite incomplete. What will you do after you take over the world? Just rule infinitely? Isn't that a bit boring? What will you do after you get all the money in the world? What are your plans after that? What about getting that job you always wanted? Just work your life away?

Shit I can't answer this right now but I swear I will

Do we have mythology?

Regarding mythology, it really depends on the tribe. For the most part, they all leave it up to their individual tribe members to decide who they want to worship. Some in, say, the Jaguar nation, might decide to make sacrifices to the "God" they worship. The Ocelots might mostly be atheist. The Rustys might have tribal gatherings to celebrate a good harvest.

Really, it's up to you all. I can't create an entire world by myself.

I mean, I can try. Let me think about it some more.

Also, I'm not sure if you're asking if they have a purpose or if you just described what a purpose is? I'm quite confused on what exactly your question is.

Eurgh. I'll try to finish up my character by tomorrow. Sorry for taking so long! Btw, is it ok if she's like a general or third commander? Or a title below the 2nd in command (since it's taken)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back