• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Clashes Of Ilithan

She let out a snark laugh, "Of course, of course. I wouldn't want you thinking any less of me." She disappeared into her kitchen.

She returned within a few minutes with some fresh bread, fruits, cheese and a few slabs of meat, to which she evenly cut up and served to the both of them.

He begins munching on the foods casually, "Thanks, Emily." He nods briefly to her before turning his vision away.

She blushes and looks down at her own food as she begins to eat, "Not a problem... You're... You're here to help, aren't you?"

"The village?" She plopped her head in her hand, "You arrived some time ago... The south, they've been unleashing a campaign, we heard about the west..."

"Hnph," He sneers slightly, "I suppose. As we live in the East, we are protected by them. However, I can't imagine the Prince is happy about me rising to power,". Chris smiles sweetly at her, letting out a sigh. "But yes, I am here to help the village. 'Tis where I was born."

She blushed a little as she twiddled her thumbs under the table, "You know... Ever since my father passed away... I've been staying her alone for awhile, would you mind gracing me with your company tonight?"

Chris looks at her with wide eyes, "I-... Vows of... Celibacy..." He nervously taps the rim of the mug he holds.

She blushed and stammered, "I... You don't have to, it was just a suggestion, sorry!"

"I will stay simply as a guard of course.. I'm sure I can make it a second night without sleep." Chris glances to the door, thinking a few moments.

"I... I meant, to get some rest... You know?" She began to stammer again, clearly nervous as a crimson flood spread across her face.

"What you were implying didn't seem to involve much resting, Miss Emily," He also has a slight shade of red on his face. "Though I'm flattered."

She became ashamed at his words, "I... I'm truly sorry if my offer was a bit... Rash... You're more than welcome to leave if you feel..."

He bites his lip lightly, "Emily, you seem nice enough. I would be willing to rest beside you, but no more than rest." Chris let's out a long sigh.

She nods, a little disappointed, but more than anything, enthralled that he'd be kind enough to pay her company for one night.

"I need to speak to my associate.. I will return before dusk." He rises, glancing to his armor. "Mind if I keep that here? It's a pain to carry without wearing it."

She nodded, "I'll take extra special care of it."

Chris flicks his palm in a wave to her, turning to exit the home. Upon him doing so he'd begin wobbling and slipping through the mess of mud that had overcome the dirt roads. "Fuckin' hell.. I'd prefer ice to this shit," He curses. Finally he reaches the inn once more, going inside. He stops outside of Christina's room, tapping on the door with the back of his hand. "Ivory, you in?"

A subtle groan comes from inside, "Aye, what'd'ya need?"

"Are you alright with staying alone tonight? I have other arrangements I need to tend to." Chris sighs lightly.

There's a muffled grunt from behind the door, "Sure sure, go ahead." She lets out a sigh, "I'll see you in the morning."

Christina cracks a small smile from beneath her covers as she slowly slips into a dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back