• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

"Droid?" He let out a deep laugh. "You will pay for that remark with your life, Jedi dog." He slowly began to move towards them/
"Jedi dog?" Arcann would laugh at the cyborg. Arcann's laugh was mixed with evil and joy tone beneath his half mask. Inside his mask, Arcann would scan the cyborg and he was surprised that all of the information of this cyborg was categorized Unknown, he thought that his mask is malfunctioned again and acknowledge him as new type of a Sith droid, an INTELLIGENT cyborg "You're going to regret by fighting me, Sith." He slowly approach the cyborg. His eyes turns yellow as he let out his anger and hate towards the cyborg. He raised his left arm and would use Force push towards the cyborg while he holdly grips his yellow-bladed lightsaber on his right arm. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Arcann
Unknown Planet
Unknown Timeline

The Prince would notice the cyborg whom acknowledge him as an intelligent Sith droid and shift his gaze back to Meetra. The Prince observe his behavior, it is like she isn't lying as he can sense the way the girl talks. Arcann was confused but still he was vigilant towards the girl and to this intelligent Sith droid. Arcann would nod at this girl and shift his attention back to the intelligent Sith droid.

"I wonder how many Sith droids was created in the Sith Empire to combat the Republic but then again they're always get slained by me." The Prince continued, his voice was muffled due to his mask covering half of his face. "Too bad I'm not a Jedi, droid." Arcann laughs as he focused his eyes towards Grievous. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59
"You mean Revan's Sith Empire or are you talking about the Sith Triumvirate. Because both are gone. And there are no Jedi thanks to Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion." Meetra explains.
"Droid?" He let out a deep laugh. "You will pay for that remark with your life, Jedi dog." He slowly began to move towards them/
"There is no need to end this with a battle. You don't look like you are part of the Sith Triumvirate, Revan's Sith Empire or the Jedi Order. Who are you? What are you?" Meetra asks

"Jedi dog?" Arcann would laugh at the cyborg. Arcann's laugh was mixed with evil and joy tone beneath his half mask. Inside his mask, Arcann would scan the cyborg and he was surprised that all of the information of this cyborg was categorized Unknown, he thought that his mask is malfunctioned again and acknowledge him as new type of a Sith droid, an INTELLIGENT cyborg "You're going to regret by fighting me, Sith." He slowly approach the cyborg. He raised his left arm and would use Force push towards the cyborg while he holdly grips his yellow-bladed lightsaber on his right arm. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59
General Grievous
Star Wars- Kalee

Grievous would leap over the wave of energy constituting the force push and lunge down upon him, trying to stab him and following up with a flurry of blows.

Last edited:
Corrin was surprised when more people showed up. Her eyes darted between each of them. First Joseph, Than the man with the big Ego than on Order herself. Corrin at first did not Believe order was a goddess then she started adding things up the portals. The odd contraption that the muscled man had, It was enough to give Corrin the idea that Order was more powerful than any of the first Dragons. "Well my name is Corrin. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Joestar. And it's also a pleasure to meet you sir." She gave a little bow to both Gilgamesh and Joseph deciding it was best she introduced herself. After all these were her comrades in this war.

Birdsie Birdsie Noivian Noivian Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

The Prince would ignore the girl. As Grievous almost stab the Prince, he will parry any incoming Grievous' lightsaber attacks, he would then try to kick his the cyborg's left knee to cause the cyborg a distraction in order the cyborg to trip. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59

The Prince would ignore the girl. As Grievous almost stab the Prince, he will parry any incoming Grievous' lightsaber attacks, he would then try to kick his the cyborg's left knee to cause the cyborg a distraction in order the cyborg to trip. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59
General Grievous
Star Wars- Kalee

The attempt to kick grievous' durasteel knee would just result in Acruan hurting his leg and foot, and grievous would just keep attacking
(go to 1:26)

Last edited:
The attempt to kick grievous' durasteel knee would just result in Acruan hurting his leg and foot, and grievous would just keep attacking
(go to 1:26)

Although Arcann wasn't hurt that much due to the fact he wears a Zakuul leg armor, one of the strongest armor in the Galaxy. When Grievous keeps attacking Arcann, he keeps doing parry to defend himself against this highly-trained enemy. Arcann was enraged at Grievous. He would shout, "Enough!"

Arcann's body would glow into a yellow force shield surrounding his body and would sent several yellow force lightnings towards the cyborg.

At 0.11

General Grievous
Star Wars- Kalee

Grievous would parry the lightning with one blade and keep hacking away with the other.

Last edited:
Meetra Surik was only watching as the battle unfolds. Letting out sigh as the two fight. These two were absolutely not Jedi. She let's out a sigh. This is going nowhere. Deciding not to interfere in the battle this time. "When are you done fighting, I think an introduction is in order." Meetra suggests to to the two combatants.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Rysesaka Rysesaka

Joseph Joestar

Joseph turned to Corrin. A fine, young lady, but she walked barefoot for some reason. How bizarre. Joseph would not be ashamed to admit that had he been 5, or 4 years younger, he would be perfectly comfortable with flirting with her. She seemed to be in her early adulthood, around the age of 18. That was exactly the age that Joseph was when he beat Kars, the Ultimate Lifeform and essentially saved the world. Not that he would brag about it right now.

Joseph replied in his usual, goofy, and positive tone: "The pleasure is mine! And no need to call me mister either! I'm not that much older than you, unless you insist." Joseph, with a very brief analysis, could come up with the theory she came from some type of medieval, pseudo-European universe. Joseph was a master of deduction, so he was quick to understand what was going on. He was taken from his universe, only to meet with other people who were taken from their own universes. Maybe not many would understand this instantly, but Joseph did: It was a war spanning across all conceivable versions of existence.

Joseph kept feeling the sharp pain in his right arm, but he cast off any suspicions as some weird reaction his body was going through after the travel to another universe. Maybe it was simply some form of manifestation because Kars cut off his other arm in another reality? JoJo didn't exclude that possibility. For now, Joseph Joestar remained quiet and observed what took place around him, trying to establish a web of information, and he already had several plans that would grant him a large advantage in the upcoming war. (Not joking, btw, I have several ideas.)
Donder172 Donder172 Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Last edited:
When Grievous was distracted from Arcann's yellow-colored force lightning, this was a great opportunity for Arcann. He used Telekenisis to Grievous as he raised his left hand, he then dragged him towards to himself as his yellow-bladed lightsaber was raised, ready to hit Grievous' chest. He once again ignored the girl. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59

When Grievous was distracted from Arcann's yellow-colored force lightning, this was a great opportunity for Arcann. He used Telekenisis to Grievous as he raised his left hand, he then dragged him towards to himself as his yellow-bladed lightsaber was raised, ready to hit Grievous' chest. He once again ignored the girl. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59
General Grievous
Star Wars- Kalee

Grievous would see the ploy coming, a tactic many a jedi had used unsuccessfuly. He parried the blade directed towards his chest and went to remove Acruan's sword arm from the rest of his body. He cackled with glee as his arms and body spun with a mechanical whirring sound.

Last edited:
"Well then Joseph will do for now. And I saw you glance at my feet a few times. Don't worry it doesn't cause any discomfort. Besides I used to wear boots and other forms of footwear. I stopped once I got this little stone right here." Corrin pulled out a beautiful blue stone of sorts showing it off to the others. "This right here is called a Dragonstone, I need it for special reasons. Whether I feel like revealing my other form or not is up to anyone who wants to know more about me." She turned to Order with her tone becoming more formal with the Godess of order. "Is it safe to assume this Lord of chaos may be gathering people from other worlds too?"

Noivian Noivian Birdsie Birdsie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel (Whoever else is in the Realm of Order really.)

Ethan Anderson-Realm of Order
Seeing his introductions hadn't done much, he walked over to the closest two people Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Birdsie Birdsie "greetings. What do you two call yourselves?" He continued to look around, awed by what he saw in this seemingly perfect world.

Goku

"Beerus-Sama...please can I train with you? Pleaaasssseeee?" Goku asked the god of destruction for the fifth time in two days. He had tried everything; from giving him hot-dogs to rice balls, stew to chicken. Yet, he still denied. He mentioned that something was off, that things felt somewhat different. Goku, being the simpleton he was, couldn't feel anything. He may have unlocked God Ki, but he was still pretty stupid. And, even with his new found strength, he still searched for new, powerful beings. The Omni-King, Goku's personal friend, hadn't mentioned the tournament he had suggested yet. "Fine...but I'll be back tomorrow, Beerus-sama. Me and Vegeta will just have to spar together."

Placing two fingers on his head, the male Saiyan teleported back to earth, smiling as he appeared in front of Vegeta. "Yo." However, he felt himself being pulled somewhere else suddenly, something that he didn't do himself. It felt more powerful than anyone he had ever met, stronger than Whis, Beerus and even the Omni-King, the king of everything! He smirked, feeling the excitement raising in his body. Perhaps he could spar with even stronger people. It really got his blood going. His classic orange gi, he waited to see where he turned up, with his black spikey hair swaying in the wind before everything stopped, the world that he knew around him vanishing.

Noivian Noivian (Just so you don't have to write about locating me...saving you some time)

Grievous would see the ploy coming, a tactic many a jedi had used unsuccessfuly. He parried the blade directed towards his chest and went to remove Acruan's sword arm from the rest of his body. He cackled with glee as his arms and body spun with a mechanical whirring sound.

Arcann looked at him, laughing too sarcastically, "You're a better fighter, Sith, better than I've encountered in Balmorra and Korriban but not better enough!" Due to the fact that Grievous is just cackling that Arcann lost the lightsaber fight, this was a great opportunity for Arcann however Arcann wasn't sure if the cyborg have experience this kind of feeling. He raised his right arm (the cybernetic one) like he was doing an oath, he aimed it to Grievous. He tried to used Force fear to Grievous so that the cyborg's fear will overcome his mind by trying to demoralize the cyborg with an emotions of hopelessness, regret, and the loss of courage. Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172

Arcann looked at him, laughing too sarcastically, "You're a better fighter, Sith, better than I've encountered in Balmorra and Korriban but not better enough!" Due to the fact that Grievous is just cackling that Arcann lost the lightsaber fight, this was a great opportunity for Arcann however Arcann wasn't sure if the cyborg have experience this kind of feeling. He raised his right arm (the cybernetic one) like he was doing an oath, he aimed it to Grievous. He tried to used Force fear to Grievous so that the cyborg's fear will overcome his mind by trying to demoralize the cyborg with an emotions of hopelessness, regret, and the loss of courage. Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172
General Grievous
Star Wars- Kalee

Grievous was slowed a bit by this, but he did not stop. "I have not seen any Jedi try this trick before. However, that's all it is. My mind is totally conusmed by my rage toward you and your Jedi Order. It is my only desire in life to see it fall! No amount of your or any other Jedi's power can distract me from this focus."

(I have decided to include my characters' appearances in the posts from now on.)
redesign_jan__2016___1946_joseph_joestar_by_mandarinswift-d9pfdz9.png
Joseph "JoJo" Joestar

Joseph smiled, seeing that the girl in front of him wasn't completely clueless! He laid his right, non-prosthetic, and thus softer hand on her head and pet her, whilst chuckling heartedly. "You have a keen eye, I see!" He said in a very cheery tone.

Then, the girl took out a gem that she subsequently named the Dragonstone. Joseph observed with interest, then looked at his chest, where the Red Stone of Aja rested. JoJo compared the two, but found little similarity. One was red, the other was blue. Like two singular opposites. Blue was a cold color, whilst red was a warm one. Perhaps the Dragonstone had freezing abilities? No, the name suggests otherwise. But it was sure that the Red Stone of Aja fulfilled its own duties. It was powerful, as it could turn a mere demigod into an ultimate lifeform should they own one of the Stone Masks. Kars would not have been beaten had JoJo's wit failed him and not led him to that glorious, magnificent volcano.

Then, Joseph saw a new person approaching. A man. Joseph spoke with a cheery, goofy tone, holding his hand out for a handshake towards the newly arrived demigod. "Joseph Joestar, you can call me JoJo if you want!"

Needless to say, Joseph was quickly making new friends.

Acethekidd Acethekidd The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Noivian Noivian Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Corrin
Realm of Order

Corrin addressed the kid who had shown up. "Oh me I'm Corrin. Pleasure to meet you mister. She gave him a little smile followed by bowing. "May I ask who you are? I'm always up for learning about my allies and possible friends." Corrin was being her kind self even with absolute strangers. How Azura and Jakob would be scolding her right now was only up to her imagination. But the part that surprised her was when Joseph gave her a pat on the head. "Oh I am keen Joseph. You have to when you are dealing with two opposing armies who want your head."

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Birdsie Birdsie

Last edited:
Corrin
Realm of Order

Corrin addressed the kid who had shown up. "Oh me I'm Corrin. Pleasure to meet you mister. She gave him a little smile followed by bowing. "May I ask who you are? I'm always up for learning about my allies and possible friends." Corrin was being her kind self even with absolute strangers. How Azura and Jakob would be scolding her right now was only up to her imagination.

OOC
Aww, come on! Joseph patted you. No reaction to that? </3

Grievous was slowed a bit by this, but he did not stop. "I have not seen any Jedi try this trick before. However, that's all it is. My mind is totally conusmed by my rage toward you and your Jedi Order. It is my only desire in life to see it fall! No amount of your or any other Jedi's power can distract me from this focus."
General Grievous
Star Wars- Kalee

Prince Arcann

Star Wars Universe
Unknown Planet (Kalee)
Unknown Timeline

The Prince would laugh at the cyborg, "Your Sith masters might have put something on your mind, which you end up hating the Jedi fools backing the corrupt Republic, droid." Arcann continued, "Stop calling me a Jedi, droid, because I am not a Jedi fool, in fact, I've slained hundreds of Jedi and Sith in the name of my father; Immortal Emperor Valkorion & the Slayer of Izax and the great Eternal Empire. In fact, you don't look like an intelligent Sith droid but rather than a cyborg who is obssessed hating the Jedi fools and its order." The Prince paused for a moment, "Unless there is a reason why you hate the Jedi, if I were you, droid, when you encounter a stranger with a lightsaber, don't judge them as a Jedi fool or a Sith fool or a criminal scum or whatever fools they affiliated with." Arcann would chuckle, although he is very vigilant towards Grievous and the ruthless Prince was ready to use his Force powers incase the cyborg attacks again. Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Donder172 Donder172

(I have decided to include my characters' appearances in the posts from now on.)
Joseph "JoJo" Joestar

Joseph smiled, seeing that the girl in front of him wasn't completely clueless! He laid his right, non-prosthetic, and thus softer hand on her head and pet her, whilst chuckling heartedly. "You have a keen eye, I see!" He said in a very cheery tone.

Then, the girl took out a gem that she subsequently named the Dragonstone. Joseph observed with interest, then looked at his chest, where the Red Stone of Aja rested. JoJo compared the two, but found little similarity. One was red, the other was blue. Like two singular opposites. Blue was a cold color, whilst red was a warm one. Perhaps the Dragonstone had freezing abilities? No, the name suggests otherwise. But it was sure that the Red Stone of Aja fulfilled its own duties. It was powerful, as it could turn a mere demigod into an ultimate lifeform should they own one of the Stone Masks. Kars would not have been beaten had JoJo's wit failed him and not led him to that glorious, magnificent volcano.

Then, Joseph saw a new person approaching. A man. Joseph spoke with a cheery, goofy tone, holding his hand out for a handshake towards the newly arrived demigod. "Joseph Joestar, you can call me JoJo if you want!"

Needless to say, Joseph was quickly making new friends.

Acethekidd Acethekidd The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Noivian Noivian Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Corrin
Realm of Order

Corrin addressed the kid who had shown up. "Oh me I'm Corrin. Pleasure to meet you mister. She gave him a little smile followed by bowing. "May I ask who you are? I'm always up for learning about my allies and possible friends." Corrin was being her kind self even with absolute strangers. How Azura and Jakob would be scolding her right now was only up to her imagination.

Ethan Anderson, Realm of Order
"Nice to meet both of you. My name is Ethan Anderson." He looked at the two stones with curiosity. "Interesting..." other form? hm. Interested, he took a mental note. "Where do you two come from, and do either of you have any knowledge as to our situation with these gods of Chaos and Order?" Ethan was naturally inquisitive, it helped him build in formation.
Grievous, Star Wars, Kalee
"The Eternal Empire?" Grievous stopped. "that empire collapsed thousands of years ago. And yes, I am no droid. However, my hatred is natural. The jedi took everything from me in my moment of triumph. I must admit, you not being a Jedi would explain your use of the dark side, therefore I offer you a chance to further explain yourself."

Joseph "JoJo" Joestar

Joseph gave a brief summary to Ethan: "Essentially, I come from planet Earth, also known as Terra in one of our ancient languages," JoJo was talking about Latin, in case one of the new allies around him knew that language in their other universes. It was as common as English on ancient Earth, so he assumed it was worth a try. "In the year 1938 since the supposed birth of Jesus Christ, a group of four ancient super-beings, known as the Pillar Men awoke. They sought the Red Stone of Aja, that I currently guard... It's on my chest, you see. The Stone has amazing properties and reactions to Ripple energies and the sun, so when combined with the Stone Masks, it could turn the Pillar Men into ultimate beings. Kars, one of them, succeeded. I beat him with my wits, then I took the Stone because it can do some neat tricks: look."

Joseph took the Red Stone off of his chest, holding it in his right hand. His right hand began to emanate yellow sparks, as he channeled Hamon into the stone and it glowed a bright red color. Soon after, he directed it at a marble pillar not far off. The Red Stone of Aja produced a red, powerful beam of pure, condensed sunlight that melted the pillar apart. A good metaphor for what happened to Joseph, when you think about it.

Joseph attached the Stone back to his chest, then said: "
Of course, it has other uses, but I mostly use it just as a laser. Because let's be honest: Who wouldn't want a free, limitless laser beam?" Joseph's voice showed some excitement and energy. He gave everyone a bright smile, before concluding his 'report.'

"
As for the Gods of Order and Chaos, all I have discovered thus far is that a war of multiversal scale is likely taking place. And I already have a good, thesable plan of tipping the scales of victory in our favor." Joseph put his hand on his chin, thinking to himself with his eyes faced upward. "Yes, indeed. Thinking, wits. That's my specialty. Admire me all you want." JoJo made a pose, flexing his muscles and showing off in general. What a goof!

Corrin
Realm of Order

"My story? well that is indeed a lengthy one. I'll just give you the basic go to where I come from. In the beginning there were four Dragons. The Dawn, Dusk, Silent, And Rainbow dragons. From their wars the land that humans live on was made prosperous. And all through out it those who were descended from the First dragons could utilize powerful Magic pockets known as Dragon veins. Fast forward a good who knows how far. Two kingdoms are at war. One descended from the Dusk Dragon, And the other from the Dawn Dragon. And little old me essentially said no I'm not going to fight either side and now I am a traitor to both sides. Yeah I know it's a crazy story. But maybe I'll add more as to who I am when I feel the time is right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back