• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Reboot) (Multiverse RP)

7a6c25a947fedcbda67afae5fde5a9f0.jpg
Gilgamesh
Location/Universe
: TYPE-Moon Universe, Fate/Stay Night Era
Gilgamesh sighed, "Other universes? Hmph, that's new." He spoke imperiously, smirking. "And why should I care? What do I get from...helping a mongrel's effort?" He asks insolently, placing his hands on his hips, tilting his head to the left. Soon after that, he raises his hands, as a grail full of wine descends from a golden portal. He takes a sip from it, waiting for the woman to answer to his question, again.

Order
TYPE-Moon Universe, Fate/Stay Night Era

40aafea2f02794edf4e873a3691d1edd.jpg
Lady Order had to refrain from grimacing at the name, and then smirking in return at his question. What would he get out of this? "What do you most desire, my king?" she asked, trying to keep the coy out of her voice and somewhat failing. However, he should have been just content with existing. If he didn't, he was probably dooming himself to death via non-existence. Anyone too dumb to see that was certainly not fit to be a king, but she wasn't about to say that to his face. Oh, how she wished to crush his ego, but alas that would probably wind up being integral to his performance in battle.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Gilgamesh
Location/Universe
Gilgamesh smiled cockily, "I already have everything worth owning, woman. There is one thing that I lack, however...and that is amusement." He speaks out, letting out an arrogant chuckle. Gilgamesh spread his arms, "I am bored beyond conception! Give me something worth my time and I shall participate in your silly conflict!" The man clad in golden armor then proceeded to walk towards Harmonia, "Your mightiest foes will fall like the mongrels they are before me, bowing for mercy before my feet!" Gilgamesh said, laughing out loud in an insolent manner.

Noivian Noivian

Order

"Ah yes, boredom. What a horrible sensation to experience... and what better way to alleviate boredom than with the thrill of battle? The sounds of war and strife echoing all around, metal clashing on metal, fallen enemies underfoot and the smell of blood in the air?" she grinned slightly. "Indeed, by assisting me, you would also be assisting yourself."

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Old Man Henderson-Lovecraft Mythos
An old model year 1992 Buick Century rolled through a sectioned-off portion in Los Angeles. Said area was still crawling with demons and other ungodly abominations that would drive a normal man insane. Henderson was no ordinary man. His car rolled down the streets, blasting music
and shooting with his shotgun at anything he passed by that looked remotely demon-y.

Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh smirked, "Very well, Harmonia. I shall aid you in this war." He spoke, crossing his arms once more. Soon after, he stared at her straight in the eye. "What now, ma'am?" He discoursed mockingly, sipping some more wine from the golden grail he was holding. Then, a knock could be heard behind Harmonia. "Gilgamesh, I need to speak to you for a matter of utmost urgency." Kirei Kotomine spoke from the other side of the door. "Quick, get us out of here." Gilgamesh announced quietly, dropping the golden grail into a golden portal that appeared underneath his hand.

Noivian Noivian

Order

Nodding, Lady Order turned and waved her hand, summoning a portal back to her realm.

Realm of Order

Returning to her own realm, Lady Order felt more at ease. She looked to her gathered guests and smiled, spreading her arms in greeting. "Welcome, champions, to the realm of order," she stated. "You have been brought here because you have been selected for a very important task, should you choose to accept. The Lord of Chaos has declared war against the forces of Order and the very laws that govern the omniverse, and your help is required to win the war against Lord Khaos and his champions." There, now that the basics were out of the way, she could start to gauge their reactions.

@ the people in the Order realm

Joseph Joestar
After almost a minute in the Realm of Order, Joseph kept thinking about what took place.

'Let's see. I seem to be in an alternate world full of harmony and peace, unlike New York. There are living, sentient beings, that seem physically impossible. I came here through a portal... Seems like paradise.' Joseph took another good look around the realm, then decided: 'Let's see what happens if I...' Whatever Joseph was planning was interrupted by the sudden appearance of the Goddess of Order.

Seeing her, JoJo was dumbstruck. He spoke to the audience directly, looking at the camera and briefly breaking the 4th wall: "
Woaaah, so pretty!" He held his thumb in the direction of the Goddess to signify he was talking about her.
And then she spoke.

"
Wait, what?" Joseph didn't comprehend that. "I was just driving my car a minute ago, and now you're telling me a universal force declared war on another universal force? Am I getting this right? Wouldn't the world collapse if that was the case? I have so many questions!" Joseph didn't seem happy about this revelation, but neither did it look like he was going to deny the request. Indeed, Joseph Joestar might have been selfish, or even immature at times; but deep inside, he had a truly pure heart.

Noivian Noivian

Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh looked around, seeing many figures in his surroundings. This realm looked quiet and relaxing. Gilgamesh smirked and shook his head, "How disappointing...none of you know my name." The golden-haired man spoke out. He then points his finger at Joseph Joestar. "You. I demand to know the name you go by." He demanded arrogantly, keeping his hands on his hips as he stared at JoJo. As soon as he heard the words of Harmonia, he sighed, "Maintaining order with a war is a paradox..." Gilgamesh spoke, chuckling. "You try to stop Chaos...by overpowering it with more chaos. Hahahaha! That is a truly amusing thought!" Gilgamesh cockily declaimed, crossing his arms once more.
Birdsie Birdsie Noivian Noivian

Joseph Joestar

Joseph was confounded by the abnormality and quantity of the questions yet left unanswered, yet then the golden-haired man with red eyes and golden armor spoke to him directly. Joseph decided that should he appear hostile right now, he'd lose a lot of possible interest. Like to be in the center of all attention, Joseph introduced himself loudly, proudly, and with complete, utter conviction; as if he was declaring something: "Joseph Joestar, but some call me JoJo," Joseph pointed his thumb at himself, with a proud smile. His other hand laid on his waist, clenched into a fist. Soon after, Joseph returned to his normal stance and re-adjusted his hat, whilst looking at Gilgamesh and trying to figure out what kind of person he is, which wasn't hard. Just from the way he said the next few sentences you need not be a genius to know what type of man he really was. As Gilgamesh continued to speak, Joseph couldn't help but think: 'Who is this douche? He seems so full of himself! It really sets me off.'

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Noivian Noivian @Baku MainEventMan MainEventMan

Rua waved farewell to her mother as she headed out the door and into the small town of Moonlit Springs. The dark purple feline said hello to a few of the townsfolk as she passed them by. She had a few hours to kill until her friends were finished up with their own things. The young cat gave her ear a twitch as a portal appeared in front of her out of nowhere as she was walking. Being the curious catsu as she was, the sixteen-year-old stepped inside, wondering where it was going to take her. Though she did chalk it up as being some sort of weird dream or daydream. They always seemed so real these days. Regardless, once she appeared to the new place she was at, she looked around in awe.

"Whoa... Where am I?"

Captain Falcon
Mute City - Realm of Order

"And it's the FINAL LAP!"

Cheers of pleasure and exhilaration echoes through the night sky on Earth - the race was almost over. As the moonlit night is washed out by the light from the city, it is clear to see something is happening tonight. The roads were bare to traffic, even of the late night stragglers coming home from work, as the familiar sound of the hovercars and hoverbuses had all been forgotten tonight. Even the spacestation about Earth seemed to be quiet tonight - the lights were out and everyone had moved back to Earth. For tonight was a night to remember - the final track in the Sun Cup.

The stadium was packed for the exciting finale of the current F-Zero Grand Prix, completely fully booked, and people from all over the world had made the expensive trip here. Up on the giant monitor that overlooked the stadium, it was clear what was about to happen - after all, it was just Captain Falcon, in the Blue Falcon, and Samurai Goroh, in the Fire Stingray, that stood a chance of victory. All the other racers had either been wiped out or left in the dirt as these behemoths of racing were just seconds away from victory. They had been neck and neck in the points thus far, and Captain Falcon wanted to win. All he needed to do now was beat Goroh in the final, 4 kilometer stretch - just about 10 seconds away from victory. As the Blue Falcon zipped through the air, shattering the sound barrier once again, a strange light appeared on the track causing Goroh to spin out in shock and surprise. Captain Falcon slams his foot on the brake but to little avail - the Blue Falcon was simply going to fast to avoid the glowing light.

Captain Falcon struggles to keep control of the Blue Falcon as he watches the speedometer...1000 kmph...700 kmph...400 kmph...he wasn't going to make it. And he didn't. As he collides with the light, the audience recoil in horror as Captain Falcon completely disappears from view.

A second later, a portal appears in a strange, marble room, as a blue machine of some kind complete with thrusters in the back and two aerodynamic wings collides with speed into several marble pillars before coming to a rest against a wall. As several warning lights flash red from within the cockpit, Captain Falcon sighs a breath of relief.

"Good job I didn't use the boost...the shields wouldn't have been able to handle this. Where am I, anyways?"

He says out loud as he looks around through the windows of the cockpit. What just happened?

Fi, Spirit of the Sword
Temple of Time - Realm of Order

Meanwhile, in another universe...

As Link whispers his final farewell to his ally and friend, a single tear rolls down his face as Fi whispers her own farewell. As Fi resigns herself to the destiny she was meant to have - complete her mission then go back into the Master Sword for all eternity.

She watches as the Temple of Time fades from her view, the faces of Link and Zelda fading with it. As she disappears back into the Master Sword, where she belongs, however she notices something...strange. She could calculate immediately that something wrong was happening - this light wasn't from Hylia, nor the three Goddesses that had helped the duo fight evil thus far. No, this wasn't meant to happen. But it did.

As she becomes engulfed by the light, she feels her body collapse into sleep. Upon awakening, she notices a strange room, similar to the Temple of Time, but...different.

Fi arrives into the Realm of Order in a flash of bright light before collecting herself from the ground. As the confused spirit looks around at everything around her, she notices some very strange beings here. Where had she ended up? What plans does Hylia have for her?

Birdsie Birdsie Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Old Man Henderson-Cthulu Universe
Henderson decided his immediate area is clear, and so he parked at a nearby building that he heard some weird chanting shit from and entered it, shotgun in hand. Once he was inside, he encountered a bunch of cultists. The head cultist backed away and began to chant in Rly'ehan. The others moved in between henderson and him. Henderson opened fire, killing all of the cultists but the head one, but when he fired at the head cultist. A simple click came from his gun. "SHIT!" Henderson had never run out of ammo before, so he charged the cultist, clubbing his shotgun. However, before he reached the cultist, he finished the chant and shoved his hands towards henderson, blastig him with a bolt of magic.
Old Man Henderson-Order Universe
Henderson was teleported to the order universe, on the side of his car. "Aw... what the fuck? Where the fuck am I? Who the fuck are you people?" He looked around in awe at this perfect place. "Well this sure as fuck isnt Utah.... my luck has come around. Isn't that right Rupes? Utah was shit." He addressed the stuffed parrot on his shoulder.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Birdsie Birdsie Noivian Noivian Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Universe: Star Wars
Meetra is sitting in the Ebon Hawk as it is on its way through hyperspace, meditating. A lot happened in rather short amount of time. The destruction of the Sith Triumvirate. Now, she has to find Revan. She looks up as a warning goes off. As she moves her ship out of hyperspace. TO her surprise, it is not where she put the coordinations in.
Meetra moves the ship through the orbit of the planet. Reaching the atmosphere and going through it. As she reaches land however, she notices one thing in the distance, a ship. As Meetra gets closer to the ship of unknown design, she notices what seems like a Jedi, dead. Near that Jedi seems to be a person. She starts to land nearby, noticing more bodies. After landing, she gets out of the Ebon Hawk. Finding the bodies of dead soldiers and what it seems Jedi. But how, the Jedi were almost entirely extinct. Safe from maybe a few.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Location: Narutoverse- Above the remnants of the fourth ninja alliance

Madara felt his third eye opening. It was time to cast the Infinite Tyskuoimi. It had been fun fighting all these waves. They'd come so close to beating him, yet he God of War prevailed to the end. Now it was time to unleash a peace that would last forever. His third eye opened completely, and his gaze fell on the moon, as his eye reflected on to the moon. It was finally that moment that he had striven decades for. The world fell into asleep with him the only one awake and aware of what had just happened. The world would dream forever.

(Open for interaction.)

Chopper||Location; Red line- Order Realm of Order

Another beautiful day was slowly about to leave, the sky of the side open sea begin to paint in shades of orange and purple. Chopper, the straw hat pirate 's doctor enjoyed the sunset with his friends and smiled, thinking to his self "I can't l believe we are so close the last island. .where the one peice is. It's going to be hard, but I think we can do it.!" The reindeer nodded , finishing off a treat that sanji made. " oi, everyone. I have some medicine I need to make, I'll catch you later. " after waving at his crewmates, Chopper headed towards his room where he some bright lighting. He was really confused, opening the door and shielding his eyes." What's with this light? " now the question was...should he walk into this? He wanted this light off..he thought it was a trick that Luffy.

Chopper decided to walk through with his close. Once it was safe, he opened his eyes to see many strange people in front of him. "EH?! This isn't my room! " he backed up some and didn't notice the door." OI! Luffy, Usopp, Nami..anyone? " nope, his friends wasn't with him. " Who are you people?!"
Birdsie Birdsie Noivian Noivian The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel MainEventMan MainEventMan @Baku

[ whoever else is there lol]

Captain Falcon - Realm of Order

As Captain Falcon looks around properly, he notices some very strange creatures. He is used to the sight of aliens - he even races with some - but he has never seen some of these before. Most noticeably, he notices a strange floating blue woman, a tiny little...thing, whatever it is, an ancient 'car' that seemed to be in relative working condition...where has he ended up? After jumping out of his racer with an impressive backflip, he walks over to the strange little creature.

"Excuse me, do you know where we are?"

Acethekidd Acethekidd

latest

Chopper ||Location; Realm or Order

Floating spirit, a guy in armor, and alot more shady characters. Yeah, Chopper had a feeling that he wasn't in the new world anymore. In fact..maybe this wasn't his world. Then, the small reindeer had saw a man do a flip out his blue vehicle. Chopper eyes lid up, he was amazed by the man and his vehicle ." Sorry...but I'm just getting here me self. I was hoping any of you knew. " he couldn't keep his eyes off the blue falcon, he never seen anything like it before
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Arcann
Zakuul, Eternal Empire
3637 BBY

It was the first time that Arcann cried after he accidentally killed his twin brother Thexan, his dark side quickly disappeared and became back to normal, suddenly, for the first time, Immortal Emperor Valkorion walk to him and Arcann was like a sad little boy, looking at his father, the Immortal Emperor reach out his hand by saying, "Come with me, my son." the Prince was shocked and it is the first time that interacted with his own son. Arcann accept his father's hand. The duo would head to the teleportation pod back to Zakuul City. "Why only now, father?" Arcann asked his father. "Because you're now the true heir of the Eternal throne." Valkorion replied. The Zakuul Knights would grab Thexan's corpse and put him to a coffin.

Arcann responded with an anger tone, "By killing my own brother?! By killing your own son and yet you show no concern about the death of Thexan?! What kind of a father are you?!" Arcann's eyes turn yellow again. "Son, I admit myself that I am an evil man, there's no time for an argument as I'm going to deliver my speech the moment we step on that pod. I'm going to mourn about your brother's death that he died in the Core Worlds and you will now be the Crown Prince of the Eternal Empire." Valkorion replied by patting Arcann's shoulder. Arcann just sigh.

The moment they step on the teleportation pod, the two saw thousands of Zakuulans gathered in the city square, they were waiting for the Immortal Emperor because of the speech, the moment they saw the Immortal Emperor, they were cheering and howling until the Immortal Emperor signal them to stop. Cameras were rolling in order that the Zakuulan colonial world would receive the speech of the Immortal Emperor via the Eternal holocron, the speech would've started.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today, we are on step to dominate the Galaxy!" the crowd would cheer until they became silent, "But there is a sad news, a very sad news to the people of Zakuul and the royal family, my son, Thexan, died fighting in the Core Worlds against the Galactic Republic. He fought bravely, he fought valiantly-.." all of the crowd were silent after they've heard that statement. "This is a huge loss of the Eternal Empire! From what the outlanders did in the Core Worlds, they've made us anger! Consumed with anger, hate, and pain because Prince Thexan died! They've destroyed one of the important people of Zakuul. If someone dies in the hands of an outlander, they've belittled our nationality. I want you, all, to join the Zakuulan Imperial Army, to fight the outlanders like the Republic and the Sith Empire! We will rule this Galaxy for eternity. For Zakuul!" the Immortal Emperor paused for a moment as he raise his right hand with a fist. The crowd would follow by saying, "For Zakuul!"

Immortal People would continue, "And I want to announce that my son, Arcann, would be officially an heir of the Eternal throne, he is now officially a Crown-Prince of the Eternal Empire!" and the crowd would applauded and Arcann step forward. Valkorion would approach the joyful Arcann and he said, "Come with me, my son, we must start the invasion in the Core Worlds, both Republic and Sith worlds." The father and son would head back to the teleportation pod which they arrive back at the Eternal throne room.

There were already Zakuulan generals present in the battle plan and there were Zakuul Knights; a Force-sensitive order of Zakuul, positioned in their quarters. Arcann would say, "Father, I must go to the restroom." Valkorion would respond, "Hurry up, son, the generals are waiting for us." Arcann would nod and head to the restroom which he would take a pee.

Unknown Ebon Hawk ship, Unknown planet
Unknown timeline

After he take a pee, he would now exit to the restrooms but SOMETHING is different. All of the interior is different, isn't dark blue and it isn't Zakuulan material. He also sensed a light side that surround him but also sense the wound in the Force. This isn't the first time that Arcann felt this way, he already encountered this type of wound by sensing injured Sith Lords and Jedi Knights in Zakuul's conquered worlds. He unleash his yellow-bladed lightsaber and he was very vigilant right now, he slowly get out of the restroom.

He saw the cockpit and the girl who dressed like a Jedi, piloting this thing. Arcann realized that he is in a unknown-type of ship but how did he get in this ship? Arcann thinks it's weird. He again saw an unknown design of a ship but looks like it's part of the Galactic Republic. He saw a planet that looks like Belmorra; whom the Eternal Empire recently conquered the Sith planet. When the ship lands, he saw hundreds of dead soldiers that look like Jedi on the grass. Did the Eternal Empire have invaded the Core Worlds already or this is just another Sith attack? He gets out of the ship as he grips his yellow-bladed lightsaber.

He examines his surroundings and Arcann acknowledge he is on another planet, a new planet that the Eternal Empire didn't discover yet. "Hey, you." Arcann said to the girl. His voice was muffled due to his mask covering half of his face. "Why did you kidnap me? Kidnapping the Prince of Zakuul is the biggest mistake you've ever made in your entire life." He said as he slowly approach the girl aggressively with his yellow-bladed lightsaber raised. Arcann wasn't sure if she is a Jedi, an affiliated Sith, a Sith spy, a Republic spy, a nobody, or a criminal. Donder172 Donder172

Last edited:
Universe: Star Wars
Meetra is sitting in the Ebon Hawk as it is on its way through hyperspace, meditating. A lot happened in rather short amount of time. The destruction of the Sith Triumvirate. Now, she has to find Revan. She looks up as a warning goes off. As she moves her ship out of hyperspace. TO her surprise, it is not where she put the coordinations in.
Meetra moves the ship through the orbit of the planet. Reaching the atmosphere and going through it. As she reaches land however, she notices one thing in the distance, a ship. As Meetra gets closer to the ship of unknown design, she notices what seems like a Jedi, dead. Near that Jedi seems to be a person. She starts to land nearby, noticing more bodies. After landing, she gets out of the Ebon Hawk. Finding the bodies of dead soldiers and what it seems Jedi. But how, the Jedi were almost entirely extinct. Safe from maybe a few.
Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Arcann
Zakuul, Eternal Empire
3637 BBY

It was the first time that Arcann cried after he accidentally killed his twin brother Thexan, his dark side quickly disappeared and became back to normal, suddenly, for the first time, Immortal Emperor Valkorion walk to him and Arcann was like a sad little boy, looking at his father, the Immortal Emperor reach out his hand by saying, "Come with me, my son." the Prince was shocked and it is the first time that interacted with his own son. Arcann accept his father's hand. The duo would head to the teleportation pod back to Zakuul City. "Why only now, father?" Arcann asked his father. "Because you're now the true heir of the Eternal throne." Valkorion replied. The Zakuul Knights would grab Thexan's corpse and put him to a coffin.

Arcann responded with an anger tone, "By killing my own brother?! By killing your own son and yet you show no concern about the death of Thexan?! What kind of a father are you?!" Arcann's eyes turn yellow again. "Son, I admit myself that I am an evil man, there's no time for an argument as I'm going to deliver my speech the moment we step on that pod. I'm going to mourn about your brother's death that he died in the Core Worlds and you will now be the Crown Prince of the Eternal Empire." Valkorion replied by patting Arcann's shoulder. Arcann just sigh.

The moment they step on the teleportation pod, the two saw thousands of Zakuulans gathered in the city square, they were waiting for the Immortal Emperor because of the speech, the moment they saw the Immortal Emperor, they were cheering and howling until the Immortal Emperor signal them to stop. Cameras were rolling in order that the Zakuulan colonial world would receive the speech of the Immortal Emperor via the Eternal holocron, the speech would've started.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today, we are on step to dominate the Galaxy!" the crowd would cheer until they became silent, "But there is a sad news, a very sad news to the people of Zakuul and the royal family, my son, Thexan, died fighting in the Core Worlds against the Galactic Republic. He fought bravely, he fought valiantly-.." all of the crowd were silent after they've heard that statement. "This is a huge loss of the Eternal Empire! From what the outlanders did in the Core Worlds, they've made us anger! Consumed with anger, hate, and pain because Prince Thexan died! They've destroyed one of the important people of Zakuul. If someone dies in the hands of an outlander, they've belittled our nationality. I want you, all, to join the Zakuulan Imperial Army, to fight the outlanders like the Republic and the Sith Empire! We will rule this Galaxy for eternity. For Zakuul!" the Immortal Emperor paused for a moment as he raise his right hand with a fist. The crowd would follow by saying, "For Zakuul!"

Immortal People would continue, "And I want to announce that my son, Arcann, would be officially an heir of the Eternal throne, he is now officially a Crown-Prince of the Eternal Empire!" and the crowd would applauded and Arcann step forward. Valkorion would approach the joyful Arcann and he said, "Come with me, my son, we must start the invasion in the Core Worlds, both Republic and Sith worlds." The father and son would head back to the teleportation pod which they arrive back at the Eternal throne room.

There were already Zakuulan generals present in the battle plan and there were Zakuul Knights; a Force-sensitive order of Zakuul, positioned in their quarters. Arcann would say, "Father, I must go to the restroom." Valkorion would respond, "Hurry up, son, the generals are waiting for us." Arcann would nod and head to the restroom which he would take a pee.

Unknown timeline

After he take a pee, he would now exit to the restrooms but SOMETHING is different. All of the interior is different, isn't dark blue and it isn't Zakuulan material. He also sensed a light side that surround him but also sense the wound in the Force. This isn't the first time that Arcann felt this way, he already encountered this type of wound by sensing injured Sith Lords and Jedi Knights in Zakuul's conquered worlds. He unleash his yellow-bladed lightsaber and he was very vigilant right now, he slowly get out of the restroom.

He saw the cockpit and the girl who dressed like a Jedi, piloting this thing. Arcann realized that he is in a unknown-type of ship but how did he get in this ship? Arcann thinks it's weird. He again saw an unknown design of a ship but looks like it's part of the Galactic Republic. He saw a planet that looks like Belmorra; whom the Eternal Empire recently conquered the Sith planet. When the ship lands, he saw hundreds of dead soldiers that look like Jedi on the grass. Did the Eternal Empire have invaded the Core Worlds already or this is just another Sith attack? He gets out of the ship as he grips his yellow-bladed lightsaber.

He examines his surroundings and Arcann acknowledge he is on another planet, a new planet that the Eternal Empire didn't discover yet. "Hey, you." Arcann said to the girl. His voice was muffled due to his mask covering half of his face. "Why did you kidnap me? Kidnapping the Prince of Zakuul is the biggest mistake you've ever make." He said as he slowly approach the girl aggressively with his yellow-bladed lightsaber raised. Donder172 Donder172
Arcann's voice and lightsaber were heard by Grievous, who turned around to face them. His eyes fell upon the two and, under his mask, he snarled. "Jedi." He put his electrostaff down and took out two lightsabers, one green, and one blue, staring them down.

Ethan Anderson
Apparently, the gods upon Olympus had felt a coming storm from a place beyond even their comprehension, and they were somehow able to fix a location upon the central hub of Order and have summoned their greatest champion to go forth and fight in the coming conflict. Deciding he basically had nothing better do, Ethan walked into the portal they provided him.
Realm of Order
Ethan emerged from the portal into the realm of order and he noticed how... perfect it was. He looked around and made his way towards the first group of people he saw. "Greetings on the behalf of the gods of my homeland! I have been sent here because they have sensed your plight from their realm and have sent me to assist you as best I can! I must first ask,where am I? What is this place called?"
Noivian Noivian Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Blitzer Blitzer Birdsie Birdsie Tatle Tatle

Captain Falcon - Realm of Order

Captain Falcon almost radiated heat, as he embraces the chi energy that flows through him. As he listens to the tiny creature talk, he nods in understanding. "Ah, that's a shame...oh, you recognize the Blue Falcon? Are you a fan of the F-Zero races?" He says, noticing the tiny creature marveling over the car. He assumes that he knows of the F-Zero races, since everyone knows of them, and if he does...well, he must know of the Blue Falcon. He was always happy to meet a fan, too.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Arcann
Zakuul, Eternal Empire
3637 BBY

Unknown timeline

He examines his surroundings and Arcann acknowledge he is on another planet, a new planet that the Eternal Empire didn't discover yet. "Hey, you." Arcann said to the girl. His voice was muffled due to his mask covering half of his face. "Why did you kidnap me? Kidnapping the Prince of Zakuul is the biggest mistake you've ever made in your entire life." He said as he slowly approach the girl aggressively with his yellow-bladed lightsaber raised. Arcann wasn't sure if she is a Jedi, an affiliated Sith, a Sith spy, a Republic spy, a nobody, or a criminal. Donder172 Donder172
Meetra turned around to see a man, coming from the Ebon Hawk "How did you get on the Ebon Hawk? No, I did not kipnap you, nor have I heard from Zakuul. My name is Meetra Surik."
Arcann's voice and lightsaber were heard by Grievous, who turned around to face them. His eyes fell upon the two and, under his mask, he snarled. "Jedi." He put his electrostaff down and took out two lightsabers, one green, and one blue, staring them down.
Meetra then looks towards the cyborg "I am not a Jedi, not anymore. And there are barely any left."

Arcann
Unknown Planet
Unknown Timeline

The Prince would notice the cyborg whom acknowledge him as an intelligent Sith droid and shift his gaze back to Meetra. The Prince observe his behavior, it is like she isn't lying as he can sense the way the girl talks. Arcann was confused but still he was vigilant towards the girl and to this intelligent Sith droid. Arcann would nod at this girl and shift his attention back to the intelligent Sith droid.

"I wonder how many Sith droids was created in the Sith Empire to combat the Republic but then again they're always get slained by me." The Prince continued, his voice was muffled due to his mask covering half of his face. "Too bad I'm not a Jedi, droid." Arcann laughs as he focused his eyes towards Grievous. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59

Arcann
Unknown Planet
Unknown Timeline

The Prince would notice the cyborg whom acknowledge him as an intelligent Sith droid and shift his gaze back to Meetra. The Prince observe his behavior, it is like she isn't lying as he can sense the way the girl talks. Arcann was confused but still he was vigilant towards the girl and to this intelligent Sith droid. Arcann would nod at this girl and shift his attention back to the intelligent Sith droid.

"I wonder how many Sith droids was created in the Sith Empire to combat the Republic but then again they're always get slained by me." The Prince continued, his voice was muffled due to his mask covering half of his face. "Too bad I'm not a Jedi, droid." Arcann laughs as he focused his eyes towards Grievous. Donder172 Donder172 Lordvader59 Lordvader59
"Droid?" He let out a deep laugh. "You will pay for that remark with your life, Jedi dog." He slowly began to move towards them/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back