• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

Sagitarius said:
Take ur time. We r still here. We are just waiting for the time skip, right?
You can still respond until then, but yes. I will be posting a formal time skip in which you will have to take to assumptions to what happened in between. Like if two cats were in a fight on patrol or something. A lot of this happened off screen

TIME SKIP

sun_animated.gif

The sun is at its highest in the sky and starting to go down. It is now a little past what we would assume is noon. All Morning patrols have been concluded and it is now time to move on to other events. Remember that you are welcome to fill in the empty spots with events that you planned on happening. Lots of things happen off screen.

TIME SKIP

sun_animated.gif

The sun is at its highest in the sky and starting to go down. It is now a little past what we would assume is noon. All Morning patrols have been concluded and it is now time to move on to other events. Remember that you are welcome to fill in the empty spots with events that you planned on happening. Lots of things happen off screen.

TIME SKIP

sun_animated.gif

Koalaleap walked around his den his nose sniffing out the old dry herbs that are now useless and have lost their purpose. He pulled out the herbs and dug a hole in the back and spat them out. Burying the hole he exits the den, his eyes locked on the sky, he didn't understand why Dapplestar refused treatment and it left the crazy medicine cat feeling empty and hollow.

He sighs with his tail drooping as he exits the camp in search of herbs that are much more fresh.

Spiderlegs walked into the nursery making his way to his mate "Parrotclaw, how are you today?" He asked nuzzling her forehead followed by giving her ears a quick lick. The queen purrs in amusement as she affectionately licks the toms nose.

"I'm well, the prey you caught was delicious." She said. Beside her Bandicootkit was nestled by sleeping sounding and snoring quite loudly.

Spiderlegs glanced at his son "I can't wait for him to become a 'paw." He said happily.

-Galahwing-

Galahwing had dozed lightly for most of the morning. Her two kits had been fed and had both succumbed to a well-deserved nap, curled up next to their mother. Galahwing took the opportunity to gently lick at Mudkit - he was never still enough for a bath when he was awake.

She glanced up as Spiderlegs entered the nursery and went to Parrotclaw. Spiderlegs seemed to be in the nursery quite a bit - Bandicootkit was lucky to have such an attentive father. She sometimes wondered if her kits would be affected by their father not being in their life. She hadn't known her father either, so her decision to not let the kits' father know seemed natural to her. Maybe one day she would take a mate, but she was happy with where she was - just her and her two babies.

"Now Spiderlegs," Galahwing smiled gently at the Tom, "Bandicootkit will be grown before you know it." It was a lot easier to keep her mind off of not fishing or hunting with the rest of the warriors when she knew she would miss snuggling with her little kits after they were made apprentices.

-Mudkit-

Mudkit yawned and blinked open his green eyes. Minnowkit was still asleep beside him - he checked that his mother wasn't watching (he'd been scolded for "bothering his sister" more times than he could count) and poked her a few times. She rolled over and didn't wake up. Mudkit rolled his eyes and stood up, stretching his tiny body as he did so. Galahwing noticed him stand and tried to finish his bath quickly while he was still drowsy, but Mudkit dodged her tongue.

Interacted with: Spiderlegs @Creepypasta Hound

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadedRose said:
I'm still around. Just trying to put everything in order. Sorry if I don't respond on a timely fashion.
to get mad at you would be hypocritical of me so everyone has a few days

Pigeonfoot

The silvery she-cat returned to camp in a much better mood than when she left. The borders had all been rather silent and Nimblepaw was doing much better with his current training. Of course the smaller tom had not managed to beat his mentor in their climbing run, but he had kept great pace for his first time running outside the safe grounds.

"Good job today, Nimblepaw," the she-cat purred ever so proud of her apprentice. This was as close to kits she would get. "You will be a warrior yet," she flicked her tail on top of his head before they entered the camp.

"Go ahead and grab yourself a bite and perhaps we can go battle train later," the she-cat suggested as she waited for her apprentice's reply.

Addressed: Nimblepaw @ShadedRose

Foxstorm

Foxstorm was restless. They had returned to camp and since then everyone seemed to be too busy to actually have some fun. The tom felt impatient as he flicked his tail in the dirt. He watched his friends close by their apprentices and it sort of made him envious of the two having another responsibility.

"I wonder if I will ever be trusted with an apprentice," he wondered as he mumbled out loud. Snakestripe had once told him that he was a little too wild and unpredictable for an apprentice yet. Something about needing to value safety above fun sometimes. "What ever that means," he grumbled as he remembered the slightly lecture the older tom had once given him.

Feeling slightly left out, Foxstorm decided to go out for a hunt since the prey from morning hunting patrols already seemed to be short. "No one will miss me," he thought with a slightl whisper as he slipped out of camp.

Mentioned: Blazerunner @ShadedRose Snakestripe @Sagitarius

Rippleshine

The hunting patrol had been fairly successful for the slight drought. Rippleshine now laid basking in the sun as the other cats pretty much emptied the fresh-kill pile already. Soon there would be need for more hunting patrols and such, but Rippleshine felt the need to just go for a swim. The camp was fairly active with the sun at its highest and he would have no trouble trying to find someone to join him. Maybe Spiderfang? The pretty she-cat liked to fish and with fishing usually came an enjoyment of swimming.

He stretched in thought as he thought up names and those to go with him since Cougarstar had already stated no one was to go to the waters alone. His sister didn't like water so there would be no getting her to go.
Perhaps silverfur? she was the medicine cat, but she had to get tired of always messing with herbs and what not. He wouldn't know he wasn't a medicine cat.

Mentioned: Spiderfang @ShadedRose Spiderlegs @Creepypasta Hound Silverfur @HoneyPhantomhive

By the way guys, I am thinking of doing a warrior cats type quest thing following a similar start to the original books

Owleye

Owleye purred as she stretched out in the warm sunlight inside the camp. the hunting had gone well for her, snagging some mice and a vole. Not very big prey, but prey nonetheless. A mixture of disappointment and relief washed over the she-cat as she realized that she would no longer be hunting until after her kitting. While hunting she had gotten much more exhausted much quicker than usual and by the time she had gotten back to camp her paws ached for rest. Owleye just wished that she could provide for her clan more...Although having kits and growing the clan did.

Turning her head, she gazed about the camp. The sun was high, and the heat was bearing down on Owleye's pelt. It seemed cats were beginning to return from patrols and the like, seeing her sister with her apprentice coming back. Owleye's one good eye softened. Pigeonfoot was a good cat, even with her frosty personality. She may claim to not be a motherly type, but the way she acted to her apprentice was very endearing.

Mentioned: Pigeonfoot @DemonKitten

Nimblepaw's lack of enthusiasm as he padded into camp was easily contributed to his loss. He was still trying to figure out in his head how he could make himself better when Pigeonfoot came to a stop. His head went up and with it, his ears. A smile came across the apprentice's face and delight shown at her praises. All he wanted was to show her and his father that he could do it. He wouldn't be giving up any time soon.

Waving his tail excitedly, the tom bounced and nods his head. "Yes!" His paws trembled and eyes glowed, the gloom from before having disappeared into thin air. "I can't wait until the next gathering! I'll show the other apprentices not to mess with Woodclan cats!"

@DemonKitten

so I am going to bring this back, but I have to do some cleaning and wiping and recruiting. I just got a little lost when people disappear on me and then it becomes something I push to the side, but I put a lot of work in this and I will bring it back, but I need to declutter it and fix somethings I find not so neat anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back