• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

DemonKitten said:
I will try and wake up to reply but I am feeling down in it today so those of you that have one of my cats as sort of a tag along are welcome to narrate them going along with y'all. I'll just catch up where we may be.
I hope that you get to feeling better!

And welcome back @Jinx :)

I hope everyone's having a good morning~!

SnakeStripe

Snakestripe had strolled near the three after the Dingo ran away, not really wanting to interfere—Its not like Blazerunner needed any help anyways. But, this WAS a rather…worrisome case. The Tom’s intense eyes stared down at Buzzardpaw…then he licked one of his paws and begun to clean his face. He usually did that when he was thinking, waiting for the apprentice to answer Balzerunner’s question. He didn’t really look mad, or concerned—But that was on the outside. Snakestripe didn’t like when other cats didn’t respect his authority. I mean, okay yeah he wasn’t the leader but still! He worked hard to keep the clan organized while he wasn’t here! So of course he was a bit mad at the situation…But he waited. After all, Snakestripe didn’t like jumping to conclusions.

One of his eyes did open though, but it was to glance at Blaze, a little side grin forming on his face. Damn, he had to admit the Tom was very fine~ That little action scene had made him a little bit frisky…if you wanted to call it that way. He should reward him for that~….Wait! hold on, this situation was serious! Focus Snake…Focus…

The cat shook his head and looked back to the apprentice, keeping his yellow eyes on him.

@DemonKitten @ShadedRose

Last edited by a moderator:
Buzzardpaw & Shadepaw

Her eyes were wide and tail sticking straight up into the air. Blazerunner's sudden appearance had been a lucky one as she reluctantly had to admit. Her face went from fear to one of complete horror at the sight of her uncle staring down at her with such intensity that made her skin crawl. "I-I..." She didn't finish her response due to Foxstorm running up with excitement rushing from him. The tom was one of Buzzardpaw's idol's other than her own mentor, Ashpelt. Her eyes slowly relaxed but it was still entirely clear that Blazerunner's attention was totally on her. Hearing more paw steps, her head turned to glimpse Snakestripe. His cool gaze made her pelt crawl once more and with a quick glance about she shook her head and spoke. "I'm not alone..." Her head turned to the side and a lean dark shape moved from behind the extra brush. "Shadepaw asked me to come out with her to gather water...we spotted a few rabbits so we chased them.."

The darker she-cat rolls her eyes at her sister then glance from Blazerunner to Foxstorm she didn't meet her mentor's gaze at all, however. She hated making Blazerunner angry but even more so for Snakestripe. Her silence stayed strong while Buzzardpaw went on to apologize for their disobediance. Shadepaw swallowed her guilt at causing her sister such trouble though she showed none of it.

Blazerunner

After another moment of glaring at the young apprentice and his niece, he broke the stare to look at Foxstorm. The tom had done an excellent job at chasing away the dingo and he would definitely have to bring it up in conversation later on. But at this very second, he remembered, Buzzardpaw should be the center of his attention after all it was basically his responsibility to make sure that his brother's kits were doing as told. His eyes glanced away again as Snakestripe caught his eye. The tom was setting Buzzardpaw with a calm, unnerving look. Blazerunner knew that look simply from being so close. It made his own fur bristle. He quickly looked back to the apprentice in time to see the she-cat's sister appear and gave a heavy sigh. "You two are in such trouble.." His voice was the same cold harshness and turning fully to Snakestripe he shook out his fur and relaxed slightly. "Shadepaw's punishment is up to you..as for Buzzardpaw, I'll be speaking with Ashpelt as soon as we return to camp." His eyes shot to the two she-cats then returned to his friends.

Giving a sideways glance toward Foxstorm, he had to try his hardest not to quit tensing. Part of it was all just a trick but his nieces didn't know that. He smiled slightly at the pair of toms before beginning to walk. "Sorry about the race." He whispered while walking past the two. Buzzardpaw was quick to begin following Blazerunner while Shadepaw didn't move an inch. Her eyes staring down at her paws.

Addressed : Foxstorm (@DemonKitten) Snakestipe (@Sagitarius)

Mentioned : Ashpelt (
@HoneyPhantomhive)

Spiderfang

There was a quiet amount of rustling as someone came into the warrior's den entrance. The she-cat's head lifted from her nest and stare into the dark recognizing the voice without difficulty. She let out a small breath and stood; she never made much noise when moving around which was a huge plus for her. Half of her existence was purely silence and she was okay with such a thing. Slowly, she moves to the front of the den to see Rippleshine and Spiderlegs standing there. She smiled just slightly and moved around them to exit. It wasn't hard to know what they may want so early in the morning. She stretched once outside and glanced about camp curiously. The kits were out playing, warriors heading out with their apprentices and so on. Nothing unusual, as always.

Addressed : Rippleshine (@DemonKitten) Spiderlegs (@Creepypasta Hound)

I can post when I get home from work (12 hours from now x_X), but I'm also ok just to end the day. Pretty sure none of the Mossclan hunting groups/patrols actually made it anywhere so probably not for the others. xD

Everything's okay on my end just wish I could get everything in order.

It's great how active everyone is here~

Yeah. It is nice everything is going pretty well. My last day at work is Wednesday and then I just have class which will really free up time

DemonKitten said:
Yeah. It is nice everything is going pretty well. My last day at work is Wednesday and then I just have class which will really free up time
That's great! My new job is supposed to start tomorrow but I don't know what's going on for certain yet. If it does then there's no telling when I'll be able to get back on next.

"What?" Oh, his anger only grew when his ears caught Shadepaw's name--his own apprentice behind this too!? Now that was unacceptable! "I thought I taught you better han this!" Snakestripe hissed, going over to the she - cat, "what did I say about leaving the clan unsupervised?" His fur stood a little, his tail puffing up more than it usually was "I'll have a word with you when we get back--let's go." the deputy bit one of her ears and slightly pulled it so she could start moving forwards. It wasn't agressive or anything like that, it was similar to how a parent pulled a child's ear when they did something wrong.

But really, his own apprentice....can you believe this? Snakestripe couldn't help but feel a little dissapointed. He knew those two were young but, that's exactly the first reason he was upset. What if something bad happened!? I mean, it was about to if it weren't for Blazerunner!...the Tom was starting to wonder if he was being too soft? Perhaps they didn't take him seriously? Not even his apprentice? It was normal for youngsters to rebel once in a while but...it certainly made Snake wonder.

He, uncounciously, took the lead. The Tom tended to walk faster with his head slightly down when he was upset. More or so when he spaced out. It's not like it was fun thinking about Shadepaw's punishment. Plus, his thoughts would then switch back to himself, blaming his lack of dicipline and leadership skills.

@DemonKitten @ShadedRose

Ah, I shall try and jump in with a few more of my characters. Y'all tell me if I missed one I was suppose to respond to cause I only know like three that might be waiting on me

Shadepaw

Her eyes stayed glued to the ground not wanting to face her mentor even with them being practically face to face. She could see Buzzardpaw looking at her with sympathy. Why didn't she hate her right now? It was Shadepaw's fault, after all. Buzzardpaw had tried making her stay but Shadepaw didn't listen. She hadn't even known that her sister had been following her. Glancing up again to see Blazerunner frowning her fur bristled more. Her ears went back quickly and tail wrapped tightly around her paws at the sound of her mentor's anger. The deputy was definitely disappointed and Shadepaw knew it without having to see his face.

She opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed her mouth tightly as Snakestripe tugged at her ear. It wasn't painful though it did make her feel small. She moved as gestured and followed behind the others. Her mind stuck on what would happen now.

Addressed : Snakestripe (@Sagitarius)

Blazerunner

The tom's glaring settled at the sight of his friend becoming overwhelmed by anger. The deputy was much better at holding it in but Blazerunner could see how much Snakestripe wanted to figure out exactly why this happened and what to do about it. He wanted to comfort his friend but knew better. Watching as the deputy walked ahead of them, he glanced to Foxstorm and shook his head. "Hopefully Snakestripe doesn't blame himself for this..." Being leader for the time being was getting to their friend and Blazerunner couldn't do a thing. It was hard to watch.

Looking behind him, the tom made sure that both apprentices were coming along. His eyes were narrowed at the two youngest cats but softened just slightly seeing Shadepaw's downcast gaze and Buzzardpaw's nervous frown. It was obvious to him that they were regretting their actions but it was far too late for forgiveness. Continuing to walk, Blazerunner fastened his pace and went on heading back to camp.

Addressed : Foxstorm (@DemonKitten)

DappleStar

Ears twitching as he heard the light steps of another cat, turning his head at the sound of name. "Why hello wolfsong." He greeted the she cat, his tail twitched slightly at the question she had asked. He looked out the entrance of his den, the sun not to high, but rising. "Patrols? Why of course." His strong voice said rather softer then normal as he walked to the entrance and stop to stand their, looking down at the she cat. Then padded out of his den, his mind clouded but held his head up and his gaze fixed on the ground as he walked.

Addressed:Wolfsong

@DemonKitten

((I'm really sorry, it's not the best but I wanted to get one up......))

Spiderlegs

Spiderlegs dips his head to Spiderfang in a welcoming gesture as he turns to Rippleshine "I take it we should be taking our leave now?" He said in a dead tone he glanced over to the kits watching as Bandicootkit bounces around the rock that Mudkit was perched on.

His may not sound it or look it but he couldn't wait to hunt with his son maybe he would be able to mentor him. StarClan knows his kit would need it.

Interacting with Spiderfang @ShadedRose Rippleshine @DemonKitten

Bandicootkit

The small kit bounced toward Silverfur "Silverfur what's it like being a medicine cat? Is it fun?" He asked he wondered what it was like to be the one responsible for everyone's well being and health "And what about bees-in-the-brain Koalaleap? I know ya medicine cats get together." He was a endless spout of questions, but it was only natural for questions to ask so many. He glanced up at Mudkit and he wondered what Mudkit was planning on becoming, did he want to be a warrior like he did or maybe he was planning on becoming a leader. Whatever path his friend chose he would be at his side.

Interacting with Silverfur @HoneyPhantomhive

Mentioned Mudkit @Cloudburst

Silverfur hesitated, then smiled at Bandicootkit. She wondered how to answer that. She really did like it, but she wasn't sure it would be best for either of the kits. But they were kits. Of course they'd have some natural curiosity! During her time, she had seen plenty of kits and had been bombarded by their questions more than a few times. "It's hard at times, for sure. But I quite like it. I also like helping other cats with whatever ails them," she told them, then chuckled. "As for Koalaleap..." She whacked Bandicootkit lightly with her tail on the back of his his head. "He's not as bad as you think. You haven't even met him."

Addressed: Bandicootkit @Creepypasta Hound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back