• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

Everything is pretty much complete. Just the herb list and I need to come up with a meeting area for the three clans.

Anything you think we need? @ShadedRose

DemonKitten said:
Everything is pretty much complete. Just the herb list and I need to come up with a meeting area for the three clans.
Anything you think we need? @ShadedRose
To be honest, I only thought of the basics...you and @Jinx did a remarkable job! I'm excited to roleplay with the two of you and others as soon as things are up and running fully~

Heh, demon dissever all the credit, she did a lot of the work..... But the herb list is almost done, only about 10 pics lft and I'm almost done the treatments for some thing.... And yes sorry for the wait I feel really bad!

Jinx said:
Heh, demon dissever all the credit, she did a lot of the work..... But the herb list is almost done, only about 10 pics lft and I'm almost done the treatments for some thing.... And yes sorry for the wait I feel really bad!
No need since I gave a deadline and you are already above schedule

@DemonKitten I haven't even finished reading everything!! >.< Just kidding, you both are so awesome with the detailing.

Anywayyyyy, I'd like to take on a deputy spot if that'd be permitted?? Maybe MossClan?

herbs list done. Might add more later. Thanks to Jinx for accomplishing that. It is located in items. I still have to add the herbs that have specific locations according to the clans as well as a gathering area and (Jinx suggestion) Moontree

@Setsuna Kita I didn't think about Scorpions and Spiders. Those would be good. Ill add a section for them later. The others I have in there. Bilbies being my favorite!

No worries, not sure if you've added them to the dangers for wood and dust but Foxes could also be considered as a danger, also for prey for the woodlands, Fruit Bats would be there as well

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]No worries, not sure if you've added them to the dangers for wood and dust but Foxes could also be considered as a danger, also for prey for the woodlands, Fruit Bats would be there as well

[/QUOTE]
I think I put foxes as a danger everywhere since they seem to be pretty damaging to Australia's prey animals in general

Good point, Hmm couldn't see them though. Did you put down Wombats and there was a kind of mouse that has a pouch.. but can't for the life of me remember their name

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]Good point, Hmm couldn't see them though. Did you put down Wombats and there was a kind of mouse that has a pouch.. but can't for the life of me remember their name

[/QUOTE]
I do not have wombats and I think it might be bandicoot?

NIt was the Spotted Quoll, here are some others you may have missed: Bandicoot, Numbat, Emu, Echidna, We also have Otters and such here as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back