• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Clancy-Lancy Has Got a Fancy ~

HowlingWoods

"And she heaved the forest upon her back"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Clancy-Lancy has got a fancy... a shiny new scalpel with which to do necromancy! ~ Clancy

Clancy, put that scalpel down right now! ~ Miya
Relax, I'm a qualified doctor! ~Clancy

THE POOR CHILD HAS CHICKENPOX, NOT A TUMOR!! ~ Miya

P.S. I don't actually do any necromancy, by the way. ~ Clancy
WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!!

Hello there! My name is HowlingWoods, but feel free to call me Howl, or Woods, or even HW. I don't really care, to be honest. I'm here to introduce you to a new character of mine. Normally, I do design the plot before the character, but I have fallen in love with this character of mine and I want to do more roleplays with him. His name is Clancy, and he's a do-gooder insane genius doctor with a strong distaste for oranges rooted in his belief that a color cannot be edible. Did I mention that he's an idiot?

...Or is he?

You can find out more about Clancy at THIS link. There are some things I haven't shared about him. You'll have to discover them through the roleplay! He's best suited for comedy, but I would like there to be a semi-serious plot in there as well. I have a few ideas for plots below, but I'm also open to other suggestions. Romance is a definite possibility, but you'll have to compete with his nurse, Miya, who has a debilitating crush on him, as well. Good luck! Platonic roleplays are fine, too. I prefer literate partners, 2+ short paragraphs minimum. More is greatly appreciated, I can write upwards of 1000 words per post if I'm feeling inspired and I have a partner that can challenge me. I'd like to be able to fangirl over the characters OOC as well, but that isn't a hard requirement.

Now, on to the plots!

Plot 1:
You are being hunted by something. Supernatural creatures, the mafia, or even debt collectors - it doesn't really matter. Whatever the case, they've seriously injured you and left you for dead in an alley by a pharmacy in Pennsylvania. Fortunately, Clancy was on an errand to pick up some medicine in the city and stumbled upon you. He brings your unconscious body back to his clinic in the countryside to treat you, but little does he know he's about to get involved in something dangerous. Whatever is hunting you, they're still out for blood. And they don't care if it's yours - or his.
[Potential for romance, slow burn, could be platonic]

Plot 2:
Clancy's nurse, Miya, and you have been friends since kindergarten. After the fourth grade, you kind of drifted apart, but there are no hard feelings between you. When you're reunited again as adults in Clancy's clinic after the clinic you used to go to shut down, a routine check-up takes a turn for the worst. You're convinced that Clancy is entirely insane, and that he's brainwashed Miya into becoming his personal servant. Determined to get your childhood friend away from the purple-haired freak, you proclaim that you're going to visit every day to talk to Miya. However, the more you intervene in Miya's love life, the more you start to fall for Clancy, as well...
[Lots of drama, definite romance, slightly less slow burn]

Plot 3:
Insert your plot here! Come up with something and share it with me, I'd love to hear your ideas!

Feel free to PM me or comment below if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you all!​

Hey, if you’re still looking I’d be interested in doing Plot 1. I usually tend to write a few paragraphs depending on the situation.

Hi! I'm also interested in plot 1 as well! My writing amount tends to vary depending on how inspired I am, but I'll try to do my best to match up with you! Also, I'm still new to this particular website, so forgive me if I have no idea what I'm doing.

Hi! I'm also interested in plot 1 as well! My writing amount tends to vary depending on how inspired I am, but I'll try to do my best to match up with you! Also, I'm still new to this particular website, so forgive me if I have no idea what I'm doing.

PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back