• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yeah I’m new to it, but not RP in general. I’m glancing over some of the ongoing plays here to get a feel for it.

Doesn’t seem like the scene is all that active.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m new to it, but not RP in general. I’m landing over some of the ongoing plays here to get a feel for it.

It's much more active on the discord part where adventures and communications between player factions take place.

Most of the forum stuff is main story and turn actions

Yeah I’m new to it, but not RP in general. I’m landing over some of the ongoing plays here to get a feel for it.

Trust me I thought the same. Trektek beat me to it! But yeah, it's actually REALLY active sometimes. There is a lot of regular players as well so rp can fill up quickly. You will see many of the same face if you hang in multiple nation building. They can demand a bit more investment but it also give great rewards to see your plans come to fruition. The fact players are usually quite dedicated also mean it's the first time I actually saw 2 rp near their end for real. All that's left is the epilogue and closing a few threads. Which for me that was used to standard rp dying before even the middle point of the story advanced was surprising to say the least.

Beck and Cosmo rp are deadly tho. Like players chara often die permanently.

Trektek is the opposite with players not dying much by what I heard !

:D Weird to see this thread bumped, but yeah, this RP finished. Kent done destroyed the land.

Omg! I'm interested in this RP. Please include me in the waitlist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back