• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cosmo

Does Not Know Kung-fu
Roleplay Type(s)
HD-wallpaper-fantasy-landscape-crescent-mountains-field-dark-theme-fantasy.jpg

The Forsaken Realm, a dire name for the lush strip of land that sits nestled between the Toran mountain range and sits just above the Carrion Sea. For centuries, people of all nations and races have flocked to this land, seeking adventure, providence, or merely acting as the agents of powerful neighboring kingdoms, in the hopes of taming it, but all have failed. Most whisper that the land is cursed, that it is too close to the Maelstorm and to attempt to claim the lush valley is to court doom, but the whispers of doomsayers have done little to stop the attempts that have had, very limited, success. Small villages and keeps dot the realm, but nothing larger has ever been established, being destroyed by natural disaster, monster or marauders before they could truly say they hold sway over it.

You, for whatever reason, have been given command over a small village within the Forsaken Realm and must forge your destiny. Are you a knight seeking to establish a chapterhouse for your order? A spurned Elven Prince seeking solace in their exile? A witch seeking asylum to continue her dark rituals? Perhaps a pirate lord of the carrion sea that has found themselves shipwrecked off the coast? Whomever you are, wherever you come from, whatever your goals, the Forsaken Realm awaits.

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

Hello hello! I am Cosmo and will be the DM for this. As you may have gathered, if you join, you will be taking control of a small village and trying to rise to prominence. Increase the economy, attract immigrants, train your army, build the land of your future, survive everything the Forsaken Realm has to throw at you and claim the valley as your own... for whatever reason you have.

My goal for this is I really want players to feel like their characters are real lords/ladies of their lands, that these are their lands they are developing and lead through crisis. When they are on adventures or quest, I want them to really feel like they are exploring and having a real, tangible, impact on the lands and world. When they ride into large battles, I really want to create that feeling of wonder as you watch these forces you've built up now displayed in front and all the highs and lows that comes with.

But most of all, I want it to be a really fun experience.

*Discord will be used for communication between players and the GM. I will also sometimes do events or adventures on discord, but the actual post shall be here on RPN.

Last edited:
Lore Page

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns! The CS Page will be up by tonight.

Last edited:
Cosmosis Jones my friend, but of course I'm interested!

CS page is up.

If anyone is wondering what other fantasy races are available, I'm doing a 'first come, first serve' thing. As there are so many different kinds of Dwarfs, Orcs, Elves, etc, if you want one of those, whatever kind you end up making will be the 'standard' of the world. [So if you make an elf inspired by Lord of the Rings, that'll be the Elves. If you make an elf inspired by Keebler elves, well, those will be the elves of this world].

Dest Dest Was hoping you'd pop up!

Discord Invites have been sent out to those who have shown interest so far!

Probably only taking 4-8 people, will send discord invites to others as they appear

One slot remaining, if anyone else wants to join after, I'll put ya on a waiting list should anyone drop or die, but you are free to join the discord to hang around as an observer if you want! [Can be an observer even if you don't want to take part in the RP].

One slot remaining, if anyone else wants to join after, I'll put ya on a waiting list should anyone drop or die, but you are free to join the discord to hang around as an observer if you want! [Can be an observer even if you don't want to take part in the RP].
The call is heard and the crabs answer

RP is now officially full. Feel free to still post interest and I will put you on a waiting list should anyone die or drop, you are also more then welcome to join as an observer if you want!

RP is now officially full. Feel free to still post interest and I will put you on a waiting list should anyone die or drop, you are also more then welcome to join as an observer if you want!
I'd be interested in joining if somebody potentially drops out.

I’ll also through my hat in for the waiting list

Damn I don't know how I missed that. Waiting list here I am ! XD

Hey there! I'm interested. This would be my first of similar projects.

Lol. Hope springs eternal. If anybody is seeing this and is involved in a nation building roleplay and would like a literate/novella participant, hit me up.

Lmao I'm in so many Cosmo rp that I forgot to check the date. Yeah, hope spring eternal.

Bomb84 Bomb84 Are you new to nation building ? If so I would highly recommend not hesitating to reach out to GM directly and ask to be put on a waiting list in case a place open up in one of their current rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back