• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Civilization OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, they would. I genuinely forgot about that. I think I made a note to write that when Redia discovered their encampoment or when Mackler was captured, but I completely forgot.

Huzzah! I'm really glad. I can't wait to see how things progress!

Apologies for the double posting! But lots of cool stuff happening! We got the Mummy Returns and insane paleontologist lizards! What fun!

My apologies, but I am going to bow out of this roleplay at least for the time being, not out of lack of interest, but lack of time and devotion to the craft of roleplaying. You all are doing amazing, however, and I wish you all the most amazing and rousing success. Thank you for bearing with me thus far, Budget, and I hope to see you folks around later when I have more time and energy to dedicate myself to this great task of nation building.

Thanny Thanny Sorry to hear that you'll be dropping out. I really enjoyed reading your events and reactions.

No man shall know the day or the hour! In all seriousness, that Drakin has some massive balls to assume what a major earth spirit wants when that Earth Spirit nearly destroyed his people in the past.

No man shall know the day or the hour! In all seriousness, that Drakin has some massive balls to assume what a major earth spirit wants when that Earth Spirit nearly destroyed his people in the past.
I'm thinking that they just might end up duking it out with you over these titan bones.

I wish yoir guys luck!

Ehh, if they really want to keep the Titan Bones, then they can have it. If anything, I'm thinking that the Eloheim will adopt a more older brother stance towards the Drakin and try to guide them rather than making crazy assumptions cause of what they think a Spirit wants... especially since they can easily communicate with the Spirit too and make sure... regardless the main enemy/focus is the Sectine

Thanny Thanny That's understandable. And we're very sorry to see you go. I really enjoyed writing your parts. We'll definitely be happy to see you come back again if you ever want to!

It is probable that I will rejoin, but only when I have my head on straight. These past few weeks were tough. Nevertheless, thank you, all. =) I love everyone's styles thus far and adored everyone's company. If there is a Discord out there, I would love to lurk every now and again.

Wooo. Can't wait. I have no idea what will happen next!

I was writing the next post for the Eloheim but got super sidetracked by trying to figure out how big the farmland for the Sectine settlement would be. I did a bunch of math based on various crop yields per year, calorie requirements of the average person, how much calories a crop would provide, etc. And I've come to the conclusion that I don't know anything about farming and all my theoretical napkin math is wrong. People are throwing a million different numbers online. A nondescript "huge amount of farmland" is the easiest answer.

Hahahahaha fair enough! The rough estimate I found in my google-fu seems to suggest about 1 acre per person to feed them for a year. That said, couldn't find a solid source to base this number on. Still it is an interesting question.

Yeah I saw that number too. Then I saw some people suggest 10 people per acre for a year. My numbers were extremely off because I came to the conclusion of 50 people per acre lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back