• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cities Never Sleep

Characters
Here
Other
Here

OCTOBER 31ST.
“Get. Your. Ass. Over here.”

Absolutely not.

“Mongrel wishes to harms sweet wittle Ratholomew!?” A desire to linger and enjoy the splendour of his actions was siren-like in its appeal. “Wee soft Rat!?” Weaving between unfortunate gays that soon fell victim to the parting of the red sea.

An artless movement crafted out of survival instinct, the toss of liquor that slapped into Aurelian’s face. He’d take time to snort as the display if not pounced with no chance of escape. Scrabbling and writhing like the pest he was, the tackle consumed the floor in a tangle of gangly limbs and jingly mayhem.

“Abuse!” They’d screech. “Gives us a safe-word!”

Neck ensnared, he’d all but resigned himself to the oncoming strike, squeezing eyes shut and turning his head from the arched fist. Alas, the consequences of his actions were going to be a painful one.

"Hey."

Who the fuck.

Rat peeked an eye like an animal playing dead, sizing up the sudden arrival who’d so valiantly come to help. Another Dracula. But even the pale rodent, armoured in all its obnoxious glory, had fallen out of rote to the newcomers' words.

Your boyfriend's got you upset.

The blonde slowly looked back at Aurelian, all the emotion of a mechanic doll that toed the line of disgusted offence.

I'm sure he still loves you.

But Rat was an actor at heart, leashed into the spotlight at the hands of this brute. Crested with change under the many needling eyes of the public, yet another card was drawn from his infinite deck of antics.

“Yes,” Rat would admit softly, no nasal voice or witchy cackle to accompany it. “Yes, yes I do.” A tender sentiment that drew more drunken coos from the enchanted crowd.

“But he…” a timely sniffle, a choke upheaving in the throat, “he hits me all the time.”

Aww’s deteriorated to horrified gasps, scrutinous gazes and mutters of, oh baby no.

“He even lets other men grope his arms!” A hard stare at Pete. Accusing the do-gooder of fruity behaviour. “Don’t even think for a second that I didn’t see you feeling his bicep!”

The Housewives of Joplin were going to garner such high ratings.

now playing...

GREATEST SHOW UNEARTHED

CREATURE FEATURE

♡coded by uxie♡

OCTOBER 31ST.

“Fire.” A sugar-spun word that tugged heartstrings.

“Fire.” Ren echoed with matching sentiment, as if exchanging tender vows before the watchful eyes of church pews. Drawn in by the hypnotising motion of Auguste’s nod and mirroring it, there didn’t appear to be a lot of complex thinking between the pair. Round constellation gazes, deep and starry and all things vacant.

“Yes, I should not.” He’d whisper with hums of agreement. “Little bit illegal, I am better than that.”

A pause, a side-eye.

“Unless.”

He could start being a good person tomorrow instead.

Upright and ready to not-commit-arson was deviated when scantily clad Abraham Lincoln went to abandon him on the pavement.

“Watcha doing?” Nervous. Whether the chill of Autumn or danger creeping into his blood was indecipherable. “Where are y–” Stripped away of Auguste’s solace as they wandered off to an alley gutted of light, Ren fell unexpectedly cold without their presence. Never approach a noise in horror movies, that is the golden rule.

Abe was going to die. Again.

“There’s–” there’s ghosts in there. “Please don’t go.”

Uncharted as the Bermuda, the reeling chasm loomed with shadow. Laden with death and treachery ready to unfold in caws of viscera and poppy red, ice had coated Ren’s spine in paranoia of the horrors lurking to make bloodsport out of the holiday.

Oh no. No. Fuck no. No no. No no no no no. He couldn’t die on Halloween. Not here. Not like this.

But… Abraham Lincoln needed him.

Ever so brave— or perhaps just wielding the survival instinct of a toddler with a knife, he’d follow the path into the dark on small shuffled steps. Halted when a shoe nudged Auguste’s legs, gaze descended to the idle lump held in the governance of a white blob.

Ren stared with saucepan eyes. Serrated fear softening its edge to the blurred features, he could process that it was not a ghost, but something fluffy.

Something fluffy for him.

Coiled with caution to not frighten the new four-pawed company, bones folded to lower himself to the ground. Crawling closer to bear over Auguste’s face like a wounded ghoul with no choice but to devour, it’d be a menacing sight for anyone who didn’t notice the warm hand pinching at their friend’s face.

“Hey–" Giving the skin a demanding tug to raise their attention. "Big guy, still alive?” Albeit whispered to not disturb the spirits and feline guardian of the alleyway, he still felt as if his voice was too loud.

“If you die, can–”
a pause to swallow an audible rise of bile, “I can have your cat? White cats bring good luck, so I kinda need it.”

The prior hand once pulling at Auguste’s face withdrew to hover its way towards the feline.

His feline.

now playing...

I HATE HALLOWEEN

YOANN TURPIN

♡coded by uxie♡

OCTOBER 31ST.

There Auguste laid, being the nice warm pillow to a furry little piece of royalty. As it should, honestly. He liked this cat immensely, after all.

It curled into a ball, a soft little mrr alerted Auguste to another presence.

A finger found its way tantalizingly in his vision. Slowly inching towards his face.

Auguste’s mouth opened and closed around the digit, not particularly biting down but just holding it there like a caged bird.

The kitten, meanwhile, seemed very disgruntled with the movement and the new intruder interrupting the cuddling as it scurried onto Auguste’s hat, hissing and hiding behind the lip of the brim.

“Hi Rennnn~” Came the soft reply of a man who had forgotten that his supposed friend had followed along with him. He released the finger in his attempt to speak.

The cat was displeased with the attempt to pet it, and hissed at the approaching hand. A swipe of claws, not quite grown in yet.

“I’d like this good luck too, though, no?” The vacant stare of a very drunk man attempting to sit up as the cat scurried into his arms. A purring found its way through the cat’s, vibrating his hands. “He likes me”

A cheerful smile, one rarely seen on the usually dour man. “He really likes me”

One could get the sense that he was not particularly used to being the favorite. Or perhaps Auguste was simply a happy drunk, either way, Auguste put the kitten down only for it to circle back and rub against his knee.

Auguste looked at Ren, stared at him, icy eyes flashing with some kind of nefarious thought.

“Rennnnnn” Came the slurred words like his brain was shifting through molasses. And then a big heavy hand came up and patted Ren on the head. A slow, wide smile. Definitely not nefarious. There was no ability right now for any kind of thought to be nefarious.

“You’re so nice. I like you. We’re best friends now.” They were not, actually, best friends. And Auguste would regret saying that one in the morning. But for now, that rang true and honest. “Hug?”

Arms wide open for another hug.

“You look cold” Whispered like a big secret.

now playing...

Movement

Hozier

♡coded by uxie♡

gay nerd
mood
a little jealous, perhaps?
outfit
Max Berkowitz

Nobody needed to tell Max that it was loud in Mallory’s house: he could feel it: the way the sound bounced off the walls, shook the floor, sloshed his drink around in its red plastic cup… he could actually see the window screens shaking. Without even being able to hear anyone, he could see that they were shouting as if straining to be heard over an ear-splitting racket.

Somehow this felt even more overwhelming and outlandish than the cave rave. The cave at least seemed to have been the natural environment for such soirees to take place in; Max couldn’t imagine that Mallory’s parents were too happy to be allowing this. The fact that it was Mallory Hawke’s party certainly wasn’t helping, either… especially after what she’d said to him back there at the beach ("lesbian bookkeeper" was still a phrase that regularly haunted his nightmares). But just like that party, at least Max was able to rely on alcohol to numb his apprehensions down enough to pretend he was a cool kid.

Joshua excused himself to go to the bathroom, Abby and May took off dancing (an invitation that Max had politely refused, not wanting to embarrass himself before he was properly intoxicated), and just like that, the young deaf man was left alone, lurking by the wall. Only natural, of course, that he would end up a wallflower within the first ten minutes of arriving.

He took another deep drink from his cup, trying to lose himself in the infernal burning sensation until he could convince himself it felt good. One glass of this was definitely not going to be enough, he decided… Just as soon as he drained the last of the cup’s contents, he was frantically pouring himself another glassful of the nearest intoxicant.

Max had learned, just like the real Beethoven had back in the late 1700s, that alcohol was the only way to numb himself down enough to enjoy these sorts of affairs.

By the time Abby and May were finishing their dance and starting to chat with the other kids, Joshua had emerged from Mallory’s bathroom looking a bit dazed. Max pulled away from the wall to go check in on the other boy, but Mallory beat him there and he froze.

Max stopped in his tracks, giving her an icy blue glare.
If she tried to say anything cruel to Josh, she’d have Max to answer for it.

But wait, did she just say… Max couldn’t have read her lips correctly, but… but yes, she had the damn thing right in her hands, she was asking Josh to play…
“Spin the bottle…?”

“I’m game.”
Without meekly waiting for permission like he normally would, Max dropped into the circle and comfortably crossed his legs under him on the floor, resting his elbows on his knees. “Wow, I thought we were kind of old to be playing this. Really brings me back to middle school.”

Max was bluffing, of course.
He had never played this game before in his life, nor had he ever kissed anyone, and he was fucking terrified.
But 3 things convinced him to go through with it…

1: This would prove to everyone, without a doubt, that Max was heterosexual, or at least able to kiss girls,
2: This would keep Josh safe from whatever shit Mallory was trying to pull,
And 3: Maybe, just maybe, Max would get to kiss Josh–

No.
Scratch that last one.
He couldn’t do that in front of everyone.
Max was straight. And this was just a stupid teenage power play that he didn't quite have the confidence to pull off.

But Max, of course, was too young and drunk to tell the difference.

coded by natasha.

joshua jones

As he placed another mouthful of brownie into his mouth, he heard a familiar voice speaking in his direction. Something about spreading his horizons and turning into such a bad boy. With a tap of the shoulder, Joshua turned to see none other than Mallory Hawke standing before him, baring as much of her chest as physically possible. He almost choked on the baked good in his mouth, startled by the sudden appearance before him. Thankfully, Mallory handed him a cup and for some stupid, unknown reason, he thought it was a good reason to take it from her and drink it. He prayed it would help the brownie make its way down his throat before he ended up suffocating.

The punch went down like a treat in comparison to the drink Abigial had provided for him previously, yet there was still a slight stinging sensation in the back of his throat. Perhaps it had been the brownie going down his airway that was causing such pain. Either way, he had completely drank the cup within seconds of having it offered to him. Joshua was about to look at Mallory to thank her for the drink, only to notice that she had… well… she had cornered him, really. Panic set in for the moment, trying to find some sort of escape route in his mind. After all, what did Mallory Hawke want with him. Out of all people in the world, he’d think that he would be the last person she’s want to spend any of her precious time with. And then she began to… twirl her hair around her finger and talk about spin-the-bottle. “If you sit diagonal from me, we could totally get the bottle to land for us to kiss

I’m sorry, what

The mask did an excellent job covering up his facial features, otherwise, Mallory would’ve seen the absolute pure shock and horror that was erraticating upon his face right now. His brows raised his disbelief, his mouth agape in shock, and his eyes widened with horror as he internally screamed for someone, anyone to help him get out of this situation. It wasn’t the fact that he was scared of kissing someone (okay, he really was scared because he had never kissed anyone before), but more or less it was the fact that this was Mallory Hawke. The same Mallory Hawke who had once looked down on him when he accidentally dropped his books in front of her. Honestly, she had glared at him like he had just gone ahead and kicked her dog across a field like a pigskin football.

Oh- I, uh… I-” He began, feeling his cheeks and ears beginning to burn in the process. But thankfully, he was saved by Max who had clearly made his presence known within the forming circle. Thank Jehovah Joshua thought to himself as he released an exhale. The attention was now off of him and more on the group of people forming to participate in the game. Joshua turned to Mallory one final time, making sure to look her dead in the eye and nowhere else, and raised the brownie stack in his hand. “I need to go and give some of these to Max” he informed the girl, his voice only just barely audible over the music, and spoke so quickly it could’ve been one word rather than one full sentence.

Shuffling past the girl, Joshua made his way to where Max was now seated in the group. He had absolutely no idea what they were doing or how to even play the game, but Max was his safety net right now. He took a seat next to the other boy before holding out his hand as a platter, offering the other brownie to the boy. Meanwhile, he took hold of the half-eaten brownie and placed it into his mouth to complete eating his second brownie within a five-minute time frame. “How does this work again?” he questioned Max before he took a bite of the baked good.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

OCTOBER 31ST.

Aurelian was being accosted now, someone grabbing his arm

“Your boyfriend's got you upset. But that's no good reason to hit him or nothin', there's no reason you can't talk it out... Outside…”

What.

The.

Fuck.

Aurelian was angry, in a truly different way than he was before.

He whirled around, a little bit of spit flying out as he was about to attack “You fucking piece of shit if you don’t get your fucking arm off me this very instant-”

Snarling and rabid, he grabbed the other man and held him up.

“You want to fucking fight I’ll give you a fucking fight-”

The fella had the fucking audacity to keep trying to calm him down after the first attempt worked so well.

I’m sure he still loves you

“Oh so you want to fucking die is that it? I’m going to fucking rip your little dick off and-”

The creature behind him had decided to make itself known from where he’d left it on the ground.

Yes. Yes, yes I do.

Sorry motherfucker said what now?

Aurelian dropped Pete to the ground out of shock.

“Oh fucking hell you little-” Aurelian took a deep breath. A deliberate showing of calm in the storm that was brewing beneath flatlining yellow eyes.

He even lets other men grope his arms. Don’t even think for a second I didn’t see you feeling his bicep

Aurelian stared at Rat.

And then he stared at Pete.

And then he stared at Rat.

And then he stared at Pete.

It was almost like he was trying to give a look at one of them as if to say “Are you seeing this guy?” But currently, he was caught between enemy and other enemy and thus just looking between the two.

Processed, and rage setting in once more as he seemed to settle on Rat to receive the brunt of his rage. “You little fucking demon didn’t you hear that he was trying to fucking help you you ungrateful bitch-”

“You. Don’t fucking interfere again.” He said, staring into Pete’s eyes.

Without sparing Pete another look, he threw him into the observing crowd before turning back to his nemesis.

“And you’re just fucking throwing the other little bitch under the bus for your own fucking twisted amusment you-”

Never let it said that Aurelian didn’t have some kind of code of honor. Someone tried stopping him “Hey man, lay off we’re going to call the c-

And then Aurelian threw a punch at the man. “You fucking-”

A couple of slurs were thrown as the brawl began.

now playing...

Nightmare

Avenged Sevenfold

♡coded by uxie♡

mallory hawke

Mallory was interrupted by someone speaking up while she was talking to Josh, "Spin the bottle? I'm game." Turning her head, she reveals Max standing there next to them. Her eyes narrowed in on him as hit sat down in the circle that was forming in front of the three. She adjusts herself to look back at the previous boy she was speaking to who lifted up some brownies, "I need to go and give some of these to Max."

A huff comes from her mouth as she watches him go sit down next to Max, both of which made comments about the game. Turning to the crowd, she has a giant smile on her face, as if nothing happened. Pausing the music on her phone, there was a moment of silence before she spoke up, "We're playing Spin-The-Bottle. Get your asses in the circle now if you want to join."

Retrieving the bottle that she had weighted prior to the party, she goes and sits down in the circle, diagonal from Josh. Mallory looks around the group as more people sat down. "Basically to play, all you do is spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on, you kiss." Locking eyes with Josh, she gives him a smile once again. She spins the bottle and it lands on some random party-goer, the two lean in and give each other a kiss, sitting back down.

"That's your example, so who wants to go first?"

© weldherwings.

abigail hargreaves

May and Abigail had been dancing for quite a while but took a break to get some more drinks and interact with some of the other people at the party. She had lost Max and Josh somewhere in the crowd but knew that at some point or another they would all reconvene. After chatting it up with some new friends, the music cut off.

"We're playing Spin-The-Bottle. Get your asses in the circle now if you want to join."

Looking over toward the voice, she sees a circle of people on the ground starting to form. With a shrug of her shoulders she walks towards the group with May in tow, she wasn't sure if May wanted to join, but there was no way Abigail was going to abandon the poor girl. As they approached the group, she noticed something in Josh's hands.

A brownie.

There was no way that anything here wasn't spiked with something. Worried eyes lift up to Josh's face, "How many of those have you eaten?" She asks, picking up her drink after signing to him. Hopefully, she had caught him before he had too much, but there was no telling at this point. Mallory gives an example of how to play the game, which kind of surprised Abigail since she assumed everyone would already know how to play.

To be honest, there wasn't really anyone here that Abigail was hoping to kiss. She wasn't sure as to why she had sat down and joined the rest of the people, maybe it had something to do with the alcohol that was flowing through her system. There was no way she would've been able to get through this part without it though.

Mallory hands the bottle to the guy she had kissed, who then in turn spun the bottle. Abigail had high hopes that she could get through the game without the bottle landing on her at any point, but much to her dismay, it landed on her on the first spin. It was like everything had gone into slow motion, the guy leaning in toward the middle of the circle, as she did the same.

At some point or another, their lips met, and immediately Abby sat back down in her place, bottle in hand. She wasn't one to kiss people that she didn't know, but as the night went on, and more drinks were put in her system, the more likely it became.

© weldherwings.

gay nerd
mood
pining.
outfit
Max Berkowitz

“I need to go and give some of these to Max”,
signed Josh, as he handed one of the baked goods on his plate over to the other boy. Max accepted it, a little unsure of it at first, but that lack of confidence was about to triple over the next four seconds.

“How many of those have you eaten?” Max saw Abby sign to Josh, indicating the plate of brownies that had just been passed his way… wait a minute. The realization struck Max upside the head, and he gave the pastry in his hand a gentle sniff that confirmed it: these were laced with weed.
Oh, dear.
Oy, vey.

Max looked at Josh in disbelief, realizing that this was probably the first time the young Jehovah’s Witness had ever been around marijuana, and now he was high as a kite and didn’t have anyone sober nearby to watch out for him…

And just as he realized that, the game of Spin-The-Bottle was afoot.

The boy Mallory just kissed took control of the bottle and landed on Abby. The look on her face sent a wave of sympathy over Max, who flinched back a bit as the other boy went in for the kiss that she obviously wasn’t particularly happy to receive. That was the risk of this game: having to kiss someone unpleasant.

Max looked at her apologetically, giving her a gentle sympathetic pat on the knee. Inside he was terrified that it would be him next to have to stomach an unsavory kiss, and sure enough, immediately to Abby’s left was Max. In the meantime he’d finished the brownie that Josh had handed him (he’d decided he didn’t want to be sober for this, as he foolishly thought that this would make him appear straighter when he inevitably had to kiss girls.)

“So I guess it’s my turn then.” Signed Max, trying and failing to seem confident and nonchalant, gingerly wiping off the corner of his mouth before reaching for the bottle. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, helped not at all by the multitude of intoxicants that were now mixing in his bloodstream.
He gave the bottle a tight twist, sending it rolling. The mouth of the bottle spun wildly until it came to a rest pointing at…
…Josh?

His heart just about jumped over the moon.
He had about three seconds to wipe that overjoyed look off his face and pretend to be disgusted instead of thrilled at the prospect of kissing another boy. He locked eyes with Josh, face flushed and eyes sparkling, before he managed to force a dry smirk onto his face. “Sorry…” his hand circled on his chest, but the motion only sent swirls of chaotic energy through his heart.

Oh god, he was in love with Josh.

Irrevocably, irreparably, terminally in love...

Before he could panic and chicken out, he was leaning across the circle to give Josh a gentle kiss on the lips, letting him be the first one to pull away.
He tasted like chocolate and daydreams, and smelled like fallen leaves and heartache…
It was everything Max had dreamed of, for all of two seconds.

coded by natasha.

joshua jones

The worry and urgency in Abigail’s voice brought a shiver of concern to Joshua. His eyes widened slightly as he turned to look at the girl curiously. “Only two…?” he responded, dumbfounded that Abby was so concerned about him eating brownies. After all… they were just normal brownies, were they not? He placed the remainder of the second brownie into his mouth before drawing his attention back to Mallory as she explained the rules of the game. Oh, this game. He had heard this game before but had never seen it in action. Honestly, he had always assumed it was some sort of euphemism used with teenagers within the school grounds.

The game began, and Joshua made sure to keep good observation on what was going on around him after Mallory’s example. The bottle spun round and round until it finally landed on… Abby. He felt his heart drop into his stomach and painfully watched as she leant forward to kiss some random guy. That should be me the thought came flying into his mind. He could send the dismay in her body language which did bring some comfort knowing that she wasn’t too thrilled about it, but at the same time, he could feel his heart swell for her.

As the game continued, his attention to it only grew weaker. It was a surreal experience where he could not only feel his heart getting faster but he felt… calmer. In fact, there had even been some people around him talking and he would just so happen to overhear what they were saying, and whatever it was they were discussing it was dang funny. He had to suppress his urge to crack a smile or laugh, especially as these people had no clue who he was. But it had drawn most of his attention. So, when the bottle finally landed on him, he had no clue it had done so.

It was only when he had turned to look at the rest of the group playing that he noticed they were all looking at him. Wait, what? His eyes darted to the bottle before looking to his friends for some sort of guidance. Oh, he was kissing someone now? Who was it? His eyes locked with Max’s for some sort of guidance, only to see the dry smirk and an apology fall from his mouth as he signed it. Sorry for what? What had he done wrong? And then within seconds later, he had come to realize exactly what Max was apologizing for.

Well, he realized as Max placed his lips against his own.

A part of Josh was in a state of shock. His very first kiss ever and it was not only with Max, someone he couldn’t say was a friend out loud to others because of Jehovah Witness rules; but the fact that it was with a boy too. Oh, was he going to hell for this? But the other part of Josh, which was starting to bubble and dissolve all the anxieties found this to be absolutely hilarious. And that side, as the kiss happened, only began to bubble more. His mind took no focus on the kiss itself, completely ignoring the sensations, feelings, and tastes he was experiencing. Instead, all it could focus on was how ridiculous this situation was. So, before they could even pull from the kiss, Joshua had the stifle the laughter that was forcing its way through. In fact, he had been unable to keep it down even with their lips sealed together resulting in unintentional raspberries being pressed against the other boy’s lips.

As they parted, the widest, toothiest grin spread across Joshua Jones’s face, a silent laugh exposed before the release of a cackle of laughter that could bloom even the deadest of gardens. This whole situation to him was just something so out of the blue, farfetched and hilarious to him. Was it because it went against everything his parents had ever taught him? Maybe. Or maybe it was the fact that brownies had finally started to kick in and he was feeling the true effects of the drug running through his system unknowingly. He gave Max a small, playful shove as he gave him a gum-filled, heart-shaped lip smile with a crunched nose. “You scared me for a second there!” he managed to giggle out, swaging in his seated position upon the floor.

© weldherwings.

abigail hargreaves

A hand could be felt on Abigail's knee after the unwanted kiss occurred, she looks at it and reveals it belonged to Max. She gave him a smile and patted his hand while it was placed on her leg, reassuring him that everything was okay. Mentally noting how many brownies Josh said he had eaten, not wanting to frighten him, so she didn't comment on the number.

Keeping an eye on the boy and the game, it had come to her realization that the brownies had started to kick in, Joshua seemed a lot more at ease than he was when the group had joined the party. "As long as he's in my line of sight, he should be safe." Abigail thought to herself, turning her full attention back to the game, revealing it was Max's turn.

The bottle spins.

And spins.

And spins.

And stops.

Right on Josh, there was no denying that Max had some sort of excitement built up from the reveal of who he was getting to kiss. Though he already began to apologize, the boy leaned in and gave their friend a kiss. Abigail waited in anticipation to see the reaction that would come after the fact. So she sat there, waiting.

Then the boy that sat next to her started... smiling? Not even a smile, he was grinning, laughing even. Was this the reaction that Abigail was expecting? Absolutely not, but she would accept it, especially because it meant she was able to see Josh smile for the first time. “You scared me for a second there!” He spoke out to Max, slightly swaying.

He continued to laugh, which caused Abigail to smile as well, she gave the same knee pat to Max that he gave to her before, but in a more celebratory way. A quick thumbs up to the boy for conquering something that he probably wouldn't have managed on his own. The confidence it took to do such a thing made her proud of her friend.

© weldherwings.

OCTOBER 31ST.

With no harm inflicted and the leviathan appearing content, he left the finger in the dominion of Auguste’s mouth till politely let go. A catch and release, however strange the bait may have been.

Sombre canvas he’d met at the cave-rave was no longer, having wandered through a labyrinth to find the so-called monster painted with the innocent joy of a lamb. Existing with fragility and wonder, gently hosting the cat in his arms.

“Hi Rennnn~”

“Hiii~” Cosy and fond of this strange individual— now his favourite person ever, Ren had taken all the likings of a sorority girl. He’d have the good sense to choke on the asphyxiating sweetness if not well-fed on ecstasy.

Which may have been the fuel to keep stubbornly pawing at the hostile feline. Snow flashes of an arm deflected every attempt until shallow claws grazing skin for a sixth try plunged Ren into an offended stance.

“Can you just be nice to me.” Voice potent with pathetic distress, parries were seeped in further toxins of upset. "Please." Hand scuffed by battle and stinging with the contact of autumn air, it appeared Ren would have to accept defeat. The cat did not like him.

Jealous, gloomy eyes watched the two like a hungry, starved creature. Folding arms onto his knees to temper the urge to try again, dismal countenance was only worsened at Auguste’s brags: he likes me, he really likes me.

Guess Ren will just die then.

“You don’t need good luck,” voice muffled with substance, coal gaze descended to watch the pale animal orbit Auguste, “you’re already tall with blue eyes.” Oh, the injustice of the world. Ren was thankful they were not also blonde.

Entreaty and stare-off brought melodrama to a pause, sooty iris meeting ice. Shared abyss devoid of thought and articulation, for a second, he assumed they were gonna have problems. A fight for the feline was probable, winning unlikely, but Ren had never been one to back away from the impossible.

Unless it was a leaf approaching with malicious speed.

Convinced himself impervious, his driftwood mind flickered and whirred, disarmed by sudden motion. Through the swaying lens of mired martinis, a flinch barely bitten down at being so ferociously attacked.

Patted.

Hunched with shoulders near his ears, feeling the steady weight soothe his head. The streak of tenderness impaled apprehension like a wooden stake.

Oh. A slow blink, lids lowering to half-mast.

Oh this was pleasant.

No need to become vicious, contentment paved with the generous seasoning of affection. Sour stirred sweet to shared sentiments, being referred to as nice solidified the obvious fact that Auguste was plastered beyond reason. But Ren was also yonder, having bygone the mechanism of accusing everyone of dishonesty.

Best-friends wouldn’t lie.

“Really?” Smiling teeth set into lower lip, snorted giggles were followed by waved hands and a childish counter of: “no you.”

Just two grown men being friends in an alleyway.

You look cold. Skin running at Vesuvius, rationale heeded he should be, would be a victim to the weather. Warmed, or more accurately numbed by intoxication and the fuzzy compliments, he couldn’t bring himself to find much of an issue in his attire.

“I could be.” Ren whispered with a sincere nod, leaning closer to deliver his own grand secret: “But I’m high as shit right now.”

With arms extended in welcome; of course, Ren would not— could not deny his best-friend a hug. Crossing the stretch between them to slump into the embrace like a lead weight.

Winning.

“Don’t–” a warning, “don’t tell anyone, ‘kay? It’s just between us, ‘cause we’re buddies and I like you.” Whether speaking about the drug-use, cuddling, or entirety of their night was left unspecified. Probably for the best.

“I’m not nice.” He’d muffle into the fabric of their suit. “I’d kill us both.”

Admittedly not the best thing to say when your arms are laced around someone's body.

“Kidding! I’m kidding.” A reassuring pat to Auguste’s back.

“Or am I.”

“Hehe.”

Beyond the realm of good ideas surfaced a new thought, flawed and misshapen like everything that Ren conjured.

“Hey Toots, hey,” never a trustworthy beginning from the likes of Ren. A struggle of limbs to sit up and level gaze with the man, shaking them by the shoulders with a sense of newborn urgency.

“Best-friends,” because that’s what they were, (they said it, so it must be true), “get their belly-buttons pierced together. Watcha say, huh? Sound good?"

now playing...

I HATE HALLOWEEN

YOANN TURPIN

♡coded by uxie♡

gay nerd
mood
pining.
outfit
Max Berkowitz

And just like that, it was over.

Their chaste kiss separated, and Josh instantly broke into fits of hysterical laughter as he shoved Max off, speaking instead of signing, which left the deaf boy only able to understand him partially:
“You scared me…”
Max couldn’t read the last half of what Josh said off of his lips, not that he needed to. The first three words told him all he needed to know.

“Sorry,” he signed again, humiliated. He could feel warm waves of embarrassment washing over his face and neck and hands, covering him in nauseating sensations of guilt. Abby patted his knee, just as he’d done to her minutes before, and he looked down, not wanting to catch anyone’s eyes.

He hadn't meant to be so... sincere about it.
That wasn't how boys were meant to kiss other boys.
People were going to think he was gay.

“You’re a really good kisser, though…” His two hands gently rebounded off of each other by the fingertips, showing a sensual kiss that now he was worried had only existed in his imagination, noticing only how painfully sweet Josh looked as he laughed. Josh was no longer the only one who was laughing. Others in the room had joined in, their shoulders lifting with fits of giggles as they watched Max flounder for words. “I just… never mind.” Turning red, Max pushed the train of thought aside and took a long inhale from his cup, suddenly agonized by how sober he still was. Draining its contents, he was already eyeing the table across the room for his next dose of numbing poison…

It was someone else’s turn to spin the bottle now.

coded by natasha.

OCTOBER 31ST.

Auguste was very wasted right now. That really could be the only excuse for why he was hugging a practical stranger in an alleyway with his new son clinging to his back.

The stranger had nice hair. Perfect for pets

Perhaps he was treating Ren exactly like how he would a cat, but Ren didn’t seem to mind all that much with the treatment. So, he supposed he could continue as was.

Best friends

“Yes. This is what we are.” The second assertion of the night that this stranger who’d tried to steal from him three times over was in fact his best friend 5ever. No doubts about it.

get their belly button pierced together. Whatcha say, huh? Sounds good?

Auguste was in the entertainment industry, as such, big life changes usually had to be, at least partially, discussed with his management on how that might affect his brand. More than that, this was not his best friend, but more so a stranger that he’d met once before and by happenstance ran into in another party.

This was definitely not the kind of person that Auguste wanted to be bonded with for life. But through the haze wobbly blur of alcohol induced spontaneity – the release of a reckless monster that Auguste kept at bay for most of his existence through a healthy layering of shame – this sounded like an absolutely wonderful idea to him.

“Yes, this sounds like an amazing idea.” The former idea of arson now completely forgotten in face of pretty glittery jewel go in belly button, he stood. The kitten clinging to dear life with this new altitude adjustment, he wobbled dangerously back and forth.

A slow blink as he looked around the alleyway. Then back at Ren. A slow dumb smile creeping across his scarred face.

“Where… are we.”

This was going great so far.

now playing...

Movement

Hozier

♡coded by uxie♡

peter

jagged little pill

(TW: Panic attacks, homophobia)

As Pete witnessed the Rat's reaction, it very quickly dawned on him that he was NOT this man's boyfriend.

Well, it didn't take that long.

The moment he spoke, he was grabbed and hoisted up into the air like a stuffed bunny rabbit, feet dangling off the ground. Fear bit into him and he felt himself warping back to a different time. The way his classmates used to grab him, just like this, really. Big, strong fellas. Throwing him to the ground, shoes shoving deep into his body. Kicking. Relentlessly. Their cleats biting into his sides in the locker room. Gonna cry, pansy? You like to get fucked in the ass? You some kind of pervert?

Die then. Go die.

Fa-

Of course, he was already sobbing by the time he came to his senses. But the rat was speaking, and now everyone was looking at Pete like he'd done something wrong. This only made things even worse. His heart tightened. Fuck yourself. Go die. Die someplace where nobody will find you. This is what you get for going outside. Look into their hateful eyes and despair.

"I wasn't-"

“You little fucking demon didn’t you hear that he was trying to fucking help you you ungrateful bitch-”

Huh? What now?

Pete, limp as a pile of wet spaghetti, barely even registered that he was being defended. This... was new. This wasn't one of his previously lived experiences. Usually, when you saw Pete Darger getting beaten up, you would walk away and let it happen. This was different. Was this anybody's lived experience? Had anyone been in a situation as nonsensical as this?

“You. Don’t fucking interfere again.”

"I'm sorry--"

He was suddenly thrown into an array of tables, knocking drinks onto the ground and on top of himself. Someone's Long Island Iced Tea covered his face. He ached all over, but good god, compared to the rest of his life? This was nothing. He'd been spared. By God, he'd been spared. He'd have to thank that man after this -- as soon as he stopped spitting homophobic epithets into the crowd. And the man in the back said "everyone attack" and it turned into a ballroom blitz. Pete got dragged in, whether he liked it or not. It was one of those bar fights where everyone got confused, and as far as the strangers were concerned, he'd just tried to hit on a taken man. A taken man who's a little TOO comfortable saying a certain word that starts with the letter 'f'.

Someone hit Pete in the face. He opted not to fight back, which had been his strategy for the other 26 years of his life.

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Excited
OUTFIT: angel vibes
basics
MENTIONS:
INT:
Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
josephine kingston
The past is the past, today is today

"Are we ready to go?" Jo called out from the living room, plunked down on the sofa next to a giggling Katinka who was currently absentmindedly doodling inside one of Jo's paperback novels that was left on the table. Normally Jo would've had a panic attack at the realization one of her beloved books was being defiled, however her desperation to make Katinka enjoy being around her was stronger than her love of literature. It's just a paperback. We can get it for like five bucks. Or cuddle Alexei until he agrees to buy me a new copy. She repeated to heself. After all, it was absolutely crucial to win over Alexei's family, even if it was just the toddler nieces he loved babysitting, who had very little real memory of people.

Jo always wanted to get along with Tink, since Alexei loved her so much. But the latest bombshell of Alexei had shaken her in ways she couldn't quite wrap her head around. Any normal person might've gotten upset about the deception, or the ethics of a life of cry. However what hurt Jo the most was her pride. It infuriated her that their worlds didn't revolve around one another the way she thought they did. That someone she thought she knew; someone she thought she was so entangled with that secrets were impossible, could hide something so massive. That in the scheme of his actual world, outside of the apartment they shared; she didn't really belong there, merely being the poor oblivious outsider girlfriend in the eyes of everyone who mattered to Alexei. Not like Silv, Veta, or anyone else Alexei mentioned expressing interest in, who just naturally existed in the crime world. Not like any other girl who could confidently say they knew Alexei more than she did. Would all she know about her boyfriend be what he wanted her to know about him? Did she just have to accept the fact that Alexei had an actual life outside of her that she wasn't privy to all the details of? That she actually wasn't sure about anything, including what her boyfriend tells her about his day-to-day? That was unacceptable to Jo, and she had to do something about it.

So she resolved to force her way in, starting her endeavor with taking his niece trick or treating instead of whining for a night in together like her initial instinct was to do. That way, at least she could feel as if she was more than just "the chick Alexei knocked up" to the Bratva, making everybody involved, cementing her place as somebody who was here to stay. Jo had begun to realize they weren't the most monogamous bunch, save for Alexei, and she didn't quite trust that they saw her as a permanent fixture, not just some baby mama who'd be dumped as tended to be the practice within the fling-loving Bratva.

She'd already seen Alexei interacting and even flirting with ex flings and girlfriends who were still criminals, and she doubted Kaz or Marco were going to encourage him to side with fidelity. At the very least, being more active in the murdering thieves community could help her keep an eye on things while slowly entangling herself with these people until it was completely impossible for Alexei to dump her or break her heart without it being literally everybody's problem. Being sure she'd won Kaz and Katinka would be a balm for Jo's anxieties, as even her insecurities couldn't hinder the fact that she knew Alexei loved his family, and his family loving her would do nothing but help her case.

The door to the bedroom clicked open and her boyfriend strolled out. She bounded over to greet him with a kiss, an anatomically difficult task considering the cone he was wearing around his neck. But the couple as always found a way to make it work. Prepared to work on an idea she'd had as she waited for Alexei to finish getting ready, she walked past him to quickly enter the bedroom, grab something off of her nightside table, and plop back down on the couch next to Tink. Grabbing an adhesive, Jo got to work quickly applying it to Tink's cheekss with a makeup brush, all the while letting the little girl babble to her heart's content so she stayed still. After that was done, she redipped the brush in cosmetic glitter and began adding light amounts to the kid. Not too much, just enough to give her face a shimmer-y fairy vibe to her that'd look great in pictures.

"What do you think?" Jo turned to Alexei as soon as she was done, pulling Tink in for a one armed hug. The couple had mutually decided that of course Tink should go as a fairy for Halloween, although they hadn't been able to track down a Tinker Bell costume for toddlers. And clearly they'd made the right call as the toddler looked cute as a button with her shimmering chubby cheeks. The two girls were even matching, with Jo sporting a pair of angel wings while Tink wore sparkly fairy wings. And Alexei was a dog, because why the hell not? She stood up, guiding Tink off the couch before wrapping an arm around her boyfriend. The two of them looking after Tink made Jo imagine a near future where they'd be looking after their own baby, dressing up and going trick or treating on Halloween's just like they were now. Like a real family. The thought made Jo's heart feel light, having been deprived of such experiences growing up.

"Let's go guys." She urged the group, taking Katinka's little hand into hers. Though she'd have preferred to hold Alexei's she was fairly sure kids were supposed to have adults on both sides of them. She opened the door, leading the group out of the quiet comfort of their apartment and into the bustling halls of Chalamet building

code by valen t.

Last edited:

may gu

heavy metal high school girl

Everything was moving at wild speeds as May tried to make sense of the world she'd wound up in. She almost felt herself fading away, she was scared shitless and not sure what to do. Dancing was NOT making her calm, mostly because she didn't know how and people kept asking if she was supposed to be the pope. No. I'm not the pope. I'm PAPA EMERITUS THE SECOND. So wild were her eyes and her mind, she barely even realized she was being addressed.

And something was sniffing her robes. She looked down, making extra sure it wasn't a human, and thank God it wasn't.

"Oh, hi." She recognized Raevlyn. Her savior, more or less. Kept her from getting her ass kicked when nobody else would. They looked pretty goddamn good in their costume. Imagine that. A clown and a priest, together at last. "I'm doing fine." A lie, she was obviously nervous. Her signing hands were shuddering, and for a Papa, she looked remarkably un-authority-like.

"I didn't know this was Mallory's house." She saw no reason to lie to Raevlyn. She would lie to Abigail, Josh or Max, because the truth might make them uncomfortable. She'd barely even told them about what Mallory did to her, she didn't want to make them upset. But she didn't really have to worry about it here. Raevlyn was there, they saw it all go down. Nothing could possibly concern them more than the knowledge they already had.

It was time for spin the bottle.

"D-did you want to play?"

She cocked her head.

"All of my friends are playing." She heard a lot of commotion going down, a loud "oooh!" from the circle.

♡coded by uxie♡

joshua jones

You’re a really good kisser, though

Joshua’s bubble-filled laughter had escalated to a silent, heaving laugh; one that pinched his sides, brought joyful tears to his eyes and left him breathless. No sound slipped past his lips, but his face was afire, radiating with happiness as his heart-shaped lips formed in a grin that stretched ear to ear. He felt like he was going light-headed and like he was about to pass out from the intense giggle session he was having. So, in an attempt to keep afloat, he took hold of Max’s arm to keep himself grounded and leaned his head against the boy’s shoulder for a moment or so. Just until he was able to gain his breath once more. Even as he released Max from his grip, wiping away the tears of joy forming in the corner of his eyes, there was still the residue of those giggle bubbles in his chest, spontaneously popping here and there.

What was this feeling he was feeling?

Warmth radiated throughout his whole body. He felt like he had been struck by lightning, and electricity was running through him. Joshua could feel that anxious little filter that stopped him from endeavouring his heart’s desire slowly start to crumble under the weight of… whatever this was. Was this what it felt like to have friends? Was this what his parents had tried to keep from him all these years? No matter the reason or the cause, Joshua decided to live in the moment. He was throwing caution into the wind, and with each passing second, the fear of his parents and his family that lingered over his head was soon melting away.

A person sitting nearby grabbed his attention, waving at him and then pointing at the bottle. “It’s your turn now” the person instructed. Oh, oh? Another one? He didn’t realise it was meant to be played this way. He was about to take hold of the bottle to give it a good spin when that filter mentioned before had given way to a single thought, allowing it to break loose and materialise within Joshua’s brain. The boy turned his gaze towards Abby, feeling his already scarlet-blushed face darken as his heart thumped. He raised his brows at the girl before gesturing to the bottle; his sign as if to say I’m going to aim to land on you.

How bold.

With a toothy grin, he spun the bottle against the floor. It felt as if it had been spinning for twenty-four days, making him almost dizzy from watching it spin around, around and around. Finally, it paused and pointed towards the lucky person destined to kiss Joshua Jones. And that person was…

Max.

It took a couple of seconds to realise exactly what had happened. Low and behold, he was destined to kiss Max… for the second time for tonight. And that was just hillarious to Joshua. How had this managed to happen? What even were the odds considering the number of people who had joined the game. It was just something so farfetched that Joshua fell backwards in a fit of laughter. The people on his sides were joining in the symphony of laughter, joining in to say tough luck, buddy as he arose to a seated position. He scrunched his nose, hoping it would assist in keeping all the giggles trying to push past his lips. What was there to say in such a situation?

Sorry?” he repeated the exact same thing Max had said to him, signing in process. While Max had been somewhat sincere in his ‘apology’, Joshua used it as a question, as if wondering if it was something he was meant to say before a kiss and while holding back his laughter. And so, like many others in the group had done, he positioned himself before offering the boy a grin, leant forward and placed his lips up against Max’s, unintentionally capturing his upper lip between his own with his grinning smile. A kiss that lasted only a second or two but had the people witnessing give out a coo of excitement. And like their first time, as Joshua pulled back, there was another fit of giggles.

You’re a good kisser too” he chuckled, signing to Max as he returned to his original seated position.

© weldherwings.

LEON PIERCE
Not understanding that you’re a horrible person doesn’t make you less of

a horrible person
the sinner
fell asleep and forgot to die
the weekend
mac miller
mood: nervous excitement
interactions: Faye neverbackdown neverbackdown
scroll
If cute and slutty was the vibe Leon was going for, why were they in a suit covered in fake blood?

Really, he shouldn't have even bought a costume to begin with, but the horror fanatic in him was more powerful than the whore and the dude saving up for a tattoo license application. And rent. And food. And, and, and.

Back in Seattle - not quite home, but more so than this place - him and Liz would've just made something for less than it cost him to ruin a cheap suit with cheap blood. But she wasn't here and he didn't own anything costume-convertible. He didn't own much of anything.

Adulthood had not been what they'd hoped for at all.

He wasn't expecting to be dropped in the lap of luxury when he left Seattle behind, but looking around his apartment, he definitely hadn't expected this shit either. He couldn't even afford something better than his mother, despite her twenty years of unemployment and addiction. He wanted better for himself. Better than the Chalamet, better than Liz.

They'd just have to wait until they deserved better.

For now, they'd have to settle for roaches and thin walls. Tonight, however, was Halloween, and staying at home was almost as much of a sin as not having a costume. Company that didn't have six legs or antennae would be nice, but that could always be fixed as the night went on.

Putting a water bottle that was absolutely full of water in a shoulder bag, Leon locked the door behind him with an unlit cigarette hanging from his lips.

He'd heard through the grapevine that the funeral director had a wicked sense of humor and turned the parlor into a haunted house, and that seemed, for the moment, more interesting than the parties he was certain were going on elsewhere in the city. He could always make an appearance at one later, preferably not alone.

That had, perhaps, been the most disappointing part of adulthood - the fucking loneliness. The walk to the funeral parlor, short as it was, served as a reminder that he was completely alone in the world: families with gleeful children, small mobs of teenagers giggling, gangs of tweens scaring each other. The revolving company Leon tended to keep was fun, but there was always a sort of wistfulness lingering beneath the surface.

Pushing those thoughts to the depths of his mind where they belonged, his eyes lit up at the sight of the funeral home. They weren't a hundred percent sure what they were about to walk into, which, sure, is kinda the whole point of a haunted house, but sharing the uncertainty with someone couldn't hurt.

So, they approached the girl donning Krueger's signature black and red striped long sleeve. She looked as lost as they felt, and she had a smoke which meant she probably had a light.

"I guess every town does have an Elm Street, huh?" An... interesting opening line, and Leon hoped the grin on his face would further show his appreciation for her costume choice. In the spirit of the holiday, he skipped the formality of sharing their names and instead nodded towards the funeral parlor. "You goin' in?"

Please say yes.
© reveriee

gay nerd
mood
Entranced.
outfit
Max Berkowitz

Max’s mind lit up like fireworks, his hormones surging and his blood running white-hot with delirious passion.
He'd never felt anything so deeply, never wanted anything more in his life than to drink in this moment.

His second kiss, like his first, was something straight out of Brokeback Mountain, one of those movies he only watched in the privacy of his room late at night, pirated online on incognito browsers, praying no one would ever find out– why was it, Max wondered in that moment, that gay movies always ended in death?

Maybe he, too, was destined to die early.

Max tilted his head up to close the height difference between him and Josh, the other boy delicately nursing his upper lip. If he could have stopped time right here, he would’ve happily stayed in this kiss for all eternity. This was all he ever wanted to feel. He closed his eyes, letting the party fade to black and leaving him with only the warm sensation of the kiss, closing the moment to an intimate sense of togetherness that only Max would ever know the feeling of, being the only one unable to hear the racket of the party around them.

For just that moment, Max was sure, deliriously certain, almost, that Josh loved him too.

When they pulled away, Josh was laughing, just as the other teens around them were laughing uproariously, Max could see them… Josh’s smile as he laughed was more intoxicating than any amount of alcohol Max had taken in. Max was embarrassed and a bit unsettled by the laughter, as if he expected a typical round of bullying to follow, but…

“You’re a good kisser too.”

Josh’s kind words took him by surprise. His breath caught in his chest, a bloom of warmth rising to his cheeks. Did he mean it?

“Thank you…”
That was all he could think to say, his hand gliding away from his chin, his eyes sparkling under the dim party lights with anxious enchantment.
He had agreed to this game of spin the bottle in the hopes of proving to his peers that he was straight… Instead, serendipitously, he’d only proven to himself and to everyone around him how irresistibly and irrevocably smitten he was with his fellow men, with Josh... beautiful, kind, perfect Josh...

There was no denying it now: Max was gay.

coded by natasha.

Raevlyn
Darrow
Take me to space~
https:///www.raevlyn-darrow.com
/sugarinspace

I didn't know this was Mallory's house. Realization dawned on Raevlyn like a brutal smack in the face from an angry spirit as the puzzle pieces clicked in the little clowns mind, and all they could manage was a hysterical, uncontrolled laugh.
"That makes so much twisted sense, I doubt the barbie's best friend now, huh?" The situation was rather hilarious to the already-stoned Raven, how they even ended up at the preppy house party was a mystery, they were more used to the dingy basements and industrial district parties, the ones filled with dirty little hooligans like themself, but tonight, they somehow found themself here. The question finally tugged the ginger out of their thoughts. How long had it been since they played good ol' spin the bottle? Surely a while, but why not, some classic teenage fun was a rather chill change of pace for them.
"Sure, why not!" They responded enthusiastically with a crooked-toothed grin, wishing they could ease some of the other's obvious nerves. They grasped the pale girl's hand gently and led the way, plopping the two comfortably in between May's apparent friends, none of which Raven knew particularly well, besides observing their shenanigans from a distance like the strange wallflower they were, and some nameless teenager, boldly making space, how much had they had to drink today? They tugged a bite-sized brownie from their own stash in their bag and plopped it in their mouth eagerly, much like a chipmunk.
"If you want any brownie bites I have plenty, they're special though," They whispered to the girl next to them as the boys beside them kissed, leading the crowd to coo. It took far too long to realize that the crowd was now looking expectantly at Raven, and they almost jumped out of their skin. For some reason, the fact that they had actually agreed to play spin the bottle hadn't occurred until now.
"Oh! Sorry." They giggled easily to themself and gripped the bottle in the middle, spinning it without method and watching it spin in a way that made their eyes begin to swim before it landed with a final point just beside them. May, what luck was that? The pale clown looked into the girl's bright eyes with a soft smile, signing a quick sorry, before leaning in and capturing her in a soft kiss, pulling away after enjoying the girl's soft lips for just a moment, grinning goofily as they checked to see that they didn't leave any red lipstick on the other.
coded by reveriee.

mallory hawke

Sitting in the circle, she watches as the bottle gets passed around from person to person after being spun, the bottle was handed off to Max, who after twisting the bottle on the ground, seemed to get excited as it slowed down and landed on Joshua. A huff comes from Mallory, along with an eye roll as well.

Watching the two boys lean in, and kiss, Joshua erupts with laughter, causing the rest of the group to join in. She honestly couldn't tell if they were laughing at or with them, so she followed suit with the laughter. There was no way that she was getting left out in this situation, especially at her own party.

After a few more spins, it was time for her plan to come into full swing, the boy motioned at the bottle while looking at another girl, which caused Mallory to become annoyed, she planned for the bottle to land on her, and it absolutely had to. Otherwise, she would only have one turn before having to wait for the bottle to make a full circle again.

The bottle spins on the ground, around and around, before it slows down, excitement starts to fill the girls body each time it made another spin around the circle, getting closer to landing on herself. It came to almost a complete stop, on the opposite side of the circle, did she weigh the bottle wrong? There's no way.

Looking down and seeing the bottle had stopped, then looking up to reveal who it had landed on, once again, it landed on Max. The two boys seemed to enjoy kissing each other an awful lot, "Are you two like, gay for each other or something?" She questions the two, as they both returned to their seated position.

May and a redhead had sat down in the circle, moving the seating around, which Mallory didn't know at the moment, but it would ruin her plan. As the ginger spun the bottle, it landed on May, the two kissed. For a second there, Mallory felt a tinge of... jealousy? To be so open with your sexuality was something that she didn't know about. She had kissed boys all her life, but never once had she planted her lips on another girl.

It was time for her to finally put her plan in action, taking the bottle in hand, she spun it with almost perfect accuracy, she was going to fulfill her "dare" tonight. It began to slow down, getting closer to landing on Josh, when all of a sudden it came to a stop.

It wasn't pointing at Josh at all..

It was pointing at May.

Shaking her head, Mallory lets out a laugh, "That was a bad spin, give me a redo." She reaches back into the circle and twists the bottle once more, this time with less power. Eventually it began to slow down once more, and stopped on the exact same person.

"Ugh, nevermind this game is stupid. It's done, go dance." She speaks out in defeat, snatching the bottle from the ground and standing up. Maybe there will be another chance for her to actually get Joshua alone in the evening before it was too late. How could he not want to kiss the hottest and most popular girl in school?

© weldherwings.

abigail hargreaves

Abigail watched the game unfold in front of her, not really paying much attention to other people until it came to one of her friend's turn to spin. The bottle had landed on her a few times, and she gave out some haphazardous kisses, not really drunk enough to be enjoying such a game. It came time for Josh to make a spin, and as he held the bottle in his hands, he motioned towards the girl that we was planning on landing on her. This resulted in a light giggle, as she didn't think he was really being serious.

As he released the bottle from his hand, it spun around the circle like it had done for the past twenty or so minutes they were playing the game. Coming to a stop, the lucky person to kiss Josh was once again, Max. Honestly, this made Abigail happy because she could tell that there were feelings there, at least from her best friend. She hadn't really known Josh enough to know his sexuality yet, so it was all up in the air, it seemed like he was at least bisexual?

Watching the two kiss once more, the circle erupted into laughter again, she grins at the two and claps her hands a few times in a sort of congratulatory way. A few more spins go by, then someone handed off the bottle to a person with orange hair, dressed as a clown. They had sat down with May, so Abigail assumed they knew each other, so when it came time for the two to kiss, she gives them both a smile.

It didn't take long for Mallory to take control of the game again, she spun the bottle, and it landed on May, this caused the girl to laugh it off and go to spin the bottle once more. Was she trying to land on someone specific? A second spin comes, and it lands on May once more, leaving Mallory frustrated, and yanking up the bottle. "Ugh, nevermind this game is stupid. It's done, go dance." Was all that she said as she stood up and walked off to do whatever.

Not long after the game had ended, someone was yelling out "Shots!" which really piqued Abigail's interest, especially since the punch wasn't getting her to where she wanted to be. Dragging her friends over to the table, she stands across from the guy who had called the attention of many other party-goers. "Just pour them back to back, I can handle it." The boy raised his eyebrow at her, questioning whether she was telling the truth or not, but decided to go ahead and fulfill her request.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

It took five back to back shots before the girl could actually feel a buzz, though had she taken her time throughout the night, she would've eventually gotten there. But with the thought of Kaleb still in the back of her mind, she would much rather be absolutely hammered for the rest of the night. As the alcohol coursed through her body, the vibration started getting stronger, and soon she couldn't feel her lips.

Abigail reaches down to take one more shot before tapping out for the moment, many of the people around her were just observing in amazement that such a small girl could put away so much liquor in such a short amount of time. Luckily, none of them would be having to take care of her that night, because whoever was, definitely was in for a trip.

© weldherwings.

MOOD: Rowdy

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dante qunqun qunqun
+ Any other Bratva peeps tagging along

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Kaz Milyukov
You want it, you take it
You take it, you got it
"Nice place ya got here, Doris," Kaz snickered, taking a curious glance around before his dark eyes fell back on Dante. The lawyer looked a tad bit ruffled and bewildered, understandable after Kaz and his entourage barged into his home without warning and seized him like a rat in a trap.

"Ready? We're going for a ride," Kaz nodded to the two hulking Bratva thugs that each held one of Dante's arms in a death grip. The pair of bruisers hauled their guest out the front door, Kaz leading the way to a couple of cars the crew had parked on the street. Without another word, Dante was unceremoniously tossed in the trunk of one of said vehicles. The door slammed shut above him, echoed by a chorus of closing car doors as the group piled in to head off to their destination.

Kaz didn't often bother with initiations like this. Any new recruits, he'd start with small jobs to let the newbie prove themselves with increasingly bigger or riskier ones. If you were a good earner, loyal, had some kind of useful skill or were an asset Kaz could profit off of, you'd find yourself being gradually invited further into the inner circle. None of that was the case with this Fiocchi guy. He wasn't handpicked by Kaz himself, rather some kind of crossover from another family, sent to his crew from the higher-ups to forge some secret alliance that Kaz wasn't privy to.

The important thing to remember here was Kaz didn't get a say in any of this, and the man was nothing if not recalcitrant. Not only was he being forced to accept a dirty Italian into his crew; let's just say he didn't appreciate being told what to do, or who to enlist into his little unit. But of course, you don't question the powers that be, especially not for something this petty. So Kaz could only take it out on the new recruit. And fuck it, it was Halloween. Why not have some fun with this guy?

It didn't take long to reach their destination, though the goons tried to hit every pothole to make the short drive a bumpy one for their guest in the trunk. That destination being Queens, the gay bar downtown. What better way to humiliate their pledge by making him fraternize with the fruity clientele. Plus Kaz wasn't about to start hazing people in his own establishments. And these ruffians could have full run of the place, as Queens was one of the local Joplin businesses under Kaz's thumb. Like it or not, the owners payed tribute monthly, receiving the mafia's protection in return. Even if that "protection" was mostly about keeping the windows from getting smashed every week by the Bratva themselves.

Dante would soon find out that they were parked in an alley behind the club when the trunk was opened and he was roughly manhandled out of it. "Put this on," Kaz commanded. In his hands, a few slips of fabric, balled up into a tiny package that he thrust into Dante's chest with a smirk. Once unraveled, one could see each little scrap was a piece of a coordinated set forming a severely skimpy French maid costume. "Now. Or we'll do it for you."
code by valen t.

joshua jones

Mallory’s little hissy fit was nothing more than fuel adding to the already giggling burst of fire that was flaring in Joshua Jones’s chest. Once again, his hands grasped around Max’s arm, finding some grounding in the other boy as he watched in great anticipation for Mallory’s spins. Her defeated tone and snatching of the bottle vaguely reminded him of Alexandra’s tantrums when she was four years old. Not being able to get her own way; a little girl with big emotions. A suppressed chunk of laughter Joshua had been attempting to keep it in came out through his nose in snorts, placing his face against Max’s shoulder in an effort to hide how much he found this amusing. After all, Mallory could’ve come right for him had she seen how much he was laughing at her at this moment for her little moment.

Shots!

Gunshots?
Vaccine shots?
Basketball shots?

With a curious brow, Joshua gazed over in the direction of where the voice came from. Abigail was already on her feet, ready to go and motioning for them to come along. It took him a moment to find his center of gravity as he came to a stand, swaying ever so slightly as he did so. Once Max had arisen from his seated position, Joshua placed an arm around the boy’s shoulder for stability, leaning into him. He attempted to sign to the boy using just one hand, telling him just until the room stops moving. Because, well, the room was moving a fair bit. How dang rude of it.

They wandered over to where Abigail had been lured to, watching as she announced to ‘pour them back to back’ to the man. One by one, she began to envelop the shot drinks with no hesitation and no sting. The people around them seemed to be in somewhat awe of her efforts, but in all honesty, Joshua was left dumbfounded. What had Abigail achieved at this moment? A curious gaze around the table to see others tapping out from their drinks after two or three left Joshua with a taste in his mouth; the want to investigate exactly what they were drinking.

It seemed as if the brownies had made the poor boy forget his ‘water and lemonade’ rule. If we were being completely honest, that rule left the moment Abby handed him that first drink. A random person - dressed up as a $2 version of Harry Potter with his lightning bolt drawn on with Sharpie - turned around and handed Joshua one of the small shot glasses. Well, I suppose it was time to see what all the fuss was about. Without hesitation, he brought it to his lips and took a swing like he had witnessed Abigail do just moments before. And… Holy hell, his throat was on fire. His eyes widened as his nose and mouth scrunched up. People actually enjoyed that sort of thing? The urgency in his eyes only grew as he felt what could only be described as an aftershock ran through his body. “Oh, wow,” he commented, moving his arm from Max’s shoulder so he could sign to the boy as he spoke. “People actually like this stuff?” Joshua looked almost offended by the taste, opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue as if it would help the alcohol move from his mouth and into the atmosphere around them. “You like this?” he called to Abigail over the sound of the bass vibrating every article of furniture within the household. “I thought it was going to rip my throat out

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back