• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cirque Du Freak

What time era should this be held in?

• Modern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Older than Modern

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dwale

drownin
Cirque Du Freak

tumblr_inline_mn09taRgQz1rcylkj.gif

Welcome to the travelling Freak Show! Take a seat, for you are surely in for a surprise that will stick with you for the rest of your life. We have fire eaters, sword swallowers and the most peculiar of beings. A woman with the tail of a fish, high flying acrobats and a man with one eye! We travel the world, seeking to spread entertainment and awe at the various faces that make up our eccentric team of freaks. We are glad that you were able to make it here tonight. Keep your children close and turn your attention to center stage. Here come our freaks!

I had an ache to make an RP like this. More details on the plot and what not will be involved in the actual Thread. I just wanted to generate a bit of interest. I don't do reservations, so until the deadline there are always spots open. There are more positions other than those of the 'Freaks' and not everyone will be able to get in. The most unique of the 'Freak' applicants will be accepted, so if you're worried, make another character. This RP will require a lot of information and I expect for most, if not all, of it to be read over by each of the participants. Don't forget to answer the poll!
:)

(Here ya go, betch @Annabella)

@Asylumnated

I bet you have a high hamster in there, running on a wheel.

MHM. I bet you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
of course I would lawl

OK, let's not spam your interest check
and make you look like a fool in front of everybody. <3

Seems pretty cool, has the thread already been made?

That poll poses the most difficult question ever. Um. Yes. No. Blue. 24. I'm a sucker for the older days, but that both enables and disables flexibility.

Gah.

I personally like your Hampsta'vheel. I don't know if I could create a worthy freak, but I'd love to keep watch regardless.

ya freaks

I will start working on the thread and should have it up and done later today.

Feel free to invite others.

StoneWolf18 said:
@Of the Red
-looks in backpack- You said you were interested in RPs like this.

Blast it woman ! Stahp looking at me! I need to get some sleep -_- .....I'm still interested though, I loved the books ❤️ And hello to everyone else ^_^ I know most of you from somewhere so this ought to be interesting

I was interested in this until I saw it said "Detailed". That's too much for me, I wish you luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back