• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cirque de Monstres

"Well, I guess I have to be patient then." Alekin said, helping you up. "Sure, I'll take you there." He said, holding her hand and leading her to her trailer. Every once in a while, I would kiss you for no reason whatsoever. Alekin have never felt so happy and loved before. The closest thing that can compare to this is him joining the circus and, well, meeting Luna. He was in pure bliss, then he heard somebody called his name. He turned around to see Samantha, with a look of disbelief on her face. Alekin grinned. "Hey Samantha!" He said, waving at her, his other hand in Luna's hand.

Freyja sighed, and let the rain drop onto her face, "Seems romance is in the air for the circus.." She lifted her arm and let the water drops roll down her forearm and she stared at them. "Life can be lonely.."

Luna was happy, until she heard a disbelieved voice behind her. Her hear sunk a bit. She had already know that a bunch of girls liked Alekin, so she was neck deep in jealousy. She looked at Samantha and smiled. "Hey, Samantha." She said, looking at her with a sheepish smile. She was about to be toast, if she wasn't going to be a mud pie first.

Nora grinned at Freyja's comment.

"You sure are unique and yes, it seems love is in the air."

She stared at her trailer before walking around some more. She decided sit down in the grass area between the performer trailers and the staff trailers. She sat on the ground, contemplating what had happened so far. She and Samantha, they shared similar fates. Both were ill fated when it came to love. She laid back on the ground. After a while the rain stopped hitting her face, she opened her eyes to see a familiar face.

"Go away Paul."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul decided to go for a walk, grabbing his umbrella he instructed the staff to leave Banana out. He walked towards the trailers when he saw a black mass laying on the ground. He walked over blocking the rain from hitting Nora's face. He smiled at her less then enthusiastic greeting.

"Have you come down with the blues dear Nora? Or are you lovesick."

he laughed as she stuck her tongue out at him. He started to walk towards his trailer.

"Lovesick it is then."

He went into his trailer setting a timer for 15 minutes. If she was still out their her was going to have to talk to her.

Samantha

Sam’s eyes moved in a triangle. From Alekin, to Luna, to their hands, and back again. She blinked, her gaze finally settling to Alekin. She was admittedly a bit hurt. She always told him everything, and here he was, frolicking in the midst of an obvious romance. Her eyes narrowed, or maybe she was just being a bit bitter. She had had more than her fair share of romance this morning.

Sighing, she turned to Luna. “Luna, have you practiced yet?” Her eyes gazed on her clipboard, the paper on which was now clearly soaked.

He sensed something shifted inside Samantha, a feeling he felt often before. She felt betrayed. "Samantha, I won't force you to listen or even to accept my explanation, but I'm telling you anyway." He said. "You do know that I have a crush on Luna." He said, "It was not until this morning that I learned we felt the same." He said. He told the whole story, from him seeing Luna practice, to the creation of Veshnavi, to the accident in her trailer, until the event happening now. "So please understand, I never hid anything from you." He said, feeling a little ashamed and embarrassed.

Luna smiled. "Not yet. I was warming up when I fell into the mud and had to take a shower. And now I have to take another one." She said, looking at her with a grimace. "And now that he has explained everything, I think I am going to take my shower." She said, detaching her hand from his. She kissed his cheek and was off towards her trailer to take her shower alone.

Freyja sighed and sat up, she looked around and decided to go into the forest for awhile. Forests were the same almost everywhere and she could always find comfort and familiarity in them.

(Sorry for the short post..not a lot of people on this rp anymore)

Alekin was reluctant to see Luna go, but he didn't want to lose his best friend. "Please, I have never hid anything from you." He said "So please, forgive me. I don't want to lose my best friend." He said. (Don't worry, it's mostly just me and Luna having their confessions and stuff.)

Samantha

Sam had to smile, it was very much like Alekin to set the record straight. “Well, my nestling lovebirds, as I am now caught up with the latest gossip you are both most assuredly forgiven.”

She looked down at her clipboard again. There was simply no point in crossing Luna’s name off, as the page had nearly completely deteriorated, turning to mush. “Very well then, if you see Aoife perchance, I need to speak with her.”

(yes, this makes me a sad panda.)

As he began to calm down the flames began to fade away. Curling up on the wet ground he clutched his chest as his heart beat wildly against it. The rain was very much welcome at this point. The cold drops soaking his hair and running down his face served as a reminder that none of that was real. That the flames were only of his own creation and only an illusion.

(i'am one sad witch)

Freyja climbed a tree close by and perched in it, laying her head against the trunk. She had a lot on her mind lately and right now was the best she was left to look over her life. The rain drenched her but she didnt care at this point, fashion and beauty were not things she deemed important. Dark fae looked different in every region she just happened to be a bit more lucky.

He beamed at Samantha. He gave her a hug, a friendly one. "Thank you for understanding." He said. "Don't worry, I'll tell Aoife that you are looking for her." He said, looking at her. "So, do you approve of me and Luna?" Alekin asked, "Your opinion is the most important thing to me." 
(Sorry for making you guys fell alone. I am one guilty Alekin)

(Uhhh, perhaps we should get together on the OoC board and figure out how to revive this RP)

RP is on pause until time skip see PM for more details!! 
The time skip! It is now about an hour before performances. The rain is gone but, it is slightly muddy! RP is now open again!

Lady Luna Ravenswood updated Cirque de Monstres with a new update entry:

Time Skip and reminders!

Time skip time! We are now 1 hr. before performances start! Rain has let up and is gone!
remember!

if 1x1 chat in the rp goes beyond 3 posts each move it to the pm!

Life happens I get it! If for any reason you cannot post for a while tell me or post in OOC thread that you will not be on for a while!

I am giving people who have yet to respond to the PM ONE WEEK to post before characters go bye bye.

thank you...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back