• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

✪ → Ciao! /// a fandom & original search ipc.

Hey! I'd love to do the following...

Merlin

Arthur x OC

Anything in the Flash section

Destiny

OC x OC

YouTube

Real or Original

If you'd like to do any of these with me, shoot me a PM! :)

Honestly I only hoped on here because I felt like doing some type of Tokyo Ghoul RP. And as fate may have, the first interest check I clicked on might just be what i'm looking for. If you'd like, we could continue talking further in PMs.

Are you interested in any of the following anime? Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, or FMA: Brotherhood?

@SeverusX Hmm. Possibly Death Note, though it's been literally forever since I've seen or done a DN role play. xD Did you have something you wanted to do with it?

@SeverusX -- So Wammy's house characters but later in the series? I've played a few VN's with Mello, Matt, Near, etc. I'd be up to give it a shot! I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss plot details there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashe Kun] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3932-severusx/ said:
@SeverusX[/URL] -- So Wammy's house characters but later in the series? I've played a few VN's with Mello, Matt, Near, etc. I'd be up to give it a shot! I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss plot details there.
Yeah! Sounds good.

Hello there! :3 I'd love to do a Fairy Tail or Ao no Exorcist rp with you! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back