• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chronicles of Olympus (A Percy Jackson/Demigod inspired RP)

Peepa

resident gae

saby-menyhei-olympus-smenyhei-final-8bit.jpg

CHRONICLES OF OLYMPUS
A QUEST FOR THE AEGIS
  • Setting
    A prophecy has been foretold that threatens to unravel the delicate balance between the gods and mortals. The Oracle at Olympus Academy has had a vision of an ancient artifact, the "Aegis of Chaos," being sought by a malevolent force. This artifact has the power to upset the order of the cosmos and plunge both mortal and divine realms into chaos.

The demigod students, unaware of their roles in the prophecy, begin experiencing strange dreams and visions that lead them to uncover their divine lineage. As they forge alliances, develop their powers, and navigate the challenges of Olympus Academy, they must come to terms with their destinies and prevent the Aegis of Chaos from falling into the wrong hands.

replicate-prediction-gdo5kprbxjhnug7xde6blintya.jpg

OOC
    Hey there! Welcome to Olympus Academy, a prestigious boarding school hidden from mortal eyes, nestled atop a mountain far away from prying eyes. This academy serves as a training ground for the demigod offspring of the Olympian gods and goddesses. The campus is vast, with buildings that blend modern architecture with ancient Greek aesthetics, and the surrounding landscape is dotted with training grounds, mythical creatures, and enchantments.

I made this RP like, way back when, I recently had the inspiration to get it back up and play with a new cast of characters. So basically, we are going to play as demigods, where divine heritage meets everyday trials. As you can see this RP is heavily inspired by the Percy Jackson series. We will be choosing a parent god from Greek mythology, doing a bunch of quests, and maybe getting into some shenanigans along the way. This Roleplay is a mix of modern slice of life, and fantasy, and heavily encourages relationship and character building, shaping the story as we go depending on choices and events.

I'm planning on making this an episodic RP, divided into different acts with a sure ending. Let me know if that's your kind of thing. :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I've already set up the character sheet thread. I'll follow up the discord link probably within the day or tomorrow.

Just watched the new Percy Jackson show on Disney+ so I am down for this

Hey hey, posting an OOC thread here for updates, episode summaries and to those who are not on discord.

Ooh! Looks cool! Do we have any rules for posting frequency or anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back