• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (The Reboot)

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club

• filler. ignore!

Chronicles of Eldrida

A world governed by both magic and technology

filler. ignore!

I.

The World

II.

Rules

III.

Characters

IV.

Links

Lauri Minulle.

β™‘design by s o u r, coded by uxieβ™‘

Temporary Quartermaster/Captain - TAKEN by Nothingness
First Mate - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20
Navigator - TAKEN by Hanarei Hanarei
Helmsman - TAKEN by 606 606
Chef - TAKEN by @JJae
Musician/Storyteller - OPEN
Hunter - TAKEN by Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Engineer - TAKEN by 606 606
General Crewmember - TAKEN by @Kaerri
Stowaway(?) - TAKEN by A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.
Scholar - TAKEN by fleetingfeathers fleetingfeathers
Chief Gunnery Officer - TAKEN by archur archur
Scout - TAKEN by Kloudy Kloudy
Battle Maid - TAKEN by Jasno Jasno
Tailor - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20

More to come and be added as you guys see fit or come up with! Just because a role is taken, if the role is nothing that seems impossible to have more than one person, you can be in the same role with another person.

Rebellion - TAKEN by 606 606
Rebellion - TAKEN by animegirl20 animegirl20
Shrine Guardian - TAKEN by 606 606
Paladin - TAKEN by 606 606
Paladin - TAKEN by Nothingness

More to come and be added as you guys see fit or come up with! Just because a role is taken, if the role is nothing that seems impossible to have more than one person, you can be in the same role with another person.

Last edited:
Is it possible to have an antiquarian/scholar on board? Someone who’s very knowledgeable about the world’s history and can identify artefacts and such
Yes yes! Of course, we could always use a scholar on the ship!

--

I think there is just about enough interest. Maybe one more and then I'll make the cs thread for y'all to start your characters!-

Interested, I am a sucker for all things fantasy.

For any of those still interested and are looking for links, the first post has been edited to have links to most of the threads aside from the IC thread.

Ah! In that
Sure! You'd be our second stowaway xD
Ah! In that case, what about a deserter? πŸ‘€ Just for the sake of variance! Someone who abandoned their knightly duties for ambiguous reasons to be determined at a later date lol

Ah! In that

Ah! In that case, what about a deserter? πŸ‘€ Just for the sake of variance! Someone who abandoned their knightly duties for ambiguous reasons to be determined at a later date lol
But of course! XD you could've been a paladin for the church and abandoned your duties. Since that's also going to eventually be one of my characters as well xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back