• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hanarei Hanarei
Saw this recently, seems relevant. ^;3^

358637570_583574050643578_8504940025155659846_n.png

Last edited:
Hanarei Hanarei Quick reminder that Alciela uses the alias of a man named Arciarlo! πŸ€—

I’ll add it to my posts to avoid any confusion πŸ‘

Hanarei Hanarei Quick reminder that Alciela uses the alias of a man named Arciarlo! πŸ€—

Ah, alright. To be fair I wasn't sure if she even introduced herself to Ella given she is trying to avoid her, though I'll fix my post as well.

All good! Also, let me know if Alciela recognizing your char is alright with you. If not, I can change my post πŸ‘

You know what would be hilarious? If Alciela and Azure eventually become roomies - two biological females trying to pass off as guys for various of reasons LMAO

Just like realized this rn after reading this

You know what would be hilarious? If Alciela and Azure eventually become roomies - two biological females trying to pass off as guys for various of reasons LMAO

Just like realized this rn after reading this
This sounds like a set up for an episode of a sitcom LOL

Yes! Currently it’s headed towards some ruins Gramps found (that’s what we call the current captain or what I at least call him) but I know Nothingness Nothingness has some event planned!
Ooooo exciting! 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall with Alciela anyone?

All good! Also, let me know if Alciela recognizing your char is alright with you. If not, I can change my post πŸ‘
I mean that's fine so long as she isn't blurting it out. I'd assume she would look familiar at least though with some time having passed it might not be as 'obvious' where it's 100% certain.

I mean that's fine so long as she isn't blurting it out. I'd assume she would look familiar at least though with some time having passed it might not be as 'obvious' where it's 100% certain.
Oh Alciela is clueless. She’d sooner believe the princess was out looking for her before thinking she was actually also running away LOL. The last thing she wants is to draw attention to herself or risk being exposed

ello everyone ! since some aren’t on the discord server, any characters who sustain any injuries that require medical treatment please message me or ping me here with a list of injuries / the extent of it ! that way i can research and be somewhat accurate when discussing / rping medical treatment ! of course, i’ll talk to you about what your okay with icly if the injury is severe enough so surgeries and the risks that come with it !

the reason i’m asking is to keep the last bit of my sanity lol

Just a heads up for everyone to know, Lazuli played by Aquarin is no longer with us. They have decided to leave the roleplay, I have taken the liberty to remove their character from the CS thread. All future posts should not be interacting with said character any longer-

Lore regarding Suihgind civilization has been added to lore thread. Has been in the working for a while and is now completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back