• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chronciles of Domhanda: C h a r a c t e r s

Amunet

Nehiyaw Iskwew.
Bellow contains the archives of players & NPC's for the Chronciles of Domhanda. All profiles
must first be submitted to Amunet for approval.

CHARACTER NAME

( Please insert your character image here. No anime please.)

N a m e s a k e:
Enter character name.
A l i a s:
Name commonly used.
N u m e r i c a l:
S o c i o l o g i c a l :
Profession: Enter job title. Martial Status: Single, widowed, mistress, married, engaged.
Homeland: Town, city, country.
Allegiance: Your kingdom. Status: Are you a commoner, duke, etc?
B i o l o g i c a l :
Height:___ Weight:____ Ethnicity: Chose from Croasarian, Feraani, Ummah, Bailean or mixed-race.
P s y c h o l o g i c a l:
Enter a short description of the personality and mentality of your character.
P r o f i l e :
Enter a short written description of your character, including hair, eye, skin color, etc.
K i n d r e d:
Elaborate briefly on their family (e.x. any children, wife,) close friends and any important relationships/enemies.
F e a t s:
Please enter your characters talents, skills, etc. (with detail & max of 5)
A r s e n a l:
Please enter your character's weapons, equipment, armor, etc. (max of 3 weapons)
A r c h i v e:
Enter a brief overview of your character's past.

S U H E Y L A

N a m e s a k e:
Suheyla Arunah of Clan Agavani.
A l i a s:
Daughter of Arunah, Her Holiness.
N u m e r i c a l:
S o c i o l o g i c a l :
Profession: Sovereign Ruler. Martial Status: Unwed.
Homeland: Beth-Horn, Province of Samaria, Kirharesh.
Allegiance: Empire of Kirharesh.
B i o l o g i c a l :
Height: 5'5 Weight: 130lbs Ethnicity: Ummah.

P r o f i l e :
Lithesome and elfin, Suheyla is small and slender in stature. Her hazel eyes can often be seen peering behind a veil of lace. Her nose,
ears and naval are pierced and adorned with gold and jewels. The scents of jasmine and orchids often flavor her dark skin. Black
tresses and braids of hair fall just above her waist, and bangles of gold and silver hang from her ankles and wrists. She is often dressed in
gowns, saris and skirts of exquisite finery, inlaid with jewels and spun from the finest of fabrics. Her rings and amulets beguile even the
most opulent of Nobles - some being fabled family heirlooms; gifts from the Goddess herself.

P s y c h o l o g i c a l:
Willful and astute, her mind has long been preoccupied with matters far beyond her years. Adventurous yet regal, her youth does
not betray her quizzical and calculating nature. Intellect prevails over grace, shrewdness over beauty.

K i n d r e d:
Azzurai Agavani: Mother - Deceased.
Unknown: Father -Deceased.
Ayla, Havva, Dilara, Eslem,
Sukyrie, Zehra, Nimet, Naydine,
Melisa:
Sisters - Deceased.
Tammuz: Brother - Alive.

F e a t s:
Astronomy, alchemy, archery, horseback riding & dancing.

A r s e n a l:
Katar - Push dagger with a golden handle & hilt, inlaid with rubies & kunzite.
Kirjath's Blood - Vial of deadly poison, crafted from the venom of the Kirjth Cobra.
Tears of Arunah - Vial of sealed colorless & odorless vapor; when inhaled causes
delirium, hallucinations & unconsciousness.

A r c h i v e:

Pledged as a child to the Goddess Arunah, Suheyla was born the 9th daughter of Queen Azzurai II. Her childhood - if one could call
it as such - was brief and devoid of true intimacy, family or love. Since infancy, she was never permitted to step aside the confines
of the Palace of Baraa. Her life was ruled and dictated by the High Priestesses of Arunah; she rarely saw her birth mother and her father
had been sacrificed to the Goddess shortly after her birth. Although her upbringing was stifling and emotionally desolate, she poured
her heart into the many tomes, histories and songs of Domhanda. While her sisters were off fighting campaigns against Croasaire
or murdering each other for succession, she was deep in her studies and stories. Suheyla was never groomed to rule - it was assumed
that Throne would pass to one of her elder siblings. However, in the year of 1408 when the Croasarian Empire seized control of the
Dalelands, her surviving sisters were slain in battle and her mother passed under mysterious circumstances.
Suheyla, at the age of 23, was crowned the Queen of Kirharesh.

Attachments

• 1558925213974.png
    1558925213974.png
    737.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1558925588577.png
    1558925588577.png
    783.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back