• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⪧ chroma's burnt out search

Chroma Doll

With such a hell in your heart
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ef67465030f6ecbfc7068c0f2070732b.gif

Hey ho, I'm Chroma and I'm burnt out. I'm in desperate need of something to do in my spare time. I am specifically looking for something a little more relaxed, with no pressure to be active all the time, especially because I am an adult with a chaotic life and I wish for my writing partner to be mindful of this.

About Me

▸ Time zone: CEST
▸ 25 years old
▸ She/Her
▸ Full time college student
▸ Asexual, Panromantic, She/Her
▸ In a long-distant-relationship
▸ 11+ years roleplaying experience
▸ ADD & depression-/anxiety disorder
▸ I love gaming
▸ I have 2 orange tabby cats (and they're fat)
▸ LOVE MUSIC!!!
▸ I mainly have female OCs.

Rules

▸ Cooperate with me! I'm not gonna carry the entire rp for us both, nor am I gonna come up with every event on my own.
▸ Quality over quantity. We all get writer's block, I too am often a victim of it. I tend to write multiple paragraphs, depending on the number of characters I'm controlling at the same time.
▸ Be patient! I'm a full-time college student with mental illness. Sometimes I'm just too tired to even be online. (Please don't bother contacting me if you plan on nagging me for replies every day.)

PM or Discord only.
▸ 18+ only! I don't feel comfortable writing with minors, sorry!
▸ OOC chat is welcome! I love to gush about our characters, or just have friendly conversation~
▸ LGBTQIA+ friendly
▸ I love romance, but it's not a must. I also only ship with chemistry, and it can just happen that our characters don't click that way.

b36f5ceb920c9a991c170ea1c7d4131d.gif

RP interest check

¬ High-fantasy / Medieval / Adventure - you probably know the type. If you were into The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit or The Witcher at some point, that's more or less what I'm looking for. I'm happy to build a world from scratch, and build it as we make progress in the story. I have a multitude of characters that I could put into something like this; a hunter with wanderlust, an elven princess who wants more out of life, a sassy tavern owner, the fae you meet in the forest, and the anti-social sorceress/witch who wants nothing but to find love.

¬ Cyberpunk / Dystopian World - I haven't done many of these, but I'd still like to give it a try. I have played (but not finished) Cyberpunk 2077, and I've played A LOT of Borderlands 3, and I've kind of fallen in love with the concept of people replacing their limbs with weaponized substitutes, the overly-active night life with buildings where the electricity bills would probably make me cry, and the family units that are created in gangs or groups of people who fight against their much bigger enemies. I will need a bit more help with world building for this one, or if you've already got something I'd be happy to run with that. Just know that I am a big newbie when it comes to universes like this.

¬ Hogwarts. - I have stayed away from the fandom for a very long time, and I'm slowly crawling back to it as I used to love this field of roleplaying so much. I have been part of a lot of HP/Hogwarts groups back in the day, and I just miss the scenery and the random shenanigans mixed with a great adventure within the school walls. I have characters I could use for professors, and characters I could use for students. Just lemme know what you're into.

This thread is subject to change. I can't deal with too many active rps, so first come, first serve.

Hello Chroma, I’m Serenity and I’m also burnt out (though I just came back from a long vacation which was refreshing so slightly less burnt out than before). I am interested in your offer of 1:1 roleplay and your thematic interests. You can feel free to private message me or message me on discord (my discord name is the same as my name on here). Or I can message you first if that’s easier. Hope you have a great day!

Hello Chroma, I’m Serenity and I’m also burnt out (though I just came back from a long vacation which was refreshing so slightly less burnt out than before). I am interested in your offer of 1:1 roleplay and your thematic interests. You can feel free to private message me or message me on discord (my discord name is the same as my name on here). Or I can message you first if that’s easier. Hope you have a great day!

Hey Serenity, I will message you very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back