• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Christmas at the Resort ~ Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hyunjee is required to perform a ritual nighttime routine for skincare and health (courtesy of his agency), so he'll most definitely be helpful there
and he'll prolly be that one gay best friend/wingman for sarah
Sarah is going to need a wingman. There are just so many cute guys around! XD

Sarah is going to need a wingman. There are just so many cute guys around! XD
don't we all know it,, but once sarah gets hyunjee to open up, he'll be so open and sociable and excitable and just,,
"no, that color clashes with your skin."
"haven't you heard? open-toed boots aren't in anymore."
"oh honey, you don't wanna get mixed up with him."

don't we all know it,, but once sarah gets hyunjee to open up, he'll be so open and sociable and excitable and just,,
"no, that color clashes with your skin."
"haven't you heard? open-toed boots aren't in anymore."
"oh honey, you don't wanna get mixed up with him."
I'm sure Sarah won't quit until she gets Hyunjee to open up. They'll probably end up as great friends for life

I'm sure Sarah won't quit until she gets Hyunjee to open up. They'll probably end up as great friends for life
"ur my best fuckin friend bich, and u know what that means? it means that as soon as we signed up and said we best fucking friends, it means that my bullshit is ur bullshit"
"hyunjee i appreciate ur commitment but its literally the asscrack of dawn why are u like this"

I just realized I ignored my duties here D:

I am going to be on a lot less the next couple of days, and it may affect when I get a post up. I thank everyone for their patience.

I was devoured by the holidays, but I have made a return lol
I'll post soon! And if I can help snowberry, I'll do so o7

Update: I'm actually gonna split Nate off because I do better in smaller groups of characters at once, tbh. I'll leave the cards there because I did offer them through Nate, haha, and I can always reunite with another character later for them! Just gonna have him go put his bags away and send him to the pool/any suggestions or requests for anyone else who finds it easier to write in smaller groups of muses.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties please let me know if there's anything special I should do! Don't wanna throw off the groove of anything, ofc.

Last edited:
Ya I was gonna respond after Vi Vi but I was just gonna have my character watch them play. I dunno how I feel about the bigger group things as much either because it's alot of people to wait for at times. mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Update: I'm actually gonna split Nate off because I do better in smaller groups of characters at once, tbh. I'll leave the cards there because I did offer them through Nate, haha, and I can always reunite with another character later for them! Just gonna have him go put his bags away and send him to the pool/any suggestions or requests for anyone else who finds it easier to write in smaller groups of muses.
Ya I was gonna respond after Vi Vi but I was just gonna have my character watch them play. I dunno how I feel about the bigger group things as much either because it's alot of people to wait for at times. mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
No problem at all!

While I'm here, I wanna say: I am honestly so surprised this rp is still going, and I'm really proud of everyone still here for that! I definitely expected an expiration date of Christmas lol

However, as I was expecting this to be something short-term, I made the mistake of not preparing for if it lasted. As it stands, I'm still here, but my life is starting to kick into action for the first time in a while, so I just wanted to make sure everyone knows there is a chance I will hand this rp over to someone else to run if it comes down to it. If you'd be down for that kind of commitment and responsibility, hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back