• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Christmas at the Resort ~ Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is there something we should do to get the characters to talk to one another...? We have intros for some of them, but no one talking might make it hard to continue...

Do we want to plan ahead for who goes where to avoid overcrowding, or just wing it? I'm open to suggestions!

Is there something we should do to get the characters to talk to one another...? We have intros for some of them, but no one talking might make it hard to continue...

Do we want to plan ahead for who goes where to avoid overcrowding, or just wing it? I'm open to suggestions!
This is a really good point! I think the first question is who has characters set up in a way they can pull people together? I can definitely use Brayden to this end.

Sarah likes to talk a lot since she's quite an extrovert, she'd probably approach a lot of people and try to talk their ear off

starstucker starstucker Accepted! Can you add in how they found out about the contest or point me to where it is? I didn't see it when I was reading!

Crooked Compass Crooked Compass I just wanna take a second to thank you SO MUCH for adding in that little bit about the contest for me. It really makes my heart warm for Nate. I love all the characters we've got here <3

---​

This bit's for everyone!!! What if we have a fun like... starting event of some sort? Maybe a meet and greet for contest winners in a nice conference room with coffee and donuts with signs in the lobby? This is just an idea, and I'd love to hear what you guys would prefer :)

A meet and greet would be nice. That way all characters will be able to interact with each other

starstucker starstucker Accepted! Can you add in how they found out about the contest or point me to where it is? I didn't see it when I was reading!

Crooked Compass Crooked Compass I just wanna take a second to thank you SO MUCH for adding in that little bit about the contest for me. It really makes my heart warm for Nate. I love all the characters we've got here <3

---​

This bit's for everyone!!! What if we have a fun like... starting event of some sort? Maybe a meet and greet for contest winners in a nice conference room with coffee and donuts with signs in the lobby? This is just an idea, and I'd love to hear what you guys would prefer :)
That sounds good! And I'm sorry, I forgot to add it...but he found out about it by his friend wanting him to take a break and him accepting.

---​

Aww, thanks! He's a sweetheart, I'm excited to have him interact with the others here for sure! 💙

An event sounds fantastic! Gives everyone a place to meet up, but room to spread out so it's not too much going on at once. If I think of anything to add, I'll pipe up. :D

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to drop out. I hope it's fine, considering my guy didn't do anything too special, and I hope you guys have fun!

Vi_Vi_ Vi_Vi_ just wanted to throw it out there that if sarah and hyunjee ever become close friends hyunjee's gonna complain so much about the cute guys back home
Sarah would definitely not rest until she becomes close friends with Hyunjee XD She would complain to him too. Too many cute guys, too many heartbreaks lol.
Your character is super cute! When I saw a Korean character, I was beyond excited to make my character befriend him.

starstucker starstucker face masks are a huge part of Sarah's nighttime beauty routine. She's going to love it!
hyunjee is required to perform a ritual nighttime routine for skincare and health (courtesy of his agency), so he'll most definitely be helpful there
and he'll prolly be that one gay best friend/wingman for sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back