• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Christmas at the Resort ~ Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I got swamped at work, but I'm still around! With four of us, we should still be able to keep it going, I think. I'm gonna post today as Nate on the premise that starstucker starstucker is still around and able to continue, and I can cross that bridge when I get to it if they can't.

For the rest of you ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal , Vi_Vi_ Vi_Vi_ , and SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ), it looks like your characters are all in conversation already and if you go by oldest post first, Somebody is actually up next. If you're not sure what to post since the characters are all splitting off and you want to brainstorm, I'm sure we're all happy to help! If you need to step out, I understand.

Roman_mystic_Dragon Roman_mystic_Dragon are you still around? No worries if you're not!

okay idk if ppl are still on here but if they are, just know that as soon as nate/hyunjee was conceived, my fanart instinct kicked in and now i cant put down my pencil

AWWW THOSE SNACKS LOOKS SO CUTE I want that strawberry tea cake in ways I can't describe hehe

What's this about Nate/Hyunjee fanart now? <3
Nate post pending btw!

It's definitely not good stuff but I'm hoping things will get better. I always try to stay positive 😂

HYUNJEE that's so cute and Nate is such a romantic, you've got him with that one xD

Gonna be a flustered mess, but in a good way haha

omg yess,, i didn't know if it was a stretch at first but now that i know this hyunjee's gonna be so flirty with nate you don't even know-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back