• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chosen Eyes- Ocular Effect

SimpleReading said:
I actually have no idea, I just assumed everybody couldn't remember I guess.
Kasey, Jesse, Lily, Sam, Allison, and the rest of the original cast can have their full memories if they want. Allison has hers, just not of how they're on an island equivilant to Lost

Mitchs98 said:
Kasey, Jesse, Lily, Sam, Allison, and the rest of the original cast can have their full memories if they want. Allison has hers, just not of how they're on an island equivilant to Lost
Oooooohhhh, I thought you were talking about how they got on the island lmao. I'll just give her bits and pieces back. Guess it dosn't really make sense for her to just randomly remember everything one day :P .

SimpleReading said:
Oooooohhhh, I thought you were talking about how they got on the island lmao. I'll just give her bits and pieces back. Guess it dosn't really make sense for her to just randomly remember everything one day :P .
No no, they were given their memories back if they wanted to. And it included how they got to the island. I just didn't have Allison remember for no real reason other than to be annoying ol me.

Mitchs98 said:
No no, they were given their memories back if they wanted to. And it included how they got to the island. I just didn't have Allison remember for no real reason other than to be annoying ol me.
Jesus christ I really gotta catch up with this dude. Ahhh, sure, she has her memory back now, that's a thing now that I'm deciding right here right now#Woo

SimpleReading said:
Jesus christ I really gotta catch up with this dude. Ahhh, sure, she has her memory back now, that's a thing now that I'm deciding right here right now#Woo
I mean, you don't gotta, I was just correcting myself lol.

Mitchs98 said:
I mean, you don't gotta, I was just correcting myself lol.
Nope, its life now, I mean honestly I don't see a reason that she wouldn't want her memory back, so like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back