• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chosen Eyes- Ocular Effect

Hey-o @Elephantom nice character. Just one small thing. With his eyes, that would be considered two powers. Also someone had already taken the weapon ability. If you could just change that one small thing then you should be good to go.

I'll be making my new character tommorrow. To follow le clichè pattern it shall be Allisons' brother. Cause. Wynaut.

Decided to go ahead and make him. Kinda..got le ideas despite not thinking I'd be able to and went with et. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Nice. Not that I think I can manage a post right now, 7 AM 2early5me... urgh
Same. 7am and 5+ hours of lab today. On top of that, I just don't feel like doing stuff today.

Bolts said:
Same. 7am and 5+ hours of lab today. On top of that, I just don't feel like doing stuff today.
I typically say that. Then feel bad that I'm not posting when others want to post. Then I end up posting anyway. lol. Infact I'm debating on posting right now .-. I still have 6 more episodes of an anime to download .-.

And the post containing all of the feels is up. Time to go back to sleep..or try and probably fail.

urgh, sorry I haven't replied yet, got caught up yesterday. Making a post right now. She'll wake up in the base right? @Bolts

Last edited by a moderator:
SimpleReading said:
urgh, sorry I haven't replied yet, got caught up yesterday. Making a post right now. She'll wake up in the base right? @Bolts
yes she will. Currently in the base we have Kasey, Lilly, Sam. Some have not posted yet so yeah xD

Mitchs98 said:
I think she's supposed to have her memories. I just had Allison forget because, whale, reasons. Idk.
I actually have no idea, I just assumed everybody couldn't remember I guess. I'll edit the post, though, thanks for telling me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back