• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chosen By The Gods

Fabian Gaurd

The Lightning King
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in a role play where people can inherit the powers of various gods throughout mythology. Any mythology will be fine except any of the major faiths of today as to avoid offending people. It would be set up where different countries worship different gods and people are chosen to be champions of a god and gain their powers to a lesser extent. The characters wouldn't be the gods themselves but they would have a lot of the powers and be able to take out anybody but other champions and possibly titans very easily. If there's enough interest I already have written an introduction and set of rules.

It is up and running, refrain from posting in character until three characters including myself have put up character sheets and been accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally ready for this, I will work on a character later tonight. I'm feeling... minor Greek figure, or something Sumerian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back