• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Thank you...?” he said a tad bit confused as to what Horus had meant by ‘luckily not living by the blade’ or how it was connected to wishing him luck on his goals. Nevertheless Ruvo listened to the prince as he detailed his reason for coming to the city.

According to Horus he was simply traveling the lands and Urbem Viventium just happened to be the next stop in his journey. Ruvo would of asked what a prince was doing traveling around the world when he figured he would have royal duties to complete but he felt that would have been rather rude plus he would of been cut off anyways when Scarlet had directed the prince’s attention to one of the latest patrons to stroll in.

It seemed the two had a ‘game’ so to speak where Horus would pay for someone else’s food while treating them to some more expensive items and wait to see their reaction when they learn who their benefactor was. In this case it seemed the reaction was quite thankful as the elf woman quickly ate a plate of blueberries on the way over to thank Horus from saving her from jail. Which admittedly was definitely strange as you don’t really ever hear people thanking others for being saved from imprisonment.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Mentions: Ruby (( SilverSentinal SilverSentinal )), some nearby patrons

Soft and comfortable, when Flotsam slept soundly as soon as he was taken by a large creature, he could not help but sleep. By then, he wakes up to a more appropriate resting place. Well, as far as he could perceive with just the sense of touch as he fondles the seat he was in, probably to accommodate multiple sitting people than to let rest a person lying down. Finally, his silver eyes drew open. He rests on a cotton seat, with what appears to be a large establishment. Where was he taken to? If ever, it must be a place of comfort if the human of earlier succeeded with the task he begged of her.

The human woman from earlier! The pescetarian sits straight up groggily, and scours the room to search for his rescuer. The furnishings slowed the pace of his search as they distract him. The table he saw, it was of wood, but its color was darker than the ones he know of. They were carved almost perfectly, so are some of the individual seats around the room. Other patrons caught his interest, staring them down once over as he scrutinizes them, from bird fellows to humans. Then he turns his head some more, and finally finds the human of beautiful colors sit near, Flotsam assumed to be staying on guard for his sake. How generous, to be able to help him through hard times, it was as if King Mazu himself sent her and must be her to assist him to be in a human town.

Another revelation; was Flotsam indeed in a human town, as the elders would call it? The more he thinks of so many wonders the more the weariness leaves his system. The Tortle only watched the other patrons slowly, with those who can see it, a Tortle in awe. This was the discovery he dreamt of, and it was here. With that, Flotsam returns the direction of his head to the sea blue lady of earlier. WIthout warning, the Tortle hastily bowed his head in front of his rescuer and speaks loudly.

"I am in your debt, human woman. You served me well and my gratitude for you is a hundredfold of whatever you believe it to be! My name is Flotsam, and I thank you once more." Flotsam said all in stride but slowly, wondering if the human understood his expression of gratitude. This Tortle became much better than coughing up sand and barely able to walk, but he still holds onto his driftwood cane to keep his back straight up.

Ruby sat silently as she looked at everyone it the tavern , slightly sharing the cautiousness that her driders had before they left but most of the people seemed more jolly then threatening so as quickly as her worry came , it went . She turned to see the Tortle moving and sitting up , she left his alone as he investigated the room with his eyes , wonder and awe clear in his eyes . When she was regarded and thanked for her assistance she smiled and bowed her head to before looking up at the Tortle again " It was no problem at all my friend , i was raised to care for those around me even if i don't know them and if i can help someone , i make it my mission to do so " she said with a smile " Floatsam ....nice to meet you , i am princess ruby Tesarr but im not a human , i know i appear human but humans are in a way .....plain " she said as she wondered how to describe them as she looked around the tavern then back " Well you see humans that have eyes like mine nor do they have fangs and wings " she said as she stood up and showed her wings before sitting down again " No....im a race that hails from the east of here , the Chrysmorph race or as some humans would say ...bug-morph " she said with a sigh as she rested against the seats " So , what is a Tortle doing so far away from home .....i know im the last person to ask that question but it is a fair one all the same " she said with her usual smile as she waited for his answer.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

Mentions: Ruby (( SilverSentinal SilverSentinal )), some nearby patrons

Now that the aching ceased to override his feelings and expressions, he could appreciate the beauty of Princess Ruby Tessar (a mouthful of a name, if he ever heard of one), and they explain and point out features that actually stops them of the description of a human. Bugs, Flotsam knows of them, and the fact that this chrysomorph did indeed have these unique characterstics that did not fit how one would define a human, Flotsam trusts them, albeit with a bit of confusion pertaining to what a real human would look like without her traits. He shakes the thought as soon as they inquire of the Tortle's mission.

"A simple answer, Miss Princess Ruby Tessar! I arrive from the Isles, many moons from here, somewhere, how do you call it here? Aestouths? No matter, you may know it is only far from here. Anyhow... I believe my duty was... to..." Flotsam said, and they continue to ponder silently of their duty when he could not give a concrete answer. Discoveries, adventuring, that was what Flotsam signed up for, but that was not necessarily the agenda of their voyage and the inspiration of the other members also. The other Tortles came to mind, remembering their fates in an instant, making the Tortle flinch upon remembrance. It must have been the comfort given to him by Princess Ruby Tessar that made him omit the memory for a short time. The Tortle looks sideways in thought, face reptilian and unreadable, but then returns with a grin towards his savior.

"We were here to make an alliance with another race. You see, our archipelagos of solidity made it impossible for contact of other Civilized people, so after an excellent idea sprung up, we decided to make ourselves known, apparently again, according to the elders. People like you. We wanted to be in contact with you all, something like what's happening right now." the Tortle says and points out to the various kinds of people idling around the tavern. "Trade of our knowledge... things and such. However, returning would be... very complicated. I came upon ship, see, but. It got. Sunk." Flotsam said each words as if they got stuck on his throat. "Then I came upon you, and really, I'm not sure what to do for now." Flotsam said all that came to mind, feeling very snug having someone nice to talk to with all that has happened.

She smiled as she looked at the Tortle " No need to use the title and surname my dear Floatsam .....you can just call me Ruby " she said as she looked around while he explained his journey before turning back to him " Im sorry to hear that " she said as she turned to him " Well i guess if you are here to make alliances , i would suggest humans first , they are almost everywhere on the continent though personally we Chrysmorphs have the elves as allies " . It was true , during her great grandfathers rule , there was a war between humans and chrysmorphs and from then on human royalties weren't as fond of them but regardless the humans still had to swallow their pride just like her race and at least make a trade agreement . " Well trade would be a bit harder because you need to be able to convince the ruler of a city that your wares are legit and that you can be trusted ....and i doubt every royalty is as trusting as me " she said as she looked around again trying to take out a few unique characters , at the far side of the tavern she took note of a man of rich nature Quinlan63 Quinlan63 and what seemed like a Tengu RatKing RatKing then she took note of a woman elf TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL that was also in her vision . Turning her head to look at the rest of the place , the only other patron standing out was another elf by the bar scorpiodragon scorpiodragon . Turning her head back to the Tortle with a smile " but yes , possibilities are endless on this continent so you will have your work cut out for you " she said as she flagged down a waiter " Yes ma'am " the waiter asked as Ruby looked at floatsam " Do you want anything to eat or drink " she asked the tortle as the waiter waited patiently for their orders

Sitting across the other side of the tavern, Edlidain had his hood over his head as he quietly Looked at the group while sipping a pint of drake blood ale, His reddish eyes bright enough to look as though they were glowing in the darkness. Readjusting his harness, he keeps one hand close to his weapon, Life out of the caves had taught him at least one thing, Almost nothing is safe.
Looking in his bag for a few coins to tip the waiter when she came over to bring him another drink, he found himself looking at an old photo of what used to be his family, Stopping briefly for a moment, he goes back to rummaging through his bag and places a few pieces of gold on the table before taking the last swig of his drink.

Horus had a love for his little "game" that he made up when he was on his journey. Granted he came up with the idea one day when him and Scarlet were a bit drunk. Both of them had just gotten out of a fight and wanted drink but were so bored so they wanted to do something a bit strange. Now paying for something for someone also did feel good in the right moment but it was always the reaction he was after. Plenty of times people would thank him or confuse him as an agent of some god (which technically he is). But this time he would of never to be expected to be thanked for keeping someone from being imprisoned. Now he was pretty sure at worse the owner might force her to work off her bill but this did bring up a question. Why did she order anything when she couldn't even pay? She didn't look like a thief so this most likely wasn't on purpose. That only made him want to know more about her situation. Well it didn't hurt that she just happened to be very beautiful but Horus was used to beautiful women.

"You're welcome miss," Horus responded. "It would of been a shame for you to get in trouble for not being able to pay. Why don't you join us since you seem to be alone and in need of some way to pay? Oh, I'm sorry I almost forgot to introduce myself. I am Horus Cain, third prince of the land of sands, and these two are Ruvo Steelfeather, famous musician in the making, and this is my summon Scarlet Bloodfang a swordswomen."

RatKing RatKing TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL

The gelatinous mass clung to the man’s hand as she shook it. Requiring effort to pull lose, resulting in a near loss of balance. Eppon swayed slightly, attempting to form a response to the man’s question. “Down,” she started off, glancing back at the darkness of the stairwell, “Something broke… I think.” The words came out slow, requiring effort to even speak them correctly. Although no clear indication was given that the helpful stranger had any clue as to what was going on, Eppon twisted her top half around and slowly descended the stairs with all the grace of a drunk mudslide.
Oh… it stopped.” Eppon muttered to herself once the keg came back into view. The cloth doing a surprisingly adequate job at keeping the ale contained. She glanced back into the stairwell. Eyes set on tracking the man’s movements. “Come look.” She instructed. Gesturing at the plugged up keg and a floor glistening with liquid.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Willow set the empty bowl down lightly. Her vision swam before her, then corrected itself, swam then corrected, over and over. She shook her head to clear the groginess that threatened to take over. Her parents had warned her about the effects of alchol before, but this wasnt nearly as bad as she remembered them explaining. Of course, her 3 week trek here with minimal sleep didnt help either, so she was sure it wasnt as bad as they made it out to be. Suddenly her spite for her parents flared again, and she remembered why she had left in the first place. They always lied to me.. kept me away from the thing I wanted most.. the-
Why dont you join us...?”
She caught that part of his sentence as she suddenly snapped out of her own thoughts.
I am Horus Cain, third prince of the Land of Sands...”
Suddenly the elf became much more interested in the conversation. A real life prince? Perhaps her luck was changing for the better... but she didnt want to jinx anything, so she kept her cool as he continued to introduce his two friends. Willow smiled politely at Ruvo, the famous musician (she smiled wider as she became more aware of her company’s status’), and turned to smile and nod at Scarlet as well.
“I’ll accept your invitation to sit with you, although I really only stopped here to rest a while. I should be going soon,” Willow hoped she didnt come off as rude, especially to a prince. But she needed to be as far away from home as possible... she sat(or perhaps tumbled) onto an open seat beside Ruvo. “I’m Willow by the way. It really is a pleasure to meet all of you.”

Quinlan63 Quinlan63
RatKing RatKing

"Hello Willow,pleasure to meet you too. Um...a-are you alright? You kind of tumbled into the seat there and you looked pretty out of it just a moment ago" he said concerned with the well being of the elf woman. Going off of what she had said it seemed that she had somewhere to be, but from Ruvo's opinion Willow didn't look like she was in the best condition to be traveling any kind of long distance. "Maybe you should find somewhere to rest for the day, I'm sure there is an inn or tavern with open rooms somewhere in this city"

TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL

Mentions: Ruby (( SilverSentinal SilverSentinal ))

The Tortle sat silently, listening to the advice of his new ally. He takes note of the way humans introduce themselves, but you only need to say their first names. Flotsam could get behind that, if he understood correctly, for the Tortle people also use given and surnames. The Tortle was not sure when Ruby asks of what to eat or drink. A server? A... condescending position in a society. Still, Ruby insists, and Flotsam would need to comply.

"Hrm, I am not sure what you have here in these cities. Please, surprise me, I think I can eat most things except for land meat." Flotsam said, warming up to his new friend gladly and becoming more casual with his tone with her. Once Ruby will be done with the details of the server, Flotsam would simply stay silent, pondering quietly.

"I thank you sincerely for your assistance until now, but I am not sure what is my next agenda. I understand the stress of relationships between your races, so I will not force you for anything more than what you willingly and generously provide me. Still, I really would like to know where would I even start to convince so many people. I trust it's possible, but not simple at all." the Tortle stresses out. He had his duty cut out for him, and by that, no one else but him to do all the work. He folds his arms in deep thought, wanting to mix his visionary dream and the wishes of his people, so that both can be satisfied. He still had his duty for them, for he knows that only he, Flotsam, is the only one they can count on to perform their mission.

Then it struck him.

"Miss Ruby, have you heard tales of heroes and adventurers of legend in these lands? I simply would like to know." Flotsam said simply, his face and eagerness open like a book, showing that if she answered, there would be more to tell.

She looked at him but was actually in deep thought " No land meat huh .....well i guess that would be obvious " she thought to herself as she got an idea " Ok , waiter ... i would like a fresh bowl of vegetable stew for myself and for my friend here a large plate of mussels if it isn't much trouble " she said with a smile " Oh well you are in luck ma'am we got a fresh delivery of mussels , shrimp and lobster not to long ago , your order will be here shortly " the waiter said before leaving " Oh it's possible but it is far from simple ....the only advice i can give you there that im sure you will mostly here if you ask anyone .....is to start building a name , a good name for yourself whether it be with the military , the authority or the people . Here everyone seems to be attached to the reputation scale of a being but believe me , most royalties aren't as friendly as me so you might not want to expect them to just bend the knee and help or accept you just like that " she said as she rested against the pillows . The next question threw her off a bit .....she never really learned such things as a hatchling nor did she care to " wow that is .....kind of something i can't answer you ......but i know bards usually know most of those things " she said as she looked around , noting the Tengu that had a lute tucked away . she got up at turned to Floatsam " you just sit and relax , i will be right back " she assured as she got up and walked over to the group of 4 , stopping next to the Tengu " afternoon everyone , listen i am terribly sorry for interrupting but .... " she said as she turned to Ruvo "....are you a bard by any chance ? " she asked as she waited for a response , if yes then it would probably make it easier , if no then she will have to take Floatsam to a library

RatKing RatKing
Quinlan63 Quinlan63
TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL

The gelatinous mass clung to the man’s hand as she shook it. Requiring effort to pull lose, resulting in a near loss of balance. Eppon swayed slightly, attempting to form a response to the man’s question. “Down,” she started off, glancing back at the darkness of the stairwell, “Something broke… I think.” The words came out slow, requiring effort to even speak them correctly. Although no clear indication was given that the helpful stranger had any clue as to what was going on, Eppon twisted her top half around and slowly descended the stairs with all the grace of a drunk mudslide.
Oh… it stopped.” Eppon muttered to herself once the keg came back into view. The cloth doing a surprisingly adequate job at keeping the ale contained. She glanced back into the stairwell. Eyes set on tracking the man’s movements. “Come look.” She instructed. Gesturing at the plugged up keg and a floor glistening with liquid.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Kaudri shook off his hand when the glob humanoid creature finally managed to remove its "hand" from his person. The feeling was rather alien as was the fact that there was a talking shapeshifting glob of something or other that turned as it...she...said one word. "Down." Kaudri glanced behind him but it didn't look like his food had come yet and so he began descending the steps, heading downwards into the cellar where the supplies and alcohol seemed to be kept, the smell hitting him as he drew further into the darkness. Reaching the bottom step, he paused to look around him, only to see the pink glob like humanoid...thing...he couldn't wrap his mind around it due to the texture and appearance, was now approaching one of the barrels. Gods above, he thought to himself before following. Looking down as he heard a splash, he stopped and crouched down to run the liquid between his fingers.

It wasn't blood but it was liquid. Upon lifting his fingers to his mouth and tasting it, the smell and taste of ale hit him. I had nothing to do with this, he added in his mind. Kaudri wasn't about to be blamed for the actions of someone else, let alone someone that he doubted should be in the cellar of an establishment...well unless they were being held here for some reason? The girl had been talking to herself again while he was inspecting the floor and lost in thought, the hybrid lifting his head as he saw the...let's go with person. Better than calling it a glob or thing, he thought to himself. This person was calling him to come look at the kegs and with nothing much else to do while he waited for his food, Kaudri walked over and saw a cloth stuffed into one of the kegs, a pool of liquid coalescing upon the floor. Great.

"Forgive me, but are you even supposed to be here?" he questioned as he looked from the keg to the pink girl. "Do you work here or are you being held prisoner?" It was the only thing he could think of to ask at the moment, his conclusions of the person being held here until a constable came or the person being a worker the only things that came to his mind as to the reasons for being down here. He lifted a hand and rubbed the back of his neck as he stared down at the keg, then let his eyes go again to the floor. How exactly does one explain this? What am I supposed to do now aside from profess my innocence and no fault of wrong doing than going where I shouldn't. Is that enough reason to get thrown out of the city or worse end up in jail? Kaudri frowned and used his other hand to tap the keg, listening to the sound. There was the sound of swishing liquid but it sounded a quarter empty.

Last edited:
Shifting nervously in her seat, she cocked her head towards Ruvo but avoided his gaze. She felt like she was being interrogated when really he was just trying to be kind.
“Yes, i’m alright,” Willow laughed a bit forcefully, “the um...wine. Ive never really had any before, and i suppose i drank it too fast. As for sleeping... well i suppose youre right. But I guess i should tell you that im running away from home... for good reason mind you!” The elf added defensively. She didnt want them to think she was just some moody teenager...although in retrospect, maybe she was part of the problem. She would never admit it to anyone, much less herself.
“Afternoon everyone, im terribly sorry for interrupting but...” Suddenly relieved of the distraction, she turned her attention to the newcomer.

RatKing RatKing
SilverSentinal SilverSentinal
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

“Oh, well...um” Ruvo trailed off not knowing exactly what to say after hearing that Willow had apparently run away from home. On one hand she did say she had a good reason to do so, but on the other she seemed to be pretty tired and without any kind of money. Before the avian bard could ask how she was going to pay for a room at an inn to get a good night's sleep, however, the woman he had seen enter the reserved area of the the tavern had approached the table and inquired if he was bard by any chance.

“I am” he said excitedly but after thinking about it for a moment he felt it was important to mention one thing. “Although…I am kind of new to being a bard if that changes anything, but I can still play my instrument quite well”

TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL

" well first before i continue on the subject , i forgot my manners , i am Ruby Tesarr , Princess of Nec-redarr" she said as she gave a slight bow before continuing " well...i don't know ...it really depends you see because my friend over there is looking to form an alliance with almost every race in this country ......and well he didn't excatly say how he was going to do that " she said as she looked at the relaxing Tortle before looking back at the group " he has some idea in his head because he asked me if i knew any stories of heroes on great adventures and legendary heroes ......truth be told i don't " she said as she grabbed a seat and brought it closer , sitting down on it ' i got the idea that you might know because when i usually sat in the royal palace with my parents , bards would usually either sing or tell stories of great heroes .....but i never really listened to then so i can help the Tortle " she said . giving off a heavy sigh before looking over her shoulder and continuing " I don't want to let the guy down because he seems all to happy to be here on the mainland ....i just don't have the heart to tell him that just know heroes and legends doesn't quite cut it on the mainland" she said as she looked back at the 4 " Not everyone is as nice or will be as nice to him as i was , heck , some royalties might plainly throw him out of their palaces " . She said as she looked at each " ok besides the tales of heroes , do any of you probably have an idea i can suggest to him " she asked as she waited for a response

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RatKing RatKing TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL

Another member of royalty!? And she bowed before me? That innkeeper was right, this really is a good place meet people He thought to himself before listening intently to what the princess had to say. “I'm Ruvo Steelfeather" he said introducing himself "Your friend has quite the task ahead of him, getting all the races to work together without any issues is going to be near impossible” he said stopping for a moment to think before continuing.

“I don’t know much about any folk heroes that are still around but I do know of one story. When I was learning at a bardic college I heard of a story where heroes from various races came together not because they wanted to form an alliance to put an end to their races’s disputes but because there was a threat that required these heroes to work together as the key to defeating this threat required the expertise and knowledge of various races. Why the alliance never stayed together after that though I'm not sure”

Last edited:

It was an understatement when Ruby has managed to state an excelleny local delicacy and it made him eager. Flotsam was excited. Once that was done, the Tortle listened in unto Ruby's insight of the advice he asked of. She repeats it once more, these lands will be far more cruel than he estimates it to be. But, she pointed out one idea he wanted to hear: making a name for himself. But before he could reply to expand on the subject any further, it seemed Ruby has decided to find an answer from somebody else for his linking question, so he was left beside by the table to await her return.

The server returns after a bit, which was a bit surprisingly fast. A bowl of heavenly vegetable stew that's just the right amount of color and aroma was placed where Ruby used to sit by, and a helping of mussels with a variety of cheap spices attached to it were served in front of him. The server said to enjoy the meal and that they'll return for the payment, as they assume the one who has the money would be the glamorous woman of earlier and left to tend to the other patrons. After a bit of prayer, Flotsam decided to dig in heartily, ignoring the utensils provided, using only his hands to scalp the shellfish of its scrumptious contents. Whatever he needed to add will have to wait once she returns, and once he's full.

RatKing RatKing

She smiled at the Tengu " That is fine , at least he will get one story from someone " she said as she looked at the others " again i am truly sorry for the interruption " she said before turning back to Ruvo " Hey...if you have the time , could you stop by our table and regale him with that tale , i would really appreciate it " she said with a smile before giving a quick farewell bow with her head and walking back to her table . The scent of her stew caught her nose as she sat down by the table , Floatsam already digging into his food . She left him to eat in peace while she did the same with her stew . For a tavern it really had amazing food .....she never thought she would admit something like that but it was true . After finishing the stew she flagged the waiter down again " Yes ma'am , ould you like anything else " the waiter asked " no no i'm fine unless my friend here would want anything extra ....if not well then i am ready to pay " she said as she got out her coin purse " Would you like anything extra Floatsam " she asked as she looked his way

"Oh, I do not need anymore extra food. These amazing dishes will do. Please tarry on!" Flotsam assured the server, not wanting them to pressure them into taking time in making him another serving. He was already quite full himself. After finally devouring the contents and leaving all the emptied shells piled on a single platter, Flotsam continued to speak once Ruby sat down and returned.

"Thank you for allowing me to dine like this. Now, if we may continue discussing..." Flotsam said, then shifted his seat to lean himself forward. However, that proved futile when just bending his back only a little ways to the front sent sharp pain to it, so he resisted a yelp, then reclined himself to rest his back on his seat instead. "Excuse me. Anyway, you left before I could say something about my idea, but do not be too concerned about the triviality. You red my mind; I simply would like to be as well known as the common tales one hears in the main lands, so I wished to know about what the history here is like. Y'know, to relate the times and to know the culture. But the point is, making a name for myself is what I plan on doing if I want to convince the kingdoms to hear my pleas." The Tortle finished, returning more comfortably to his seat now that he has given a piece of his mind.

Horus wasn't surprised that Willow hadn't had any wine before the way she was acting. Not everyone was a lightwright like him but that would make the most sense. It did also occur to him that if she couldn't pay for food and was running away from home then she wasn't going to be able to afford a room to stay for the night. He didn't get to say anything before a women came up to ask Ruvo if he was a bard. He just kept quiet for most of the exchange since they didn't ask him anything about legends or heroes. But it was interesting that it was in fact a tortle who had come in earlier and was seeking to create an alliance between all the races. Had his father been their Horus would of been forced to play diplomat. His kingdom was allied with empire so in a sense he could speak for the human race for something like this. Besides tortles had to have been long dead as far as anyone knew. That would be history in the making and would be talked about for years to come. But HOrus didn't feel like it right now. All he wanted to do was relax and not have to do any kind of prince stuff that he has done well avoiding.

Horus.... A voice from in his mind called, the voice of his mother the goddess of war Isis. Horus, my son I have something urgent that you must do. Really mother can't it wait, I was actually enjoying not having to do anything. Oh really? Ok you can let the city you currently reside in be destroyed by a behemoth that is on its way. Wait, what?

behemoth.jpg

Before he could get a response a shock wave went through the tavern so strong that the entire place went silent. He would of prayed that it was nothing but an earthquake but he knew full well what had just happened.

"Everyone hurry we need to get out of here a monster is attacking the city!!!" a man screamed who burst through the doors of the tavern. Without waiting for an invitation most of the guest got out of their seats a ran for the door. Horus and Scarlet didn't move since that would do no good. He just wished he could go somewhere without a monster attacking.

"Well it seems we will have to put this conversation on hold," he said putting his mug down.

RatKing RatKing TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL Computing Magus Computing Magus SilverSentinal SilverSentinal scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Keybored Keybored Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Willow looked around slowly, her head being 2 steps behind everyone elses. She had felt the earth shake, and the panicked yell about a monster, but she wasnt exactly sure what to do. She looked at the others for direction. Horus and Scarlet stayed where they were. They didnt seem so nervous.
“Wh-whats happening? Where is the monster? Arent we supposed to be...running or something?” The elf had a slightly worried expression to her otherwise vacant stare. Her vision continued to blur in and out a little, and she huffed in annoyance and confusion. What was she supposed to be doing?

"Rider Punch!" yelled Terui as his fist glowed with light. Striking the monster in the throat, he temporarily silenced her. In addition, he damaged her neck. Narrowly avoiding a follow up attack directed at him, Terui roundhouse kicked the monster into the wall and whipped out his magic gun. It was a custom job made by a Dwarf named Orik Ironblood. Aiming at her chest, he filled it with three holes before twirling his firearm a few times. Elaine looked on with crossed arm as she waited for Terui to end the fight. The monster made a last ditch effort to hook onto something to swing away. Shooting through her arm, the monster fell on her ass in front of Elaine. Kicking her back towards Terui, Terui continued shooting her with his gun.

"You may kill me....but my death is simply a cog in a much bigger machi-" Her sentence went unfinished as Terui shot her in the face. "You talk too much... well...talked" said Terui as he holstered his pistol. Walking back over to Elaine, he felt the ground shake as Elaine's eyes widened. "Terui! Something big is coming! Very big and very dangerous!" Elaine shook the Rider in a panic. Pushing her arms away, Terui reloaded before twirling his gun again. "Elaine!" yelled Terui as he leapt into the air. As if understanding his intent, Elaine transformed into her true form as a Unicorn. Landing on her back, both Rider and Unicorn had the same thought in mind as Elaine began to gallop LET'S RIDE

Leaping from box to ledge to rooftop, Elaine began running across the tiled roofs of the city. Never once did she falter, for she was a unicorn. As the graceful of the equine genus, she simply could not afford to screw anything up at the moment. Reaching the walls of the city, Elaine dashed past sentries as they tried to register the strange Bugman riding on a Unicorn with their understanding of reality. Slowing down, Elaine gestured with her horn at the present threat. Terui took one look at it and said "I need a bigger gun".

Falling out of his chair from the sudden shake, edlidain regained himself quickly, snapping his fingers to have a few flames appear on his left shoulder like armor as he drew his blackened sword. The blade quickly becoming coated in a combination of shadows and fire as he rushed out of the door.

“What the hell?—“ He was quickly interrupted by his eyes going blank as they began to leak blood slowly. His vision regained after a few minutes and the blood quickly seeping back into his skin “Something big is coming if my eyes are acting up now..” he stated the obvious as he looked around for the source of the shockwaves.

An answer did not come from the person within the cellar next to him for in the next moments, the floor...may the entire building shook. Kaudri, whom was crouched down just anchored himself against the keg by shifting his weight to his feet and allowing his wings to push out of his for balance, one hand curling against the floor as the other grasped the side of the keg he’d been inspecting. Whether the slime person had wavered at all was a mystery and unknown to the hybrid. His wings which had a purple-blue sheen to them were large enough to let the hybrid fly but could be torn easily. When the shockwaves had passed, the hybrid stood and turned, Coral popping into existence in front of him and clutching his bags before dropping them and popping back into the tavern above.

“Kaudri. Trouble!”

The fairy dragon perched on the counter before flying behind it and searching for Kaudri’s money, the little creature soon finding it and grasping the coins in his front paws. The dragon's iridescent orange scales were dull against the flickering candlelight, his fin ears swiveling to pick up any sounds. Red spikes adorned the bottom of his back to his tail and red eyes shone with worry. With three-toes on his front feet and four on his back feet, each tipped in black talons. On his back were four wings, the front pair being orange and the back pair being green. The end of his tail was covered in yellow fur and a pair of red horns cane out of his skull.

Kaudri shouldered one bag and then crouched to look through the other, pulling out a pair of knives that he attached to his waist. Closing it, he picked it up before turning to the pink person. “Need to go. Danger,” was all he said and he began heading up the stairs. Keybored Keybored

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back