• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Leading everyone into the Oasis bar he took a seat as so did the the others. He was not much up for drinking at the moment since he didn't feel like losing control of himself in his current condition. With perfect timing the others had met up with them and join them at the table. Ruvo had asked if there was anything they wanted to hear and Willow was inclined to ask what he already knew. Horus was also curious of this as well since they have yet hear anything that he might already know. With Willows suggesting that he play his favorite song Horus relaxed to the song of the melodious song. It was so calm and soothing to the ear Ruvo could of played it forever and Horus wouldn't of minded.

Once he was done a crowd of people applauded Ruvo for his performance. Music was well loved with his people since it is always played before and after a battle as tradition dictates. To his people music was a powerful force that had the power to make a group of soldiers to even rival a massive army or heal someone from any injury. Ruvo Looked very pleased that he was able to draw such a crowd and ask if there was any music from his home he could learn. Horus thought on this as it was a fact that some of his people music was held as a secret since it was thought that it held power but he was sure as the future king he could give his friend access to it.

"Yes I believe there's some that you may be able to learn from but I will have to go with you to get it since my people don't allow outsiders to learn them...." Horus was about to elaborate on where they could go to get the sheet music when he was called out by two Neko girls.

"Oh my goodness Horus why didn't you tell us you were home," said the first one.

"Yeah we wanted to see you ever since the news wa made public," said the second.

"Hello Tanaka, Momo, as you can see I am home," said Horus not even hiding his annoyance. "How have you both been since i left?"

sayori-mangaka-neko-works-calendar.jpg
Tanaka (Left) Momo (Right)

"Oh well, you know just wonder what our childhood friend and future king is going to do about choosing his queen," said Tanaka. Horus should of seen this coming from them since they had not been shy about their interest in him. Horus on the other hand has been more or less ignoring that as much as he can without being a jerk, which isn't easy.

"Yeah Horus you do remember that now that you are going to be king that if you don't chose before you ascend the throne she will be chosen for you," said Momo.

"Yes I am fully aware of this and was hoping to not think about it right now," Horus responded. "For now I would like for you both to please just leave me with my new friends and we can talk about this another time." He never liked being aggressive to them but he really was not in the mood so the best he could do was not have them thrown out of the bar.

"Uhh sure," said Tanaka. "We'll see you later and sorry but we only brought it up because your father announced the selection challenge will be happening later today."

"What? He never told me about that but really why should I even be surprised. Fine if it must happen and you intend to join in I guess I must wish you luck then." Saying this they went from cowering in fear of him to the two smiling cat girls he has always known.

"We'll do our best just remember that in the end you still do have a choice," said Momo. "All you have to do is choose a wife for yourself and you won't be forced. If not you know at least the two of us will never let anyone else have you."

"See you later Hero," they both said while giving him a kiss on both his cheeks and leaving. Horus really wished he felt the same way for them at that moment but at least he was relived that if he failed to choose for himself one of them would be there for him. Heck he was sure if the rules were a little different they would both try to marry him.

"Sorry about that everyone," he said turning back to the others. "A lot of stuff seems to be happening lately."

SilverSentinal SilverSentinal TheCoRgiGaL TheCoRgiGaL Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Computing Magus Computing Magus JayBird JayBird RatKing RatKing Vasarra Vasarra

Kaudri Rahanyon-20-Elf/Fairy
Kaudri and Mazzush arrived in time to see the others already there and after they had taken seats, Mazzush at the bar and Kaudri at a table near the others, still not sure about them yet before Mazzush would end up joining him at the table, the talking bird began playing a tune that the hybrid did not recognize, his wings no longer present. After the applause, Kaudri politely clapping, even though the fair-race hybrid enjoyed music, he heard the bird creature asking to learn songs from the Kingdom of the Sands and Horus saying that the bird creature would need to go with him to learn said songs as they were well kept secrets. Before anyone could say anything else though there was the sound of the prince's name being shouted and Kaudri turned to see...what he could only see as cat creatures appear and inquire to the man, speaking of him being king and a wife selection happening soon which surprised Kaudri. Horus seemed annoyed however, for he soon sent them away and apologized to everyone. "You are to be king?" Kaudri inquired as he turned his head towards Horus, stroking Coral who was resting on the table. "Does that mean you cannot continue with us on whatever adventure or adventures," here he looked at Mazzush who gave a one-shouldered shrug, "that have called us here of different races together?"

Mazzush Boghol-80-Half-Orc
She had not seen this information, that the armor clad male before her was a prince, let alone soon to be king of this hot climate she found herself within. The elf-fairy also seemed perplexed at the question for he immediately questioned the one known as Horus about if he could continue on this adventure with them. She felt it was important to remain with this group, even if Horus was not part of it, so that was what would she would do. The half-Orc had nowhere to go otherwise after all. She watched as Kaudri questioned them, meeting his eyes as he briefly looked at her before shrugging one-shouldered as she did not know how long such a journey would last them or why they were even gathered together, turning her attention to the bird creature. "That was well done," said Mazzush, clapping with the rest of the audience after Ruvo had finished. "Have you learned how to harness your music into a weapon?"

RatKing RatKing Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Azrael Shuyin Cross-30.5-Werewolf
Form: Human to Half-Wolf
Once Azrael had disappeared into the forest after the three legion members and then out of sight of any contact from the black-skinned shapeshifter race known as Skurgion, the assassin left his bag near a hanging tree and began removing his outfit, laying the clothing underneath the hanging tree and began shifting. Only this time, the werewolf did not shift to his wolf form but to his half-form which was the form he had been in when in that capital city of the humans of this land or at least the capital city of one such kingdom. When he had shifted to his half form, Azrael took a deep inhalation of the air, trying to pick up these creatures' scents before dropping to all fours and beginning to move through the forest, scratching the hanging tree as a marker. He would eat well for a while.

Ruvo listened intently as Horus explained that there may be something he may be able to learn however it would only be possible with Horus himself accompanying the bard. Apparently the princes’ people were not keen on allowing outsiders to gain knowledge about their culture. “I understand, when—“ he said before getting cut off by the arrival of two humans with cat-like features. It seemed they were quite glad to see Horus back in his kingdom and began discussing what he was planning to do about selecting his queen when he claims the throne as king.

While Horus conversed with the cat girls, Ruvo turned his attention to the half-orc who had complimented him on his performance and then questioned if he had learned how to harness his music into a weapon. It was a peculiar question to ask right after a performance, but one he didn’t mind answering. “Thank you for the compliment and uh it’s not really too much of a useful weapon but I can produce an extremely loud burst of sound from my instrument to cause harm, though it risks hurting allies around me” he said explaining his limited capabilities as a result of his limited time in a bardic college.

Once the conversation drew to a close between Horus and the cat girls, Ruvo turned his attention back to the prince who seemed to be a bit stressed. “It’s okay Horus, I can only imagine how much you have had to deal with today as a member of royalty”

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Mazzush Boghol-80-Half-Orc
The female half-orc that claimed she was a prophet listened politely as Ruvo turned to her and spoke of knowing some limited music magic and how it tended to hurt his allies. "You simply need training by one who knows of that magic and can help you harness it," Mazzush spoke before the conversation finished and he turned towards Horus, speaking to the prince soon to be king. Mazzush was not quite the person to teach the bird creature, nor was she sure he even wanted to learn but music magic and sound magic could be deadly magics in the right hands. Either way, whether he would learn or not, it was Ruvo's choice and he probably didn't risk hurting people as much as Mazzush had when she was younger, her magic always beneath the surface and needing a tight leash to not hurt her friends and loved ones.

Ruby nodded and the young man as she took the glass of water that she ordered before listening to Ruvo , if one want a slight advantage over a Chrysmprph in a fight , just get a bard that can play . She slightly swayed from side to side until Ruvo was done playing , she was still slightly in trance but she broke it and just in time to as her attention turned to the 2 Neko girls that made their presence known . Like everyone else she listened to them converse and it was quite interesting . There was going to be a competition for being his future queen ......quite a strange custom but it is one she will respect . After they left she gave a sight sigh " Yes dear Ruvo , royal life isn't always as easy as it seems , we wish we had the large scale freedom that our subjects think we have but we are also bound to the anchor of responsibility , an anchor that we must raise and bring aboard if we want our ship of life to continue on it's course to success . It's like the old Chrysmorph saying , it has 2 meanings , a meaning for the royalty and a meaning for the common folk , the common folk say that those that lack the ability of responsibility shall yield no success and the royalty say that a royal member without responsibility , isn't even fit to rule a room , let alone an entire nation " she said as she gulped down the water and placed it on the counter " I am most likely going to have to give in at some point when i get back to Nec-redarr , the valid age for chrysmorphs asking for the royal heir or heiress's hand in marriage is 20 , im 23 now so i have been denying for 3 years now " she said as the bartender placed a fresh glass of water near her.
RatKing RatKing Quinlan63 Quinlan63
==================================================================================
==================================================================================

Veya watched as the werewolf dashed off into the forest , she smiled as she placed her hand lightly against her head as a telepathic wave rushed over the island and everyone except the prisoners can hear her " Attention all Skurgion , we have a new , far more capable and much more dangerous assassin on the island , i have given him the forest as his home , he has strict orders not to kill any skurgion . Should you encounter him in the forest , ignore him unless he speaks to you first , if he doesn't speak to you , continue your journey , Azrael , i know you are listening , keep in mind that there are is a populated building or 2 in the forest so you will find Skurgion activity , i advise all skurgion within the forest to immediately chase all prisoners away from your establishments , give them no safe haven from their demise " she said before she closed the connection and returned to Shadow City Palace , to her room where she stated going through contracts , looking for contracts worth his time

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Azrael Shuyin Cross-30.5 Yrs-Werewolf
Form: Hybrid

Azrael was picking his way slowly through the large forest surrounding him, the wolf's ears twitching as he listened for the sounds of his prey. The wolf paused though as he heard a voice in his head, his lips curling back over his teeth as a snarl escaped him. The wolf listened to the information given, rumbling in his chest at there being a couple populated buildings and how all prisoners were to be chased from their buildings. He didn’t acknowledge the Princess one bit as her voice left his mind and he cracked his neck before continuing on.

For brief moment Horus thought about going to the selection challenge but quickly shoved it away. Yes he was curious to see who was going to win but he had others with him who might wish to do other things instead. Speaking of which...

"No worry not I made it very clear to my father that I will not be taking the throne just this moment so for the time being I am free to go as i please," he said to Kaudri. At that moment he realized that might of been the first time he had ever said anything to the elf/fairy since he had joined up wit the group. Normally Horus would of been asking him a thousand question about anything and every about who and what he was. Even in all his travels he had never met an elf that was part fairy anywhere so it was something worth looking into. But today's news had soured his mood a bit and he was just not up for it. Horus was going t respond to Ruvo but Ruby did for him and for the first time today he felt like someone new what he was feeling that moment.

"Well put Ruby, freedom is all wish for myself at this moment in time. I've only just become the heir and even with the bridal section challenge happening to day I still have time left to enjoy for myself. At which how about we get you that music my friend," he said to Ruvo.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon SilverSentinal SilverSentinal JayBird JayBird Steve Freeling Steve Freeling RatKing RatKing

Kaudri Rahanyon (20)|Elven Fairy
Kaudri has remained silent after after asking his question, hand stroking Coral’s scales as he partook in some wine he’d ordered to wet his palate as the armored man spoke to him about being free to go wherever as he didn’t plan on taking the throne. The hybrid nodded as he spoke to the humanoid insect and then the talking bird, the elf girl getting up and leaving the group. Kaudri knee the forest and water spirits would find a way to tell him if he were needed to return home only he hoped it would not be for a while. The hybrid probably needed to make other friends that were semi mortal. As Horus talked of getting the bird man some music, Kaudri drained his glass of wine, deciding to go with Horus and...Ruvo...on their little adventure. “I think we will come as well to see the music your...society has,” spoke Kaudri as he stood, gathering Coral in his arms.

Mazzush Boghol (80)|Half Orc
Mazzush also was quiet, thinking and listening. Like Kaudri, she noticed the elf girl leave, life from here on out cast in shadow and obscured. The prophet could no longer see her path, the paths of the others foggy and not clear either. “I have nowhere to go myself so will remain,” said Mazzush at last. By the sounds of it, the insect would be leaving their group soon enough and disappearing back to its own homeland to do...whatever insects did. Breed with multiple males or something for the rest of its life. What a boring existence. Or maybe that was just ants.

Azrael Shuyin Cross (30.5)|Werewolf|Hybrid Form
Azrael continued his hunt once the words of the Skurgion Princess had left his mind, the wolf shaking his head and lifting a paw to wipe down his ears. That was a disconcerting experience and he was not too sure he liked it. The wolf shook his head before continuing, setting into a run now despite the twists and turns of the forest of which he was unaccustomed towards. It wasn’t long after that he found one of the legion members, the creature shifting automatically to defend itself. Snorting at the lion that appeared in the forest, the wolf’s hybrid form lunged.

Ruvo was glad to hear that Horus wouldn't be leaving them quite yet to attend to his duties as the future king though the avian bard couldn't help but feel as though Horus was in a bit of a bad mood. Though he couldn't not blame him as it must be hard to learn that you are next in line to inherit the throne of a kingdom and then are told that your queen will be chosen for you all within the same day. Thinking about this made Ruvo a bit glad he wasn't royalty, it seemed that being part of a royal family had its own assortment of restrictions and annoyances that others do not have.

"Oh, that would be great" he said to Horus appreciably with a bit of a stutter as he noticed Horus had referred to him as a friend. The first time he had done so if he recalled correctly. As he grabbed his instrument off of the table and picked up his bag Ruvo turned his attention to Kaudri who had stood up and expressed interest in joining in along with Horus and himself. "You have an interest in music too?" he asked curiously not knowing if the elf too played an instrument or simply deeply enjoyed music.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Kaudri Rahanyon (20)|Elf Fairy
As Ruvo grabbed his bag and musical instrument, he seemed to have heard Kaudri's words concerning coming with them to see this music of the desert kingdom. A curious question was posed to which he nodded. "I do," said Kaudri. "The nature spirits and animals enjoy it as well as the elves. Sometimes I play it for them while patrolling the lands in which I live." Grabbing his bag, he departed the bar and headed outside to wait for Ruvo and apparently Horus to emerge from the tavern.

RatKing RatKing

Not wanting to leave the elf hybrid waiting too long in the sun Ruvo got up from his seat making sure he had not forgotten any of his belongings. “Well, I’m ready if you are” he said to Horus as he started to exit the bar with the future king. “I suppose we will meet back up with all of you later” he called back to the group before reaching the exit. Once outside Ruvo was quite quickly reminded of just how hot it was outside especially in comparison to the bar they were just in.

“Where shall we be heading to?”he asked Horus outside curious as to where or who the prince would procure sheet music from.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Eden was standing behind her table full of wares on the market of this new, extremely hot, city. She had been here since the early morning, right outside the bar, trying to sell her stuff. She couldn't wait till sundown, when the air would cool down and she could go inside and get a cold drink. However, such was the life of a merchant, so she mustn't complain. On top of that, it didn't make her love less what she was doing, she just had to remember to drink enough water, or else a couple hours in this dry heat would mean bad things for the merfolk-halfling.

"come see, come see ya laddies" she shouted ever so cheerfull "you there, lass, I can see in yer eyes you need one of me enchanted water bottles. Yea, ya would, wouldn't cha lass?" She adressed a woman passing by, but got ignored. She always adressed random people who happened to pass by, some not so happy by being randomely called out and others curiously approaching her stand of never empty water bottles, boots that made you always find your way, salty merbuns that made you feel confident and necklaces laced with charisma. She had it all displayed there and like every day she tried to sell as much as she could, convincing people they needed things that in reality they didn't. Making beautifull promises about her products that she couldn't keep, but by the time someone would find that out, Eden would already be a few towns away.

As she sat there, trying to stay in the shadows as much as she could, softly strumming her lyre and humming a song, softly enough not to drive people crazy but loud enough to get people intrigued. She watched the people who passed by, especially keeping an eye out for people who emerged from the bar. People who had had a drink usually were much easyer to convince that they needed something.

Last edited:
Horus was happy to have something to distract him even if it was something as small as getting some sheet music. Right as Ruvo and Kaudri followed him out and Ruvo asked where to go he turned when he heard the sound of a lyre and someone humming. Knowing full well that it was considered a very rare instrument in the kingdom he only could wonder who here would have one. To his surprise it was a women that he had never seen in the marketplace. Horus made it his business to know every single merchant or person that came into the city. Mostly out of curiosity but also because anyone who was an outsider was liable to be harrassed by and jerks who didn't like outsiders. I really need to make a law about that......

"Don't worry we are not too far from the music store," he said to Ruvo. He was about to head off the but his curiosity took him over. "Hey just give me one second I want to check out this merchant over here." Not waiting for a response hoping that this would not take long he approached the stall filled with wares. He didn't say anything to the merchant just looked to see what they had. Strange thing was he didn't see anything special about them but he felt like this weird faint bit of magic coming from them. There was anything lethal about any of it so that wasn't a problem but he still wasn't sure what he was looking at.

"Well excuse me miss, what is it here that you happen to be selling?" he asked.

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze RatKing RatKing scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

( SilverSentinal SilverSentinal JayBird JayBird Steve Freeling Steve Freeling )

Kaudri Rahaynon (20)|Elf Fairy
Ruvo soon joined the hybrid standing outside in the hot desert sunlight, the prince of whose race he couldn't figure out but seemed human, emerged a short time later and began leading them towards a music store when where Ruvo could get some musical songs to learn or at least learn about the music of this desert kingdom of humans and cat-human hybrids. Following after Horus and Ruvo, the two strangers to this kingdom were left alone as Horus made a detour as they arrived in a marketplace where there were things being sold and traded. Of course Kaudri knew this but he had never seen a market so close to the taverns where things could get dangerous and death could happen, let alone by a woman who seemed to be strumming a lyre and humming some song he had not heard before. He glanced at Ruvo, trying to see if the bird creature had any thoughts on their detour as Horus excused them and went over to investigate the stall with this seller in it before following after Horus.

Eden was still lazily strumming her lyre, softly humming ocean songs that seemed so out of place in this kingdom full of sand. She saw three interesting looking fellows comming out of the bar, this seemed like a golden opportunity to get some more gold into her pocket and out of theirs.

Therefor she couldn't surpress a pleased smile as one of the fellows approached her stall, from up close it was a slightly unusual sight, he had a very fancy getup she hadn't seen before. "well g'day ya lad," she greeted him as she put her lyre to the side to pay attention to this customer. His clothes were fancy so he surely had money, and now it was her job to make sure he walked away with a liiitle bit less of that. "I'm selling all kinds of enchanted stuff here, what do ya need? I've got boots that never make you loose your way, necklaces laced with charisma and merbuns that make you feel confident. If ya ask niceley I might even enchant one of yer own weapons for a very friendly price" She leaned against the table here wares were so neatly layed out on "I've got something for everyone so tell me, lad, what is it that ya need?" she asked with a slightly mysterious tone in her voice as she looked at the strange looking man. She also shot a glance at the elf looking guy that now also came to look at her wares. She had seen those two together before so most likely they were from the same party, or even friends.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 scorpiodragon scorpiodragon RatKing RatKing

Noticing the red cheeks and flushed look on Steve’s face Elise offered up a warm smile. “It’s nice to meet you too” she replied. Having heard some of the conversation in the background while conversing with Steve, Elise watched as half the group had gotten up and made their way back out into the city streets in a sudden search to explore and find music. Not quite fond of venturing back into the heat just yet she excused herself from the table and resigned to sipping on her refreshingly cold fruit flavored drink. The flavor of raspberries danced on her tongue as she walked around observing the rest of the bar.

This was her first time in another country so it was interesting making comparisons to how things were back home. Most notably was that the bar was reminiscent of how the guild hall was. Many individuals from all walks of life converging onto one location for a common goal, getting rowdy as they exchanged information, whether it is gossip or the latest discovery in magic. Although the biggest difference here was that everyone was undeniably drunk and had no shame displaying that fact. An amused smile graced her lips as she continued from one end of the bar to the other, smoothly side stepping out the way of arguments turned physical.

Eventually she reached the other end, slowly making her way along the wall taking in the various names of what Elise assumed to be names of past or current adventures who garnered recognition for their exploits. Nearing the end of her fruity beverage, Elise was contemplating ordering another one before she stopped in front of a bulletin board. On the outer edges were flyers of various events that would have or had happened in the city but the center of the board was what quickly grabbed her attention. It was littered with several wanted posters with a sketch of the individuals in question for crimes ranging from mild to extreme. She chuckled to herself as some of the sketches were gross exaggerations of human features as there was no way someone could have physically looked like that.

Elise was about to turn away and but nearly choked on her drink when her eyes landed on the last one. It was a sketch of her eldest sister, Sophelia. Getting ahold of herself, her full attention was back on the board going over every inch of the post. “Wanted dead or alive for theft, treason, and mass murder….” She muttered to herself. “This individual has been classified as an S-Class criminal. Bounty is set at a hundred and twenty five million gold pieces…” Elise stood up straight as she finished reading. She couldn’t move. No, she refused to move. It was the only thing she could do to refrain from visibly making a scene as her mind raced, still trying to process the unbelievable information.

How could her sister, the person she looked up to the most, who was so extremely caring and giving, responsible, strong, valued human life and loyal to the throne and her countrymen be a traitor and mass murder? Surely it had to be a mistake right?

Yeah get ahold of yourself Elise. This has to be a mistake, she thought as she shakily convinced herself. Looking over the poster again, a sinking feeling took refuge in her stomach as she saw what only confirmed her fears. Underneath her name was the nickname she was given through combat; The White Raven.

Suddenly it became difficult to breathe and felt like the walls of the bar were closing in and the groups of people laughing and yelling in the background, unaware of what Elise was going through, made her extremely claustrophobic. Heading for the exit, she dropped her now empty glass onto a nearby table and made her way onto the crowded streets. A combination of fresh air and heat washed over her as she regained her composure. Elise immediately took off, pushing and running her way through the crowds. She briefly saw Horus and the others at a nearby stall but kept moving. The need to be alone and clear her mind was too great. There were so many questions that needed answers.

With only a few steps into their shopping trip taken the avian bard and elven hybrid soon found themselves left on the wayside without any time to say much as their guide left them after becoming distracted by the faint but distinct sound of a lyre eking it’s way out of the bustling noise of the market.

Looking to see where Horus was heading Ruvo spotted what looked like a woman strumming away on a lyre while sitting within a stall with a table of various goods. The avian bard simply shook his head upon seeing this. If Horus’s summons were anything to go off of Ruvo figured the prince may be trying his hand at flirting or perhaps he was just curious who this mysterious female musician was.

“Well it looks like Horus spotted someone that caught his interest...” he said taking a pause “we might be delayed from that music shop for a bit” he said looking to Kaudri who seemed to be looking for his opinion on what had transpired. With his thoughts on the matter explained it seemed that despite Horus saying that he would only take a moment the elf hybrid went to check in on the prince. Not wanting to be alone and the shade of the stall looking better than standing in the sun and waiting Ruvo decided to follow Kaudri.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Horus was a bit surprised to hear what the items were able to do. Yes magical items were nothing new to him but no ones like this. Most that could even do anything similar would require a very powerful enchanter to craft them. This women didn't radiate magical power in such a way to suggest that was the case so the question was how did she do it. As for whether he had any intention of buying any of it, well not really. Horus didn't need any of these items when he was already charming, confident, and never gets lost (he also is very humble). Heck he even had an entire armory full of magical weapons that would make even a warlord blush. But he was curious to find out how she did in fact enchant items.

"Well if it is so that you could enchant something for me how about you try this," he said pulling out and amulet with his personal seal. "I don't care what enchantment you give it and worry no for you will be well rewarded." Horus was no fool as he new pretty well that all merchant only had one thing in mind and that separating the customer from their money. This tended to be motivation enough for them to do anything you wished, well as long as you had enough that is.

Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Eden couldn't help but smile a little at the idea of this customer being actually interested, custom spells usually scared people, it was expensive after all but this lad had the money for this kind of stuff so why wouldn't he. For a moment her eyes glimmered with greed as she carefully took the amulet and looked at it, turning it around in her hand. She had seen a lot of beautiful things in her life, but this truely stood out. It was very visible it was an excellent quality, a true masterpiece of craftmanship. She didn't really know what it was that was shown on the amulet, surely it must have some kind of meaning.

"this is a truely wonderful little thing ya got there" she said, looking up at the man again "may I ask what it is exactly? What do ya use it for? Decoration? Showing off to all the pretty ladies around?" She spun the little thing around in her hand, thinking of possible enchantments she could put on it for various purposes. Something easy as charisma was easily done, or perhaps a sprinkle of extra luck as a token in battle, but if it was used as a seal then perhaps she could try a little more obscure spell like secrecy and seals only being able to be opened by the person it was intended for.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Steve felt himself relax upon seeing Elise's smile; before he knew it, he'd downed all of his water. After a few minutes, however, Steve noticed that Elise became very disturbed.
"Elise? Are you okay?" His questions fell on air. She'd already gone outside.
Huh? What's wrong? What's bothering Elise? Why'd she get up and run out like that? Was it something she saw? A great many questions flooded Steve's mind at once. She did see something. What was it? It was one of the wanted posters, I think. Steve walked over to the board and looked over the posters until one caught his eye. The woman in the sketch, Sophelia, though exaggerated, almost looked like she could be related to Elise. Maybe a sister? Then it hit him and he felt a sickness in the pit of his stomach. This must be why she acted the way she did just now. She is her sister.
"Oh, God..." What should I do? I want to help her, but I don't know how. Without even thinking, Steve pulled the poster from the board and went outside to meet some of the others. A determined expression had etched its way onto his face; this was certainly not the "wooden face" his mother had often spoken of. They were at a stall where a woman was selling something. The only thing I know to do is tell an adult.
"Um... I think this woman is related... to Elise in some way. She became very disturbed after seeing this poster and left the bar in a really big hurry." He made sure the poster was clearly visible.
Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RatKing RatKing scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Summer Breeze Summer Breeze

Last edited:
Kaudri Rahanyon|20 Yrs|Elf/Fairy
Kaudri noted Ruvo's words of the strange armored man Horus finding something interesting with his time and it looked like they would have to wait before he headed over there. He could feel a bit of magic but not what he was used to with his own magic. Ruvo joined him though, apparently not wanting to be left behind and they stood there as the girl tried selling things though Kaudri didn't want to waste money on trivial things when he wasn't sure of their magic and intent. It wasn't fae magic, that was for sure and it wasn't nature magic that he detected either...nor elvish magic. "What are these things for exactly?" he questioned as he listened to Horus try to get the girl to charm something for him and the girl examining it, asking what it was. He looked over at Ruvo. "We're going to be here a while."

Before Ruvo could respond there was another voice and the human child came up to them, speaking and holding up a poster that was clearly visible in the light, speaking of one of the people there apparently being upset with something. He tried to think but couldn't remember which one of them was Elsie. People apparently came and went but he took the poster from the boy and read it, eyebrows furrowing as he read the person was wanted for murder and treason. He knew that carried a death sentence. "Perhaps she knows this person," said Kaudri. Motioning to Coral and speaking to the fairy dragon, Coral flew up into the air and hovered in front of Ruvo before beating his wings at the bird creature to try to cool it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back