• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chompers (always open)

Hollalegs

Yikes
Beatrice sits in her living room peacefully, sipping tea while reading her favorite romance novel. She hears the noise of a small crash, probably a knocked over glass, emitted from the kitchen. "Joey, my dear, is that you?" There was no answer. She assumes her husband has gone to retrieve the broom and dustpan to clean up the broken glass and returns to reading her novel. A few seconds later, she catches some slight movement from the corner of her eye. She glances up to see the silhouette of her husband reflecting in the television screen across from her. She smiles and quips, "Joseph, I see you, darling." She can see him standing right above her chair now. She tilts her head up to look at her dear husband and is quite offended when he begins to eat her face.

That's right.

Zombies.

It's been a year since the first outbreaks have occurred. Too bad nobody has been able to figure out a cure, or even what has caused it. Probably because all the nerd scientists died a long time ago. Now, zombies are roaming freely. Apocalypse is upon the human race. There are far less survivors than there are of the undead. However, those who have persisted will continue to fight to regain their society.

Things for you to know:
1. There is no response length requirement. You can type seven paragraphs or one sentence, I don't care. Just keep in mind that my responses will vary in length, as well.
2. I DO, however, require good grammar/spelling.
3. This is as much your roleplay as it is mine. I have nothing specifically planned. Don't be afraid to throw in a major plot twist as long as it doesn't, like, kill off my character or something.
4. If the roleplay isn't working for you, please tell me. I'd rather drop it than drag it out unhappily.
5. I understand this is a zombie apocalypse and all, but I can not stand characters that are like "Liz was there when raiders TORTURED and MURDERED her entire family and now she's just constantly mean and doesn't trust anyone and does her own thing, always."
6. You can have more than one character, probably up to two to keep it simple (haha to two to).
I think that's about it. Anyways, tell me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back