• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chitori High School

Aaron gives a nod taking the piece of paper and smiled slightly "thank you so much" she said looking down at the paper and up at him planting a kiss on his cheek.

Aaron nodded and smiled "haha yeah, lets go" she stood up grabbing her back beginning to walk to her class then grabbed his wrist laughing slightly "you didn't really have to walk me, cause i kinda walked myself" she laughed.

Haiko sighs, "I'm just trying to be a gentleman. I hope we can hang out more often." He sighs, then he realizes that he said that allowed. He blushes.

Aaron's eyes widen and her face flushed cherry red "yeah we should, maybe after school?" she asks gritting her teeth tilting her head slightly blushing darkly smiling awkwardly.

Haiko nods, "It's a deal then." They finally arrive at the class Aaron's in, "I guess I'll go then." Haiko says as he goes to walk off, "See you later." He walks off, he was happy they were going to hang out.

(haha okay)

Aaron walks down the hall with her things around her shoulder making her way over to Haiko's locker with a smile across her lips "hey" she said scanning his face.

Haiko smiles, "Oh, hey. It's nice to see you." He puts several of his books in his locker just as a couple of large guys walk up, "Hey, twit, where's our money?" Haiko looks at them with a petrified look, "L-Listen, ok, I don't want any trouble! I can get it to you tomorrow!" He starts to sweat.

Aaron stood there looking at the guys raising an eyebrow "wow you seem like you have the best comebacks in the world" she said glaring at the guys looking over Haiko "i know you have a huge crush on Haiko and all but you guys are just to damn ugly you do this cause you cant get a f**ken girlfriend and you need to get a life, if your really worried about him because you seem like your kinda obsessed you just need something to waste your time on so go suck your mom's d**k " she said smirking grabbing Haiko's arm "i dont want any trouble, lets go" she said pulling him away and outside "are you okay?" she said looking at him.

Haiko nods, "Y-Yeah, c-can we go hang out now?" Haiko was still scared about the incident, "How about we hang out at the mall?" He sighs.

Aaron smiles and nods "yeah lets go" she said hugging him tightly "don't worry, those guys are dumb as f**k anyways" she said quietly.

Haiko chuckles as they walk to the mall, "So, what do you want to do first?" He asks her as he looks at all the shops.

Haiko walks around and sees a certain shop, it was an anime and manga shop, "Ooh! Let's go there!" He points and fast walks over to it.

Aaron laughs and follows him inside "geeze your excited" she laughs looking around the store messing with little figurines and things.

Haiko starts looking at the anime CDs and the manga comics, "Well, I really enjoy anime and manga! There's nothing wrong with that." He continues to read one of the mangas.

"I never said there was anything wrong with it" she laughed walking over to him looking over his shoulder then she grabbed a book herself and skimmed through it "well these guys are hot" she said blushing setting the book down whistling innocently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back