• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chinese Vocaloids [FxF, MxF, MxM] (Always Open)

Dave.

New Member?
The Chinese Vocaloids, in particular the VSinger Vocaloids, are interesting to me because they have canon personalities and backstories. I'd like to explore the dynamic between two of them in a romance-based roleplay.

The cast:
  • Luo Tianyi
  • Yuezheng Ling
  • Yuezheng Longya
  • Zhiyu Moke
  • Mo Qingxian
  • Yanhe
Bolded are the characters I can roleplay as.

As for pairings, I'll do any combination of the above except for Longya/Yanhe and Longya/Tianyi. Here are a few I'm especially interested in:
  • Qingxian/Yanhe
  • Qingxian/Ling
  • Qingxian/Tianyi
  • Moke/Tianyi
  • Longya/Qingxian
  • Moke/Longya
Bolded is the character I'd prefer to roleplay.

If you're interested, leave a comment below or shoot me a PM. You can also message me on Discord at Dave.#3116.

Additional note: I have plots and ideas for all of these pairings, ranging from the original setting to canon divergences to a myriad of AUs.

Additional additional note: feel free to hit me up if you just want to talk about the characters or pairings in general. Always nice to meet someone else interested in this obscure fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back