• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chill Group RP

CaptainTe

Pretty Much A Lurker LOL
Im looking for some calmer and more relaxed people to roleplay with.

ABOUT ME
Im more active on my discord than RP Nation, but I will almost always reply to messages as soon as I see them. I do SLEEP, unlike some people, and have things to do every day so I may not be on all the time.
When RPing I try and just have fun, and dont mind OOC chat. Also Im not a great speller so uhhhh, sorry about that. Also Im somewhat new to RP Nation but i have RP and writing experience, so I might not know some terms and may ask for explanations.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

-At least 5 detailed sentences per message.
If there isnt to much to work with I understand shorter sentences.
-3-4 People
-Character Building and more plot orientated RP
As in the RP is focused on the characters rather than fighting
-Im willing to discuss the RP topic but generally adventure of some kind would be fun.

ABOUT ME
Im more active on my discord than RP Nation, but I will almost always reply to messages as soon as I see them. I do SLEEP, unlike some people, and have things to do every day so I may not be on all the time.
When RPing I try and just have fun, and dont mind OOC chat. Also Im not a great speller so uhhhh, sorry about that. Also Im somewhat new to RP Nation but i have RP and writing experience, so I might not know some terms and may ask for explanations.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

-3-4 People
-Im willing to discuss the RP topic but generally adventure of some kind would be fun.
Welcome to the site!
I am willing to join for the fun. Not much of a plotter meself, so anything goes~

kk sounds good, now we wait for a few more people I guess. Ill inform you when it starts or something. Why do i sound like im trying to sound professional

What sort of ideas do you have? I'm great at character and world building and am open to many types of plots. :)

Im open to anything but i was thinking like a war passed many years ago but in result of the humans making mistakes and betraying there country for another, only to lose in the end get turned to mere slaves, and others in hiding, maybe there is 2 rebellions of sorts. One that wants to fight back and the other that wants to end it peacefully. And maybe there is some sort of organization thats been around forever because they think life was a mistake and strive to end it, sort of like the guys from Magi if you have watched it.
Im also willing to just come up with something new if thats better.

I havent watched it. But the idea sounds pretty cool. Later when I have some free time in the day, I can try to take that concept and turn it to some more solid setting, if you'd like?

ABOUT ME

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

-3-4 People
I'm interested in your rp and would like to discuss an rp over discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back