• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Children's War Game

Teddy Squirts

No longer in hibernation.

Children's War Game

tumblr_nabxytuqeX1stce7po1_500.gif

They were all such close friends in the past. When high school came around, they've all drifted apart. Wanting to reunite everyone one night before summer ends, and senior year begins. They decide to have a fire out in the woods. Little did they know, that they would find something that would change their lives completely.

This will be a detailed, character driven, realistic roleplay. You'll be playing a character that wakes up finding themselves with special gifts, and abilities. How the character lives with it, it's up to you. Having to deal with life, school, and now super powers. It's a lot for just a high school student. This is the story of eight children, and their personal war game.

This sounds really interesting, so I'd love to join! Frankly, I have one superhero character I'm dying to use but never have because the RPs died before posting IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back